Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS (354 Views)

Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home / Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
It’s incredibly easy to get shiny object syndrome and have FOMO that you might be missing the next big opportunity when you’re an online marketing beginner, and not making any money. But if you want to become a five or six-figure earner, then the most important lesson you can learn is to focus and block out distractions. Because what you FOCUS on consistently grows.

People will come to you all the time trying to sell you the next big thing, telling you what you're doing is wrong and they can show you the right way.....IGNORE THEM and focus. I always tell anyone who comes to me for help to pick a business or product he likes and immerse himself in the process until he makes his first $10,000.
✅ One product
✅ One traffic source
✅ One way to sell it

Once you make five-figures with what you’re doing, it’s very easy to leverage your results because you’ve now positioned yourself as an authority that knows how to get results. From there you will literally dominate everything you touch and every offer you promote will turn to gold. Because once you know the process you can replicate it again, and again and again.

My mentor told me that in his early journey, he made the mistake of promoting 5 + offers at once thinking he could build multiple streams of income. And what he noticed was that as soon as he took his focus off the main thing, his income dipped fast.

When he focused all his efforts on one offer back in 2014, he went from zero to $100k in just 4 months and then crossed over $500k by the end of the year. I always put 80% of my focus on one thing because it always proves to make me the most money when I have extreme focus.

To build something to a five or six-figure level, it’s going to take extreme focus. So if you just draw your line in the sand and pick one thing and focus everything you have on it, I guarantee you that in 6-12 months your financial situation could be completely different.

Just wanted to share this with you so you don’t waste a lot of time, money and end up frustrated trying to figure out too many things at a time.

Paddy Emma @
Paddy Digital Marketing

Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:24am On Jun 21, 2021
✅ One product
✅ One traffic source
✅ One way to sell it
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS by Mason360(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
✅ One product
✅ One traffic source
✅ One way to sell it

Thank you so much for your post. This is a big eye opener. I've bookmarked this page.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS by paddyDIGITAL(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Mason360:

Thank you so much for your post. This is a big eye opener. I've bookmarked this page.
You are welcome. You can follow us for more tips.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2021
Focus is the main or central point of concern when it comes to succeeding in business.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Need FOCUS by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Focus is the key

(1) (Reply)

Top 1 Wholesale Eyelash Extensions And Mink Eyelash Manufacturer / Cheapest Data Rates / Tailoring Vs Hair Dressing Which One Is Better For An Undergraduate To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.