Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos (3693 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos / Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Live Pictures From TECNO Exclusive Stores Grand Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by donmarvex1(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
I'm sure you didn't watch the live event on Youtube or POPCentral so you don't obviously know that there was actual communication between the audience and the gamers. When the games are on, the players have to fully concentrate and hence no form of interaction with the audience. The audience watch on the big screen the action being casted by the streamer showing the gameplays of all teams and all the action as they come by.

On the issue of audience pressing phones, there was a giveaway where people had to follow and drop comments on HiOS Global pages on social media to win prizes!

SKhanmi:

They see us as subhuman already, not deserving of standard phones, can they export these nonsense overseas?. Again, no interaction between audience and players, what's now the use? Players dey play game, audience dey press phone. It's good that he wore a cap & facemask, they would have trolled the life out of him.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by PapaNwaeje: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Kunja2: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
SKhanmi:
Wetin that agbaya in yellow cap dey play? undecided Abi na pose him do
gaming isn't by age
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Kunja2: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
But how come I missed outin this one?
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Kunja2: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Shellsploit:
I wonder how u guys enjoy playing games on mobile phone... sad

Ps4 sef!
Well,cos you don't enjoy it doesn't mean others won't.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Kunja2: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
donmarvex1:
First place went home with 120K cash prize, Second place 80K and Third place 50K, every other team that participated went home with 10K each.
Young or old anyone can play mobile games so don't look at anyone as "Agbaya". People make money off playing mobile games through participation in competitions, sponsorship and other ways too. And FYI, the Camon 16 with the Helio G90T (12nm processor) was able to handle the 3 games they played over the competition. It's a mid range device so still give credit to TECNO even though it obviously doesn't compare with other "Flagship" variants.

TECNO tried with this really. Besides there isn't any age bar to playing games. Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by SKhanmi: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kunja2:
gaming isn't by age

Lol, is that why he's hiding under a facecap and mask? You think I didn't see the other grown ups there
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Kunja2: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
SKhanmi:

Lol, is that why he's hiding under a facecap and mask? You think I didn't see the other grown ups there
whether he leaves the face cap of not, it doesn't matter. Gaming isn't by age. Everybody is entitled to having a good time in whatever way they deem fit, provided they don't uses theirs to inconvenience anybody.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Abdulsobur02: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
What is your stress guy
SKhanmi:

Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Very stupid setting. Everyone can hear your communication with your teammates. Some of the guys there might even have mouth odor and smelling armpits. Yuck. I'd rather fry one of my fingers in hot groundnut oil than lock myself in such room
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
SKhanmi:

They see us as subhuman already, not deserving of standard phones, can they export these nonsense overseas?. Again, no interaction between audience and players, what's now the use? Players dey play game, audience dey press phone. It's good that he wore a cap & facemask, they would have trolled the life out of him.
look at the crass setting. Such an insult to be invited to come and be packed inside such room
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
ORIJIN201:
lol just shut up. There are 200 million Nigerians and the people in that picture aren't up to hundred. People are having fun and you are here bringing black people down in the same thing white people do. Na person like you go enter YouTube dey stream stream esports or watch another person play game online.

You didn't sound intelligent in your bid to sound intelligent.
which other country can they go to and pack such a large number of people in such a room and claim they are doing stupid competition?
Have you seen pubg competitions in other countries? Each teams have clean booths
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Mohbola(f): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by investigator007: 7:15am On Nov 30, 2020
This was definitely mad fun, its an experience worth having
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Realboygenius(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Nuel4:
which other country can they go to and pack such a large number of people in such a room and claim they are doing stupid competition?
Have you seen pubg competitions in other countries? Each teams have clean booths

Can you just keep quiet.
You complain so much about everything without providing a single solution. They provided what they had but you're still complaining. Even the players enjoyed the whole section.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Realboygenius:

Can you just keep quiet.
You complain so much about everything without providing a single solution. They provided what they had but you're still complaining. Even the players enjoyed the whole section.
that right there is an eyesore and a total insult. Nobody begged them to stage advertising competition.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Emeka71(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Tunde835:
So we hav a gaming section
Yes exactly.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Realboygenius(m): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Shellsploit:
I wonder how u guys enjoy playing games on mobile phone... sad

Ps4 sef!

You have to experience it to know the enjoyment.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Realboygenius(m): 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zimri:
Wahala for who know get better phone cheesy

Wait they're advertising a new tecno product shocked

There's a new TECNO gaming Smartphone.
POVa.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Realboygenius(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
cassidy1996:
good, we need something like this in Asaba

I'm sure
TECNO can bring one to Delta State.
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by YomieBlaze(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Realboygenius:

I'm sure TECNO can bring one to Delta State.
hopefully so
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by Sunkanmiwise(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Great collaboration with TECNO and the gaming company. That was an opportunity to test the new TECNO #POVA
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by AmadorSays: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2020
this experience would have been really awesome, no doubt this Pova is a perfect gaming phone
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by saxby(f): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nice, this was definitely fun
Re: Live Pictures From Nigeria's First PUBG Mobile Gaming Competition In Lagos by genkins(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Join new pubg mobile group on Facebook.

https://www./870689970333365/?ref=share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of My Oppo Phone / Any Andriod Phone With 2GB RAM For A #30K Budget / Whatever You Do, Do NOT Do This With Your Smartphone In Bed POLICE Warn Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.