Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina (919 Views)

See Hope Uzodinma's First Action As Imo Governor / I See Hope! Hope In Imo State: ‪Nigerians React, Call Mbaka ‘Legend Of The Seer’ / Atiku: They Gave Him A False Sense Of Hope - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by nairavsdollars(f): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity has said he foresees hope for Nigeria despite the fact that the country is currently filled with anger, bitterness and hatred.

He stated this in a post on his social media handles after receiving Imo state governor, Hope Uzodinma at State House, Abuja on Friday.

He wrote " Nigeria is a land suffused with anger, bitterness, hatred.But I see hope".

"Nigeria is a country where selfless service seems not to be appreciated.  The more honestly you serve, the more vitriol they throw at you.But I see hope".

"Nigeria is rocked with social, economic, political, security upheavals.But I see hope.Our infrastructure deficit is huge: roads, rail, power, bridges, hospitals, schools etc.But I see hope"

"So, it was my pleasure to receive Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State in my office at State House, Abuja, on Friday, November 27, 2020.

"I see hope for Imo State. And hope for Nigeria"

https://www.independent.ng/nigeria-filled-with-anger-hatred-but-i-see-hope-adesina/

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by helinues: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
sad

Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Racoon(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
The release of the arrested suspects gave the clear impression that the authorities are backing and protecting them to continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani cattle rearers.

According to the general,they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation to the Fulanis.
https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-lam-adesinas-aide-recalls-how-buhari-stormed-ibadan-to-protest-killing-of-herdsmen-in-2000

This is the hatred & anger when his principal felt the alleged injustice being perpetuated against his killer brethren then, but what is the story today? The reverse is this case.What about his infamous "97% & 5%, "dogs & baboon soaked in blood" and "Nigerians are criminals always seeking asylum" speeches?

What hope did Femi Adeshina saw when he said ..“It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks. What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?”
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by bolaayenimo: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
How much him dash you to hype him?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hope and anger kee you there.. Idiatt
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by hisexcellency34: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
No be the Supreme Court man be this?
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Most Nigerians are always angry, it is part of their Dna.

That is why many end up frustrated and depressed then die young.

Many want to achieve great things without moving an inch, that is why they blame Government for everything that went wrong in their life...personal responsibility is not in their book.

MAY GOD HELP ANGRY NIGERIANS
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by November1857(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
If na Hope Uzodinma , the supreme court governor you saw;

That means na tragedy you saw-- cause bitterness,anger and hatrage can lead to tragedies.

That Governor is a tragedy to the people of Imo state !
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by rexchazy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Prophet of Barl
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by hisexcellency34: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Are u not one of the angry ones?

thebosstrevor1:
Most Nigerians are always angry, it is part of their Dna.

That is why many end up frustrated and depressed then die young.

Many want to achieve great things without moving an inch, that is why they blame Government for everything that went wrong in their life...personal responsibility is not in their book.

MAY GOD HELP ANGRY NIGERIANS
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Are u not one of the angry ones?

I don't get angry.
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by DbitterTruth: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
u see hope indeed... yes, there is hope a better pay slip 4u as u continue to whitewash a dark regime.. there is hope for ur principal & ur party in future elections because even if u come 4th after d result, the hope that ur supreme court will perform d necessary margic.. pls continue to see this hope in your dreams. it will go a long way to bring us out of recession... good luck sir
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by hisexcellency34: 4:59am On Nov 29, 2020
You dey mind am?

DbitterTruth:
u see hope indeed... yes, there is hope a better pay slip 4u as u continue to whitewash a dark regime.. there is hope for ur principal & ur party in future elections because even if u come 4th after d result, the hope that ur supreme court will perform d necessary margic.. pls continue to see this hope in your dreams. it will go a long way to bring us out of recession... good luck sir
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Sibrah: 5:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Panicky fella.
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2020
All the people responsible for all the bilious hate, anger and hate speech are members of your government e.g.El Rufai, President Muhammadu Buhari, Lai, etc.
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 29, 2020
I See Hope

Femi Adesina, Who is she?
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by bigeliot(m): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Weldone prophet. Mr seer
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 29, 2020
21st oct comment from Lekki massacre.
28th Nov comment from 43 Farmers massacre.

Always stand with the truth..

Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by FerdinandAbah: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2020
That's because you eat from the president's table
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by FunkeOseni: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Femi has sold his soul to the Devil
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by googlepikins: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2020
When will Adesina take a road trip to Bornu state? To see our rice farmers
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by chozzy: 6:11am On Nov 29, 2020

Why won't he see hope when the Supreme Court governor would have
gifted him a #20m envelope.

Is Femi Adesina saying that Gov Uzodinma visited him empty handed and
left without dropping something?

These people think we are all dumb like their ZOMBIES

Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2020
So says a fake pastor, a cheap conman who refuses to realize that Nigerians have seen through his disguise
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Ok oo
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by nairavsdollars(f): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Before nko?

chozzy:

Why won't he see hope when the Supreme Court governor would have
gifted him a #20m envelope.

Is Femi Adesina saying that Gov Uzodinma visited him empty handed and
left without dropping something?

These people think we are all dumb like their ZOMBIES

Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Seems something is really wrong with Femi
If you're still seeing hope five years after promise of change and a year after ascension into next level then you're blind and need healing to see clearly.
And stop with the subtle insults on Nigerians. They pay your salary not Buhari!!
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by hisexcellency34: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
is there even hope in Imo state under Ozodinma?
Agbegbaorogboye:
Seems something is really wrong with Femi
If you're still seeing hope five years after promise of change and a year after ascension into next level then you're blind and need healing to see clearly.
And stop with the subtle insults on Nigerians. They pay your salary not Buhari!!
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by CaptainStephen(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
One of the fools they should lie down and empty a full magazine on.
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Onlinesmart: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
2 matured idiots.
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by Racoon(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Esseite:
21st oct comment from Lekki massacre.
28th Nov comment from 43 Farmers massacre.Always stand with the truth..
You mind these double check-in-tongue speaking people
Re: Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina by nairavsdollars(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abegi.pity his family nah

CaptainStephen:
One of the fools they should lie down and empty a full magazine on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makinde Warns Sunday Igboho, Others Against Fueling Ethnic Crisis / Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho Are The Bravest Men In Nigeria / Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.