Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I See Hope! Hope In Imo State: ‪Nigerians React, Call Mbaka ‘Legend Of The Seer’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Hope! Hope In Imo State: ‪Nigerians React, Call Mbaka ‘Legend Of The Seer’ (594 Views)

Nigeria Filled With Anger, Hatred But I See Hope - Femi Adesina / Seyi Tinubu: A Message Of Hope In A Time Of Crisis / See Hope Uzodinma's First Action As Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Hope! Hope In Imo State: ‪Nigerians React, Call Mbaka ‘Legend Of The Seer’ by Ebullience(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
By Nwafor Sunday

Nigerians have taken to the microblogging platform ‘twitter’ to pour out their emotions over the declaration of Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress, APC, winner of the March 9, 2019 Imo state governorship election and the immediate sack of Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, as the governor of Imo state.

The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Nigeria, Amen, Fr Ejike Mbaka, had during the 2019 crossover ministration, asked Ihedioha to prepare to leave office, saying that holy spirit has rejected him, and that new hope, with a new flag, will take over the government of Imo state.

“Those who are attacking the message are just casting Pearl before swine, the holy spirit has said it, and that is final. “I don’t know how it will happen, but the only thing is that I see hope, joy, and a new government coming in Imo state.

“Even though Ihedioha has won in a tribunal and at the Appeal Court, that doesn’t mean that he will triumph in supreme Court enough of all this brouhaha! “What we are doing in adoration here is spiritual, it is not according to our power, it is a holy spirit, once he reveals it, we say it.

“Ihedioha and co should go and relax. This is not unprecedented, it happened to Jonathan, Atiku and Peter Obi and after everything, my prophecy came through. You must not be the Governor of Imo state, and you are not better than Hope Uzodinma,” Mbaka was said to has said.

His prophecy came to pass on Tuesday when the apex court, Supreme Court, sacked Ihedioha and declared Hope Uzodinma winner.

Reacting, former PDP head of New Media, Deji Adeyanju, extolled Mbaka, saying that he is a real man of God.

His words, “Mbaka, the real man of God”.

Major-General Odogwu, said, “Mbaka my spiritual father,u re God sent to the voice less,let those that keeps insulting u carry on”

Salihu “One Supreme Court justice go don leak results to Father Mbaka cause wetin be dis”.

PatoG “He is coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. New leadership will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo. Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma and I empower him spiritually to take over. How, I do not know.” – Mbaka.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/i-see-hope-hope-in-imo-state-%e2%80%aanigerians-react-call-mbaka-legend-of-the-seer/

Re: I See Hope! Hope In Imo State: ‪Nigerians React, Call Mbaka ‘Legend Of The Seer’ by megacity: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
God be praised
Re: I See Hope! Hope In Imo State: ‪Nigerians React, Call Mbaka ‘Legend Of The Seer’ by Staro: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
The entire charade was staged

I recently suspected this ruling when suddenly Uche Nwosu who came second was hurriedly disqualified from AA.
He in turn hurriedly and willingly withdrew all other pending election cases at the Court including the case
against PDP's Ihedioha. He and Okorocha were hurriedly readmitted back into APC after a year long suspension

I strongly suspect Mbaka was contracted to water the ground for the cooked judgement

Buhari is killing Nigeria's democracy
Re: I See Hope! Hope In Imo State: ‪Nigerians React, Call Mbaka ‘Legend Of The Seer’ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
Staro:

The entire charade was staged

I recently suspected this ruling when suddenly Uche Nwosu who came second was hurriedly disqualified from AA.
He in turn hurriedly and willingly withdrew all other pending election cases at the Court including the case
against PDP's Ihedioha. He and Okorocha were hurriedly readmitted back into APC after a year long suspension

I strongly suspect Mbaka was contracted to water the ground for the cooked judgement

Buhari is killing Nigeria's democracy
What about his prophecy against Jonathan? Remember it came at a time when no sitting president had lost any election in Nigeria.
He also spoke against Atiku and Obi.

Who leaked those to him?

I'm curious to know please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Humiliates Rivers State Traditional Rulers At A Meeting, Nigerians React / Meet Engr Kuyebi Temitope - A Leader Par Excellence / Ijaw Women At Kanu's parent Burial..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.