Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) (13341 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
BREAKING!!! Over 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu (Photos)

Over 500 members of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ikwun ward of Ihechiowa in Arochukwu have decamped to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abia State, Igbere TV reports.

Speaking while receiving the new members to the APC family, the Chairman of the state party caucus and Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu said the APC has the interest of the people at heart and assured that the party would win the state in 2023 general election.
Sen Kalu congratulated the decampees for joining the APC and extolled one of the defectors, Chief Joe Ezearo for his doggedness and belief in President Muhammadu Buhari.

He charged them to work hard for the continuous growth of the APC and asked the new members not to regard themselves as new members rather they should see themselves as stakeholders of the party.

Speaking earlier on behalf of all other defectors, Chief Joe Eze Aru said it's was honour to be received in the APC by the Chief Whip of the Senate himself.
He said he has always secured victories for his former party in his ward , adding that his joining the APC now means that these victories will be secured for the APC in subsequent elections.

"The same goodwill and strength that I have always used to defeat my opponent is the same strength that I am bringing into the APC" He said

Also Speaking , the state Chairman of the party, Hon. Donatus Nwapka noted that the decamping of the large numbers is part of the party's ongoing exercise as the ruling and largest party in Africa

" We are glad to welcome all the new members. Our new member Joe Ezearo is a wonderful person; he is an accomplished technocrat in the construction industry. He is a very creative and innovate person. The party recruits people who are well respected and enjoy mass support from the community for the purpose of making a good change in Abia States.

"Your joining our party; means a lot not just for the fortunes of the local Government elections but for the party which is now the fastest growing state chapter of the party in Nigeria. We are also inviting all like minds and creative minds and all who have passion for good governance , not selfish interest to join our party and support us to make a change in Abia State.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1373411/breaking-500-apga-pdp-members-decamp-apc-arochukwu-photos/

4 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
From Fire to Fire

2 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
APC kee you there.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by UAE123(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Like him or hate him, OUK seems to be seriously working for his party @ APC & the same time preparing ground for the South East zone for fight for the presidency in 2023

5 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Karlovich: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Our darling daddy is spreading his tentacles, very soon every state will be governed by APC.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
N
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Is it that Orji Uzo Kalu is going round the Eastern states recruiting for APC or what?

1 Like

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Ikinternational: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
I have spent years here telling the hate n lie spreaders igbos are not a monolithic group.
They never cared to listen. They're just here to spew n enforce their narratives.

Apc with their ACTIONS have been trying to get a foothold in igboland since. But these fake political analysts on nairaland will be telling us igbos want to harvest where they did not seed. Totally oblivious to what is actually happening on ground. The wooing did not start today. But getting Arthur Eze firmly under their tent was a great coup. He has the ear of everyone in the SE. Even those that don't like him

Keep an eye on Peter Obi and Apc (just a gut feeling)

No difference in the parties btw. I'm no fool

10 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Moferere: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2020
How come the 500 defectors in Abia is more than the 10,000 defectors in Ebonyi?

How manage?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2020
I have been saying it , GEJ is the last PDP President of Nigeriagrin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by tobechi74: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Politicians are after their own interest. Any party that promises them power wins.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by limeta(f): 12:54am On Nov 29, 2020
This fulani kind politics is British brains .
All this for just four years of presidency that will only serve the north in the hope of a second term.

Who do igbos this.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by googlepikins: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2020
500 hungry people looking for N1500 to use and eat

2 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by pickatyou2: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2020
I know that show of charade by kalu had an undertone.
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by OakConsultNG: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2020
Interesting indeed..

Get huge discounts, take your business to the peak today.. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC today! Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by paulolee(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2020
we all know dt this decamping is financially driven n i even expect more of such news as election draws near BT I jus wish dt d masses wise up n vote for who is really capable to work inrespective of d party involved or get ready for anoda 4-8 yrs of stagnation..
happy last sunday to u all...I pray we would all see d end of this difficult YEAR...
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Mekudi: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Nothing breaking a about this news

2 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Mindlog: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Hustling for the stomach.

3 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Prawatre: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Janja weed party.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by thaoriginator: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020
grin

Mi bloodclaat......

Their faces remind me of Resident Evil Apocalypse
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by prigoz(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2020
So you were busy counting them and as soon as they were 500 in number, they stopped. I na- agwa ewu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 6:55am On Nov 29, 2020
limeta:
This fulani kind politics is British brains .
All this for just four years of presidency that will only serve the north in the hope of a second term.

Who do igbos this.
yarimo:
I have been saying it , GEJ is the last PDP President of Nigeriagrin grin
thaoriginator:
grin
Their faces remind me of Resident Evil Apocalypse

All these gibberish just because South East is embracing APC? Well, I understand your pain sha

5 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by omenka(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Who counted them?

2 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by semyman: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Children of hate will be alright someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Gesman: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2020
They will still defect back to pdp 2022 confuse bunch.

*NOW IN MY ACTIVITY TODAY* I realised some of us want to Just make money in simple ways through a simple system without stress of referring.

Some of us don't even want millions we just want urgent 2k some times and little money to take care of urgent needs.

Well I HAve a platform I am into that i am doing right now. Lecture starts there on Monday... ��

https:///BIt8nOyWktQD9pJbnd5KYz
*ITS trending now and its paying*
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2020
If I was there, na to join APC quick quick and collect my own dividend monidend of democracy jare.

Congrats to the recipients.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by melaniaup: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2020
V
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2020
The Hawks are gathering let them have a consensus presidential candidate..d best of d best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Commissions Nigeria's First Sugar Research Institute In Kwara / Oil Can’t Feed Nigeria Anymore – Obasanjo / Adams Oshiomhole Pays Thank You Visit To The Onojie Of Irrua (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.