Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,077 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) (13352 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by AkalaJasi: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Audio. How many of dem get PVC??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Kosiso12:

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1373411/breaking-500-apga-pdp-members-decamp-apc-arochukwu-photos/

Wow igbos suddenly don't mind to be islamized. Seems igbos totally lack morality and principle.

4 Likes

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by pointstores(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Nawa
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Egwu abakwa na joromi...

2023 go dey interesting.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Igbos joining evil Islamic party

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by lilfresh96(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2020
joining the loosing party come 2023
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Comedian2019: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2020
These are the real IPOB miscreants grin grin grin
Tomorrow you'll see them shouting IPOB, next you see them in APGA, PDP, APC, ...
Useless and hungry people.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2020
googlepikins:
500 hungry people looking for N1500 to use and eat
are u reportin d high lever of porverty in SE or are u caught off guard u didnt see dis comin? lmao. Lame sorry ass nigga...m
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2020
It's a pity that many people don't like growth in this country... With all these hikes and pains and hunger, people still want to roll with people who made them this poor.... God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2020
I smell a plan...

I smell conspiracy...

I smell infiltration...

I smell betrayal...

I smell civil war....

I smell independence...

I smell revolution...
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by googlepikins: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
are u reportin d high lever of porverty in SE or are u caught off guard u didnt see dis comin? lmao. Lame sorry ass nigga...m

The killing and poverty is cut across both pdp and APC. South and North.

People like you have been brainwashed like a terrorist to never think with your brain
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by BREYZ: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2020
googlepikins:
500 hungry people looking for N1500 to use and eat

Are you trying to say Arochukwu people are hungry people? What do you mean?
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by HonourableUche(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by zudozz: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Long Throat!
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Awaja(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2020
The pics should be tagged 500,000 members hence they’ve got the temerity to show d Edda 10,ooo decampees scanty venue image and expect us to accord .Apc una lie pass Linus enself.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Olabamiji509: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Can't just stop laughing.most of this people are not having voters'card.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2020
But the Igbos were saying APC is Mallams party na
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by pacificom: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2020
PDP can knock out APC in the next presidential election only if they can choose a highly qualified candidate who understand what nigerians want out of leadership as their candidate in lieu of Atiku. Otherwise as many PDP will continue to join the APC bandwagon henceforth.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
googlepikins:

The killing and poverty is cut across both pdp and APC. South and North.

People like you have been brainwashed like a terrorist to never think with your brain
well hello fellow brainwashed IPIG Nnamdi Cownu Terrorist, Thug, Miscreant (TTM) i made a choice nd stood by it. hw bout u dt within a snap of a finger u can switch to party or another faith cuz of money? Where is ur loyalty. U dt have faith and confidence in Money than in d God u serve is here talkin cheap monkey.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Affordable Turkey made men clothing payment on delivery check profile
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2020
Arochukwu wey no get one beta road. Those yeye decampees go fit come repair roads ? I weep for my dear high school "Mary slessor sec. Technical school. Up class of 97.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by limeta(f): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2020
authority2006:

All these gibberish just because South East is embracing APC? Well, I understand your pain sha

Don't line me up with zombies
Long live kanu long live biafra

1 Like

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Dansuqi: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
AkalaJasi:
Audio. How many of dem get PVC??

You sound pained.if they were joining pdp,will you ask that
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Dansuqi: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mckhala80:
Arochukwu wey no get one beta road. Those yeye decampees go fit come repair roads ? I weep for my dear high school "Mary slessor sec. Technical school. Up class of 97.

Ouk as a senator has done better for arochukwu than ohuabunwa and chukwumerije did

1 Like

Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Dansuqi: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
IkemChris:
It's a pity that many people don't like growth in this country... With all these hikes and pains and hunger, people still want to roll with people who made them this poor.... God have mercy

Were they not poor under pdp
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Dansuqi: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
lilfresh96:
joining the loosing party come 2023

Pdp is the losing party boy
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Were they not poor under pdp
Yes they were.... Infact under this same man they are decamping to meet in APC
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by Mizfabulous18(f): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
UAE123:
Like him or hate him, OUK seems to be seriously working for his party @ APC & the same time preparing ground for the South East zone for fight for the presidency in 2023
even if they deceive us by putting onye igbo dere Apc is nd never will be a good party ..they want to use igbos nw when all other plans hv failed ndi-ara
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2020
limeta:

Don't line me up with zombies
Long live kanu long live biafra

The same one who instructed his zombie followers to go out and start killing the northerners and Muslims in obigbo which they actually did? If that's not zombieism, I wonder it is.
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by limeta(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
authority2006:

The same one who instructed his zombie followers to go out and start killing the northerners and Muslims in obigbo which they actually did? If that's not zombieism, I wonder it
is.

You all over the place
Re: 500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) by authority2006(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
limeta:

You all over the place

And you want to hug transformer because of that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Pays Thank You Visit To The Onojie Of Irrua (Photos) / Lateef Adegbite Begs U.S. For Caution On Boko Haram / "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.