Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (40716 Views)

Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by gurunlocker: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

The security situation in this country needs emergency intervention!

Behead 43 farmers? Not to talk of banditry and kidnapping that is rampant in the North now.

But the thing they are more concerned about is going house to house in search of sinners.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by AFONJACOW(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hisbah should please go and arrest them instead of chasing around people selling alcohol in their North... plenty wahala full north

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by omoteacher(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
shocked

This is really a sad news coming from Nigeria.

No where is safe and noone is safe too. The

suffering in this country is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by sweet16s: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Some people will tag this fake. I shame for buhari apologists
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Korllami007: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
And Nigerian government are taking care of the killers with tax paid by the same farmers and zombies like helinues, techmo, Simplyleo, yenefer, etc will be hailing the government for a job well done.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by VEXT: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
This is how hisbah will turn to soon, if they are not stop!!!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by BREYZ: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jashub:
Tomorrow's headlines will read :

"BUHARI CONDEMNS THE BRUTAL KILLING OF 44 FARMERS "

But as usual nothing will be done.

No, BUHARI IS SHOCKED AT THE BRUTAL KILLING OF 44 FARMERS cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by gurunlocker: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jashub:

He already did that on twitter if you check Garba shehu account.... I'm not sure that man knows the extent of the security situation in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by ojun50(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dave0116:

Audio beheading
Soon you go see DVD beheading
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Sibrah: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sad. Buhari should heed the advise APC gave GEJ and resign.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by adecz: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
The "rehabilitated" terrorists are
paying Nigeria back for holding them
for over 6 months in the name of
deradicalizing them...

Buhari wants to change the minds of
brainwashed Muslim fanatics..

The man mumu is slowly killing
this country..

Baba God must intervene!!
undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by chatinent: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
I await the time when there will be life without end at last.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Buhari,Buhari,Buhari!!! How many times did I call u? I guess he'll say 5 cos of the malfunctioning olfactory whatever..see, the number of people that have died in this administration is Higher than the number of ants that died in this era. Naija wish way?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Goalnaldo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Jashub:

lol. See it here cheesy.
https://www.nairaland.com/6285905/buhari-condemns-boko-haram-killings

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by stmoriz(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Grandmeister:
Fake news. angry

Oga. I no know if na true or fake. But how you take know say na Fake?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Danny50: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... This is very bad.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Queseda: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Why has President Buhari not sack his service cheif up till now

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Sonoyom(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
You can not reinforce failure, in 2019 we clearly voted for failure and this is where we are.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Killing the helpless angry

Foolish Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Splitmind: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fake news, the North is peaceful and Boko Haram has been defeated. Unless I see their bodies and their family members I won't believe.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by andyanders: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Kingdemu:

At least 44 rice farmers were killed by suspected members of the Boko Haram while harvesting their crops, a lawmaker and sources have said.
Sources in Zabarmari, a Borno community known for rice farming, informed PREMIUM TIMES the farmers were attacked as they were working on a rice field at Garin Kwashebe.
The farmers were attacked on Saturday as residents of the state were voting to elect local government council officials, for the first time in 13 years.

The sources said the farmers “were rounded up and summarily slaughtered by the armed insurgents”.

Hassan Zabarmari, a former chairman of a rice farmers association in Borno State, confirmed the incident to PREMIUM TIMES on phone.
“It was a sad incident that took place at about 11 a.m today,” he said Saturday. “The farmers were attacked at the Garin-Kwashebe rice field, and according to reports reaching us since afternoon, about 40 of them were killed.”

“But we have been receiving conflicting information on the casualty figures – some said it was up to 50 farmers that were slaughtered.”
A member of House Representatives, Ahmed Satomi, who represents Jere federal constituency also confirmed the incident in an interview with PREMIUM TIMES.

“It was a very sad development that happened today at Zabarmari rice field general area,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/428527-breaking-over-40-farmers-killed-in-borno-officials.html

They should go and tell Buhari their problems and stop disturbing other Nigerians with their problems.

It is their life style over there to slaughter themselves. I pity those innocent ones there.

It is what they created. Shebi na Islam. Kill for your gods.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Passionate888: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by jchioma: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Na wah for boko haram o! Who are these guys really working for and why has it become science fiction to defeat them in 3 months since 2015.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by berryPee(m): 12:05am On Nov 29, 2020
I was SHOCKED when I read about the killing of these innocent farmers. Northerner it is TIME to wake up from thy slumber and hold your leaders accountable for their failure to secure the life of the people under their jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Mouthpis(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2020
I wonder how the people who are supporting this gov't sleep.

What am I even saying? Should Buhari contest again, the North will still vote him in again.

They are busy doing door to door search for sinners in Kano right now while their region is on fire.

Nonsense

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by dvkot(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2020
It concern them there..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by JohnSin97: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Close the southern borders to benefit your northern farmer brothers, but bandits goes on to tax them and kill defaulters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2020
a whole 44 God
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Resees: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2020
Northerners NTOR!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Resees: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2020
SAI BABA 4 +4
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2020
The speed at which he replied was mad fast, Lekki massacre was upto a week plus

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Na these same people don dey plan 2023, I go like see how many of them go remain to vote

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.