Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour (288 Views)

US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour by Adeala1: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2020
A man not willing to be stressed while his wife is in the process of giving birth, decided to cool his nerves by playing a video game.

The wife had taken to social media on November 25, to share a photo taken at the exact moment he started playing Warzone in the hospital while she was mid-labour

It is not clear if she is the one that took it neither is it confirmed whether the photo was snapped before she went into the labour room.

However, the wife simply known as Sarahi on Twitter, condemned his behaviour.

She wrote; ”I hate this dude, mid labor and he playing warzone’‘

On November 27, Sarahi also shared photos of herself and the newborn baby after putting to bed.

“Introducing our rainbow baby, born 11/25/2020, so very thankful for you son , you will get better in no time Jair Eduardo”, she tweeted.

°°°°°°°°°°
Use link below to see more photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/man-plays-video-game-in-the-hospital-while-his-wife-is-in-labour/

Re: Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour by GboyegaD(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2020
He was there to walk the journey with her which is nice. I'm sure the wife is okay with him playing video games.
Re: Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour by ouzo1(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Correct Gee... See as everywhere for dey hospital soft, if to say na dey General Hospital for my area now na Black and white e for dey show...wetin I dey talk sef, first of all Light for no dey.
2.fry groundnut chaff for dey ground.
3.dat wicked nurse Jacintha for pursue am say dem no dey wear short nicka for here.
4.she for tell am make him go buy mosquito net and coil.

make I just stop here before I for vex add for this hardship.
Re: Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour by Mindlog: 3:16am On Nov 29, 2020
That's was his coping mechanism and I see nothing wrong in that. He is lucky his child was birthed in a conducive environment as against places where the man stands a very high chance of ending up as a widower because of the wife not making it out alive or even the baby.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Change Anything About Your Life What Will That Be. / Gov. Akeredolu, Others Attend Service Of Songs For The Late Cop, Ogunbodede / The Will Of God In Marriage | Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.