Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback (35041 Views)

Mike Tyson Smokes ₦14m, Sells ₦181m Worth Of Weed Monthly At His Cannabis Ranch / Naira Marley Wraps & Smokes Weed (Igbo) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by DebbieBianca(f): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Rap legend Snoop Dogg smoked weed as he dropped an incredible live performance on the night of Mike Tyson's comeback.
The American rapper performed some of his classics ahead of Tyson vs. Jones Jr.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KekkB-aYBC4

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Mokason288(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Drug Addicts

Modified:To all the drug Addicts quoting me I pray dey beat up Mike Tyson so that you would know that Drugs can’t lead you anywhere

FTC SHOW ME LOVE grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

How does smoking, performing and the upcoming fight corrolate? undecided undecided

Later if they die because of that rubbish fans will be like a sun is gone unknown to us he kill him self before his time.. cry

4 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Righteousness89(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Before you admire or desire such a lifestyle, ask yourself if I Die in such Lifestyle , where will I open my eyes?
Be Concious of your place in Eternity in all you Do..
There is more to life than all these....

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by omodaamola: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2020
It's not a new thing undecided get use to it...

meanwhile, I have something cool for you in my bio, if you are interested chat up

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2020
Father of smoke
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:
Drug Addicts
straight up
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Bornsinner7: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

The river of life proceeded to flow from the throne of God and on either side of the bank there was the tree of life and the leaf of that tree is for the healing of the nation..

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by ashybabs(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

The river of life proceeded to flow from the throne of God and on either side of the bank there was the tree of life and the leaf of that tree is for the healing of the nation..

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by DebbieBianca(f): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lalasticlala, Mike Tyson, this man will win Jones Jr.
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by akinlolu26624: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Before you admire or desire such a lifestyle, ask yourself if I Die in such Lifestyle , where will I open my eyes?Be Concious of your place in Eternity in all you Do..

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Olowogbogborroh(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bad guy
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by newharddrives(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm...l fear for Tyson

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by gONGEO: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by BestConcept9(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
X
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Okortor: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Too bad of him.
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Andyblaze: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Bheaut: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Judybash93(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
The fight is over and it was a tie.
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by ednut1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Before you admire or desire such a lifestyle, ask yourself if I Die in such Lifestyle , where will I open my eyes?
Be Concious of your place in Eternity in all you Do..
Religious people and threats. Where in the bible is smoking a sin mumu

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Sensitivity: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mokason288:
Drug Addicts
U dey mad. Werey dey disguise angry
Poverty addict grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Kimcutie: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
sad
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Baba Aja.. grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Judybash93(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
akinlolu26624:
Before you admire or desire such a lifestyle, ask yourself if I Die in such Lifestyle , where will I open my eyes?Be Concious of your place in Eternity in all you Do..

How can you demonstrate the existence of eternity or anything after death

8 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by KingsleyBuubba(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Smoke weed everyday......

3 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Bornhato: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oga ooooo
Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tyson go beat this guy....

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by joshjc(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Take weed and feel relaxed,mhen it will be as if you are walking in the skies no worries, no troubles just nostalgic feelings

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by singwa: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
WEED MAN

Tyson deserved to win.
Roy Jones hugged him all through like it was Valentine's day.

3 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by ChampagneF(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Now snoop will look dope in your eyes but people that were enjoying themselves in the previous post are tagged SE SMH

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokes Weed & Drops Live Performance Ahead Of Mike Tyson's Comeback by Manage6: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Strange

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Drinks Wine To "IF". Davido Reacts (Photos, Video) / Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.