Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta (12850 Views)

APC NWC Disowns Gaidom, Affirms Ajimobi As Acting National Chairman / Oshiomhole: APC Crisis Deepens As Two Acting National Chairman Emerge / Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by etrouble: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
He is mad
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Kestolove(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
As long as u are not an ipob or biafra man with flat head, traffic drug, kidnap or Rob..you can be apc chairman..Dave umahi has repented remaining 4 of dem
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Jack005(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Useless party of zombies and miscreants.
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Ayed44: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

This Ameachi's and El Rufai boys should rest naa

Buni is working round the clock to rebuild back their mess, and host a party convention for all , this useless midget El, Rufai, Ameachi and Fayemi are back with their frivolous court cases

If they were as powerful in APC as they think, let them contest at the Eagles Square Abuja venue of APC convention and see if they can get their people voted for as APC National Working Committee

Hilliard Etagboeta is in Tinubu/Oshiomohle camp.

Victor Gaidom is in Amaechi/Fayemi/ cabal camp.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Jack005(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
As long as u are not an ipob or biafra man with flat head, traffic drug, kidnap or Rob..you can be apc chairman..Dave umahi has repented remaining 4 of dem
grin grin grin Keypad warrior.. Oya after typing your gibberish, go back to your hut in ogbomosho and mine skull...jobless,useless afonja Muslim always constituting nuisance on nairaland but in real life you cannot afford 2 square meal per day.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

Buni is working round the clock to rebuild back their mess, and host a party convention for all , this useless midget El, Rufai, Ameachi and Fayemi are back with their frivolous court cases

If they were as powerful in APC as they think, let them contest at the Eagles Square Abuja venue of APC convention and see if they can get their people voted for as APC National Working Committee

Cross check your facts, Hillard Eta was never El-Rufia nor Ameachi boy but rather Boudillion and Oshiomhole puppet. It was Victor Giadon that was working for Ameachi then, before the desolution of the NEC
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by smith1985(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fussion1000:
I just pity umahi and other Igbo that are going to APC, am very sure APC will not be able to survive tsunami that her own members will start to thrown at it, the heavyweights from within the party that are being frustrated, by 2021 they will start throwing bombs to APC and Buhari government thanks to incompetency and non performances of Buhari will lay credence to it.

If PDP can still put their house in order , APC won't be able to match PDP in 2023

which PDP ? the dead party? abegi APC is too big for this trash...
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by fidtopade: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
They are just coming out of their shell, they are now feeling is better to fight and lose than fold hands and do nothing. It is Cristal clear that the care taking chairman is totally not on their side (Tinubu). And if they wait for too long before they act, things might get worst and they may lose totally.
chozzy:

Hilliad Eta belonged to the Thiéfnubu-Oshiomole camp.
It appears they are losing out
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
smith1985:

which PDP ? the dead party? abegi APC is too big for this trash...

Am sure you are yet mature in 2013 when the beginning of the end of Jonathan regime started, wait til 2023 you can come back and quote me
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

Actually, Eta is an Oshiomole boy
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Make naija better, na my own be dat,
No be all dis nonsensical fight.
I stand with Baba Buhari on his choice of chairman.
Hardcore zombeism.
Wait till 2023 if you want to see Naija better and use sense when voting by then not for 30k
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
fidtopade:
They are just coming out of their shell, they are now feeling is better to fight and lose than fold hands and do nothing. It is Cristal clear that the care taking chairman is totally not on their side (Tinubu). And if they wait for too long before they act, things might get worst and they may lose totally.

I remember zombies flagellating then claiming Buni was Oshiomole's private secretary and he owes his governoship to Oshio. I told them to trust no northerner in politics.
Those guys are just pathetic.
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Alexis105: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:
cool
U see your life...when u don't know you ask. Is Hillary Ettah Ameachi's boy or Oshiomhole's boy? Take your time o

Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by teeytimi: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
visijo:
As a married couple, After night prayers, is it right to Hmmm , will your prayers climb up? Asking for a brother.�
as a married couple, there is no time you cannot hmmn,cos is ordain by God except both of you agreed

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Fuckyoumod: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

when a fully developed man can read a simple and uncomplicated write up and can't comprehend what he has read. Then the end is near!
Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by Tye1: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
visijo:
As a married couple, After night prayers, is it right to Hmmm , will your prayers climb up? Asking for a brother.�
You get CNN signals in Nigeria, without carrying your TV to America. It means CNN frequency is already around you. You get Heavens signals. Without necessarily traveling to Heaven. The Bible said when we pray according to His will He hears Us...
Secondly Your wife is your Wife. God sees her as your such. You are not committing a sin.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: I Remain Acting National Chairman - Hilliard Etagboeta by visijo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tye1:

You get CNN signals in Nigeria, without carrying your TV to America. It means CNN frequency is already around you. You get Heavens signals. Without necessarily traveling to Heaven. The Bible said when we pray according to His will He hears Us...
Secondly Your wife is your Wife. God sees her as your such. You are not committing a sin.
wisdom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PSC Promotes Six Police Commissioners, Two AIGs, 7,207 Others / Turaki Reacts To Exoneration From Alleged ₦715M Fraud Charges / Nigeria Secures $13bn Oil And Gas Investment Commitment From Shell, Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.