Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince (14061 Views)

Receive Super Abounding Grace - Joseph Prince / Answered: What Does It Mean To Fall From Grace As A Christian? / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by Image123(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IF HE LOCATES KILLER HERDSMEN, ZAMFARA BANDITS, AND KADUNA KIDNAPPER GANGS?

I DON'T NEED YOUR GOD. IF HE'S SERIOUS THERE'S BIG WORK FOR HIM TO DO NOW THAT THIS COUNTRY IS DROWNING. CAPS IS THE LEAST OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

Lol, so you can have rank of soul's importance. You're not important for salvation ba, but if they talk about hell and people perishing, you would pick up their wailing for them crying about importance. Unstable soul.
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by Image123(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
"CHILD OF GRACE"
"ONLY GRACE"
"COVERED BY GRACE"
"PRODUCT OF GRACE"

GRACE IS A NONSENSE IDEA THAT ENTERED THE CHRISTIAN MARKET LESS THAN A DECADE AGO, AND HAS NOW FOUND A PERMANENT PLACE IN THE HEADS OF BELIEVERS.

CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO WRONG, NO MATTER HOW BADLY THEY ERR, NO MATTER THEIR SINS, MISTAKES AND INJUSTICE AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE, THEY STILL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE WITH GOD AND HE HAS PUT TOGETHER FANTASTIC THINGS FOR "JUST" THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOD'S GRACE.

THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM.
I HAVE ISSUES WITH HOW THEY BELIEVE THAT MJBOLT, MOHAMMED, KIM JUNG UN, AND CAPSLOCKED ARE PROGRESSING IN LIFE BECAUSE OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD'S GRACE. THEY CLAIM THAT WHETHER WE BELIEVE THEIR GOD OR NOT WHATEVER WE HAVE STRUGGLED TO ACHIEVE ALL ALONE IN LIFE HAS COME BY THE GRACE OF THEIR OWN CHRISTIAN GOD.

NOW I WONDER WHY THIS GOD WILL GIVE ME HIS GRACE - ME, AN UNREPENTANT ATHEIST, RATHER THAN GIVE IT TO THE MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS SUFFERING FROM POVERTY AND DYING FROM ALL SORTS OF DISEASES.

THIS IS A REMINDER THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE GRACE OF GOD. YOU'RE JUST LUCKY TO BE HERE AT THIS MOMENT.

Lol, that's why it is called grace. It is undeserved. In factual terms though, you have more of God's mercy, not really grace. But anyone you call it.
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
"Child of grace"
"Only grace"
"Covered by grace"
"Product of grace"

Grace is a nonsense idea that entered the christian market less than a decade ago, and has now found a permanent place in the heads of believers.

Christians believe that no matter what they do wrong, no matter how badly they err, no matter their sins, mistakes and injustice against other people, they still have a special place with God and He has put together fantastic things for "just" them because they have God's grace.

That's not my problem. I have issues with how they believe that mjbolt, mohammed, kim jung un, and capslocked are progressing in life because of the christian God's grace. They claim that whether we believe their God or not whatever we have struggled to achieve all alone in life has come by the grace of their own christian God.

Now i wonder why this God will give me His grace - me, an unrepentant atheist, rather than give it to the millions of christians suffering from poverty and dying from all sorts of diseases.

This is a reminder that you don't have the grace of God. You're just lucky to be here at this moment.
You're mistaking favour with grace.

All that you have become and/or achieved is simply down to the grace of God, other might surpass you in certain areas, this is down to favour. It is God who gives the power to create wealth. You hear it said, that health is wealth. In this COVID-19 climate, quite a lot have been humbled to appreciate that every day they wake up still in the land of the living, it is down to the mercy, kindness and grace of God

You aren't here on earth by accident. You aren't here on earth by luck. You first and foremost are here because creativity, which is what and who you started out as, have the fundamental human right and freedom to express yourself. You are free to reveal your nature however best and worst you know how to. You will decide how you want your character to be in the script that you yourself are writing. Of course as many other characters will be in your script, but its up to you how you want your character to relate with the characters in your script that obviously will cross path with other people's scripts.

Image123:
Lol, that's why it is called grace. It is undeserved. In factual terms though, you have more of God's mercy, not really grace. But anyone you call it.
How did the birds deserve to be able to soar and fly in the expanse of the skies gracefully. Have you seen a gazelle, leap in the air, hop and skip gracefully all over the place, or dolphins gracefully swimming in the oceans.

He doesnt appreciate that grace is doing things and/or going through things without some much of a sweat, tears, blood and graft

Grace is a gift from God. You either have it or you simply dont have it. Grace, has no explanation. It just happens. It just, is, so given

2 Likes

Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by Truefaith: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's time to seek the Lord Jesus Christ, not blessings.

It's time to realize Christ didn't die so you might be rich and go to your grave fully fed.

It's time to realize those who teach otherwise do not know or serve Christ.

Tomorrow may be too late.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by HuncleDee: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Myer:

Have you seen any unbeliever that died because he sinned? Or a believer that died because he sinned?

Yes the wages of sin is (eternal) death but atleast this much we know that Abraham and Moses are in heaven. Meaning they did not need the blood of Jesus to make it to heaven.

So what then is the difference between the old and the new testament?

Can you explain why one's effort means he has fallen from grace? When the same bible instructs us to desist from sin, work out our salvation etc?

I pray you dont mis-quote the bible, Abraham and others you called out in the old testament were justified by Faith. The bible speaking in Hebrews 11 said by Faith, meaning having Faith in God made David, Abraham, and others righteous.
Even a harlot was made righteous by faith.
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Calmblaze:
Very powerful and helpful. Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
jiggaz:
You're welcome bro.
Keep the fire burning boss! You're touching lives and lifting souls already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
livingchrist:
God bless you op falling from grace simply means depending on the obedience of the law for justification
You're welcome bro.

2 Likes

Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Calmblaze:

Keep the fire burning boss! You're touching lives and lifting souls already.
Thanks alot my bro... I appreciate the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
jiggaz:
Thanks alot my bro... I appreciate the encouragement.
Please don't mention Sir.
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by Choski78(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
Masturbation yen yen yen. Everything for Una na Sin.

Do you prefer I rape your sister rather than masturbate?
you can rape your granny for all I care good riddance!
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by Myer(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
HuncleDee:

I pray you dont mis-quote the bible, Abraham and others you called out in the old testament were justified by Faith. The bible speaking in Hebrews 11 said by Faith, meaning having Faith in God made David, Abraham, and others righteous.
Even a harlot was made righteous by faith.

Perhaps you missed where it was written that their faith was working together with their works?
Maybe you can share your understanding ofJames 2:20-26

You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? 26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by islamicpenis: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Truefaith:
It's time to seek the Lord Jesus Christ, not blessings.

It's time to realize Christ didn't die so you might be rich and go to your grave fully fed.

It's time to realize those who teach otherwise do not know or serve Christ.

Tomorrow may be too late.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
as a born Again Alhaji and practicing pastor all I can tell you is that you have mental problem and you are a foolish old idiot
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Morning
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bump
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Evening
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Right now
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Morning..
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2022
Looook
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2022
Now
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Loooook
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Listen
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Morning
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Afternoon
Re: What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Glorious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors? / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / Would You Be Offended If Your Pastor Preached From Their Ipad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.