Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me (314 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by hunter21(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
There is a situation that I have been experiencing for some years now, whenever I am walking, strong winds blow in the opposite direction of my movement i.e if I am moving forward, the winds would blow backwards until I stop moving. The winds are so powerful that all the trees in my neighborhood start shaking and sometimes rain starts falling.
The entire town where I live already knows me because of this.
Please I want to hear from every perspective what the cause of the winds is and possibly how to stop it. Thank you.

Billyonaire666 donnie gatiano falseprophet
Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
hunter21:
There is a situation that I have been experiencing for some years now, whenever I am walking, strong winds blow in the opposite direction of my movement i.e if I am moving forward, the winds would blow backwards until I stop moving. The winds are so powerful that all the trees in my neighborhood start shaking and sometimes rain starts falling.
The entire town where I live already knows me because of this.
Please I want to hear from every perspective what the cause of the winds is and possibly how to stop it. Thank you.

Billyionaire666 donnie gatiano falseprophet

You already identified yourself as

And a false prophet what more do you need
Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by Nephilim: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wind blower,
Rain bringer wink

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by hunter21(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You already identified yourself as

And a false prophet what more do you need
You have made no sense at all.
Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by hunter21(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nephilim:
Wind blower,
Rain bringer wink
Please be concise
Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
hunter21:

You have made no sense at all.

Like wise u
Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oh u wrote down people username I thought it ur nane
Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oh u wrote down people username I thought it ur name
Re: Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me by Genesiis(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Have you asked God about it ? Or rather ask the Holy spirit to help you reveal the meaning.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Our Only Criteria Is How Many Souls Won And Not How Much Income. / Noah Stayed In The Ark For 1 Year 10 Days. Did He Know That He'll Stay That Long / Court Affirms T. B. Joshua’s Wife As Synagogue Church Trustee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.