Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (56680 Views)

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ojiofor: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=96554044]

Supported.

Ojiofor have woken up.

Ndigbo used to say that Ojiofor ga-ana..[/quote
]

Woken up to what exactly?
I have always been objective to issues concerning ndi Igbo.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Christistruth00: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Violence was one of the reasons Uche Mefor, Kanu's deputy stated as why he quit IPOB .
IPOB is now trying to destabilise Rivers State with violence and River's is not even in SE.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
shut up if you have nothing to say.

This might be a planned work by Wike to justify the killing of Igbos in Obigbo.
Another IPOB apologist spotted

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by alimohammedibn(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Watch as they will pin it on Ipob but we know better.
We know those that use bombs for knockout. They probably did it in the heat of the tension so that it will look like retaliation.
Please they should invite detective fashola to the crime scene for evidence
�����
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Bkayyy: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Yes the North has been shielding their bad eggs but today they're crying insecurity.
What is happening in the North is more than what meets the eye. Only those that know their history understands what is happening there. It is a continuation of unfinished business
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-My friend go and take several seats. You’re as boring as hell. This forum would do better without your numerous incoherent rants.
Pls are u an IPOB apologist?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Soon you will have a date with your beloved Nigeria army.

He is not a Terrorist like IPOB
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:

You can't do more than you have done..
Are u one of them(IPOB Terrorist group)?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Ojiofor: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yujin:

I will always point you out for the wolf in sheep clothing that you are. All of you and your gangs can never succeed. I'm way smarter than you and understand the game at play. Mark my words, you will fail woefully.

What wolf in sheep in clothing?
I am very straight and honest to issues concerning Igbos constituting nuisance in Igbo land. My only mission is to stop Ipob from sending Igbo youths to their early grave.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Pls are u an IPOB apologist?

-What do you mean? Is like being asked if you’re an Arewa or Oduduwa apologist. Does that seem like a smart valid question to you?

1 Like

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
PDJT:

-What do you mean? Is like being asked if you’re an Arewa or Oduduwa apologist. Does that seem like a smart valid question to you?
I'm ashamed at your comment. So you're happily calling yourself a member of a Proscribed Terrorist Group. Is Arewa or Oduduwa a Proscribed Terrorist Group?
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wikus will build a cathedral for him in no time, with 7 flyovers linking it.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
November1857:
You Typical ABOKI imposter , trying cause stir between SS &SE .
Abeg answer his question joor!
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Loveurneighbour:

I'm ashamed at your comment. So you're happily calling yourself a member of a Proscribed Terrorist Group. Is Arewa or Oduduwa a Proscribed Terrorist Group?
[/s]

-Take your Nigerian level idiocy somewhere else!

-If you’re looking for a terrorist, look no further than your illiterate Head of State. Imagine! grin
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
chidinwachukwu:

Were are the pictures and names of the police men and soldiers killed by IPOB??.you guys think you are clever?,how can you guys see a bare lie and propagate it as truth,how do you even sleep peacefully at Night when you guys propagate lies so that a group of people will be killed?.
But a sane person will never support any Terrorist group.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Take your Nigerian level idiocy somewhere else!

-If you’re looking for a terrorist, look no further than your illiterate Head of State. Imagine! grin
I feel your pain bro!

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PigTormentor: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Conrod:
While you should be identified and KISSED,as known terrorist organizations do
[/s]

TRASH!!!!

Now try again. This time try and use some common sense.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
We are waiting for Mr Kenny Okwu popularly known as Maazi Nnamdi Kanu to react to this allegation.

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Loveurneighbour:

I feel your pain bro!
[/s]

-Lol cheesy Me your Bro? It seem you’re an illegitimate child. Don’t go and ask your mother who your father and brothers are. Mugu.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by sammirano: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Eject fire.

That's their land.

Igbos and Igbos are two different statement.

Unless we can conclusively say that all Yorubas both high and low are Awawa youths, Useless one million boys and Badoo gangs.

Meaning all Yorubas will be ejected out of Nigeria and that will be soon

Olodo. terrosits feuling seperation is different from criminals trying to survive. Igbos and Igbos are one and same because they share the same belief just that one is more vocal. They should all be flushed out. Arrant nonsense
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Iykopee:

Oya prove say na ipob do am.

Talk is cheap, fact is sacrosanct.

i have sent the information to the appropriate authority in river state......u go hear or see wetin Wike go do to that proscribed terrorists called Ipob...
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by sirvics95: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Icons hand work
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by sirvics95: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Icons hand work...........
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Burruchaga71(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram
Only church and your are complaining. Your brothers executed 66 of your siblings and you are here posting rubbish. Wike will NEVER EVER go on punish.. IDIOT
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nwadiuto247: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are responsible for this dastardly act.

I repeat, if one mosquito bite Gov Wike, one million mosquito will bite igbos in Rivers state.

I call on all igbos in Rivers state to urgently make a press conference dissociating themselves from Igbos.

Let the igbos urgently disown Igbos now or risk been ejected from Rivers state.

The world can now see that Igbos are terrorists organization worse than boko haram

Foolish reasoning.

Tell me any south east governor that is not enemy of Kanu and ipob.

Again be informed that no governor has any power to send any ethnic group out of his state so don't tell us your Wike crap.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Rugaria: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Loveurneighbour:

Are u one of them(IPOB Terrorist group)?
Yeah!
I'm in my house now, coman kill me..
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Nwadiuto247: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
sammirano:

Olodo. terrosits feuling seperation is different from criminals trying to survive. Igbos and Igbos are one and same because they share the same belief just that one is more vocal. They should all be flushed out. Arrant nonsense

Fools everywhere.

See how you are disgracing yourself here.
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rugaria:

Yeah!
I'm in my house now, coman kill me..
Are u ok? How can a sensible person be claiming he is part of a Proscribed Terrorist group. God forbid!
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Loveurneighbour: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Lol cheesy Me your Bro? It seem you’re an illegitimate child. Don’t go and ask your mother who your father and brothers are. Mugu.
Your pain is increasing bro!
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by PDJT: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Loveurneighbour:

Your pain is increasing bro!
[/s]

-How old are you? 12?

-C’mon gerrarahia!

Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by Iykopee(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sleekfingers:

i have sent the information to the appropriate authority in river state......u go hear or see wetin Wike go do to that proscribed terrorists called Ipob...

U be cheap comedian
Re: Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt by sammirano: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

Fools everywhere.

See how you are disgracing yourself here.

Its like you are crazy and your insanity is affecting your thinking. You lot are the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.