Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects (36839 Views)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office In IPOB – Suspects

Three suspects arrested for allegedly detonating explosives in Governor Nyesom Wike’s father’s church in Rivers State said they engaged in the act to get juicy appointments in the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

The suspects made the confessional statements when they were paraded by the Commissioner of Police in the state, Joseph Mukan, at the police headquarters, Port Harcourt.

Mukan recalled that on November 29, the command received a distress call that a church situated at 25 Azikiwe Street was under attack and immediately stormed the place and arrested the suspects.

The police boss said the suspects revealed that they carried out the attack because they were promised juicy appointments in Biafra whenever the republic is realised.

He said preliminary investigations by the police showed that members of the IPOB were deployed into the state to carry out mayhem, adding that the suspects were deployed to attack the mile 2 area.

Mukan said: “We received a distress call that there was a blast at Christian Universal Church International, in Azikiwe, Mile 2. We mobilised our team of bomb experts to the scene.

“When we got there we found out that there was a blast. There was no life lost. Our security partners, the vigilante, had arrested these three suspects. We took them and they have made useful confessions.

“They claimed they were six in number. They made confession that they were member of IPOB. That they were zoned to different parts of the state. That they are everywhere in the state.

“They are Progress Owudinjo, 37, from Etche, Rivers State. Apuro Victor, 25, came from Ebonyi State for this mission and John Okorie, 38 years old from Abia State. According to them they are all over the state.

“They will soon be charged to court while we are trailing their sponsors. IPOB has assured them that if IPOB is achieved they will be policy makers in the government.”

One of the suspects, Owudinjo, confirmed their membership of the proscribed IPOB, adding that they were contracted to carry out the act.

Owudinjo said: “We were contracted to carry out the act. We got there in the night and we detonated the explosive.

“This is the first assignment I am carrying out since I joined IPOB. I have not killed before. I was told that if I do not join in the operations that I will not get anything in the group. They promised us good office.”

Also speaking, Apuro Victor said: “The whole thing was programmed. We were sent by one Chinedu. I don’t know where he came from. I am a member of IPOB.

“The intention of the vision was not to kill anybody that is the reason why we did it at night. I have not done something like this before. Please, forgive me. I have not involved in violent act before. It was programmed.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-we-bombed-wike-fathers-church-to-get-juicy-office-in-ipob-suspects/amp/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
“They are Progress Owudinjo, 37, from Etche, Rivers State. Apuro Victor, 25, came from Ebonyi State for this mission and John Okorie, 38 years old from Abia State. According to them they are all over the state.

Look at how Nnamdi Kanu is indirectly breeding terrorist...

Well, errm I don't have much to say because Igbos doesn't exist in my state..

But all same Nnamdi Kanu should limit his terrorist activities to Abia state and not exporting carnage to other states.

If we believe that Boko Haram are bombing and killing mercilessly in North, and also believe that herdsmen are killing innocent people and are terrorist...

It is also right to believe that Ipob is a terrorist organization responsible for the bombing of church in rivers state..

We always find it hard to defend terrorist, so they should be dealt with in accordance with the law.

But if I am to suggest, I will say all of them should be summarily executed...

Then to a critical Point of view

Nyesom Wike should not try to paint others bad by experimenting his stupidity like this, Because authoritatively the poor written script was carried out by his own Ikwerre people.

It is not lost on anyone how Ikwerre operates and looking at the time of such operation and closeness of his Ikwerre vigilante, a sane mind will authoritatively gather that it was his Ikwerre people that carried out the act...

But all same Nnamdi carried the infested firewood, so he holds the lizard a visit..

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Nwadiuto247: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Three suspects arrested for allegedly detonating explosives in Governor Nyesom Wike’s father’s church in Rivers State said they engaged in the act to get juicy appointments in the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

The suspects made the confessional statements when they were paraded by the Commissioner of Police in the state, Joseph Mukan, at the police headquarters, Port Harcourt.

Mukan recalled that on November 29, the command received a distress call that a church situated at 25 Azikiwe Street was under attack and immediately stormed the place and arrested the suspects.

The police boss said the suspects revealed that they carried out the attack because they were promised juicy appointments in Biafra whenever the republic is realised.

He said preliminary investigations by the police showed that members of the IPOB were deployed into the state to carry out mayhem, adding that the suspects were deployed to attack the mile 2 area.

Mukan said: “We received a distress call that there was a blast at Christian Universal Church International, in Azikiwe, Mile 2. We mobilised our team of bomb experts to the scene.

“When we got there we found out that there was a blast. There was no life lost. Our security partners, the vigilante, had arrested these three suspects. We took them and they have made useful confessions.

“They claimed they were six in number. They made confession that they were member of IPOB. That they were zoned to different parts of the state. That they are everywhere in the state.

“They will soon be charged to court while we are trailing their sponsors. IPOB has assured them that if IPOB is achieved they will be policy makers in the government.”

One of the suspects, Owudinjo, confirmed their membership of the proscribed IPOB, adding that they were contracted to carry out the act.

Owudinjo said: “We were contracted to carry out the act. We got there in the night and we detonated the explosive.

“This is the first assignment I am carrying out since I joined IPOB. I have not killed before. I was told that if I do not join in the operations that I will not get anything in the group. They promised us good office.”

Also speaking, Apuro Victor said: “The whole thing was programmed. We were sent by one Chinedu. I don’t know where he came from. I am a member of IPOB.

“The intention of the vision was not to kill anybody that is the reason why we did it at night. I have not done something like this before. Please, forgive me. I have not involved in violent act before. It was programmed.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-we-bombed-wike-fathers-church-to-get-juicy-office-in-ipob-suspects/?fbclid=IwAR3cBRX6Jk6oMOjtFJuMaUxsVzdYlnV9FvMudoCQcgck4NQDkC0SXAzgRMI

IPOB can be dangerous.

However, Wike and his team should be careful not to tell lies by branding every crime in Rivers state IPOB. Dont lie with security issues o,

FG kept telling likes about security issues in the North until they became overwhelmed and now all of the North and the FG are crying us a river.

When it is IPOB, tell us it is IPOB and when it is not IPOB please tell us the gang that are involved. Expose them so that people will be aware of the evil groups and avoid them. If you keep shielding other gangs when they commit crime and claim its IPOB, the other gangs will keep growing until they become monsters.

we have witnessed lots of killings in Rivers state by cult groups over the years but if you choose to hide those groups under IPOB it may backfire as time goes on and the outcome may be disastrous than you think.

Dont live in denial like FG did in the case of the north. Make sure you are truthful on security issues for your own good and all of us.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by WonderManly(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
I can't hear you jor...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Uzomacharles: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pure lie

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Arrewa: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is how Bokoharam started in Borno state!!

Dear Igbos... Karma is a bloody bitch!!

Most of you Easterners have been really enjoying and celebrating the killings that is currently going on in Borno villages.

You people rush to insult and castigate the whole of Northern states once there is killing in any village in Borno.

Ipob is another terror group you people are feeding fat with support and love just like the Kanuris back then in 2008.

Ipob are now attacking and killing northern Muslims in the East and most of you are praising them calling them freedom fighters.

Same ipob attack mosques and police stations killing innocent people... Same you Easterners will come online to defend them!!

Now they're gradually carrying bombs... You people couldn't still smell the danger.

The Easterners are still defending them and calling every news exposing ipob Atrocities as fake news.

Bokoharam started this way... The Kanuris of Borno state once defended them... clothe them! And fund them!!

It would only take the government few millions of dollars to turn them against you.

The Government is Evil!! The main Bokoharam of Muhammad Yusuf has been defeated!

The Bokoharam we have today are government actors even if the president is not directly involve. Top Powerful politicians and Generals are involve.

Igbos now carrying bombs should be a thing of concern to all reasonable Easterners.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Pandev(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
shocked
big big wahala no dey finish for this country

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by uptimum123(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
And my fellow yeasterners keep wondering why IPOB was labelled as a terrorist organisation.

Spitss on Lamidi Cownu

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Orjioorji(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yoruba newspaper spreading hate in Igbo land forgetting that Amatokun is a terrorist organization

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Neatboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
If Nigeria Police, Lai Mohammed and The Nigeria Army go on lying sprint or competition who go win self? I am just thinking shaa

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Lajet: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is wicked wike propaganda don't fall for it.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Conrod: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
fake kannywood story

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Iykopee(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wike bombed his fathers church with criminals he harboured for years in a bid to justify the massacre in Obigbo.

I stay within that area and I know the church very well.

The bomb attack occurred @ 11pm on that fateful day.

No reasonable person would attack that church by such an hour cos it makes no sense.

Best time to pull a hit should be in the morning when worshippers, including Wikes father are there.

This is one hell of a poor job executed by the criminal and cultist named Wike.

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Afamed: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Truly IPoB terrorist will be worse than Bokoharam if appropriate check is not put in place

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Afamed: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Iykopee:
Wike bombed his fathers church with criminals he harboured for years in a bid to justify the massacre in Obigbo.

I stay within that area and I know the church very well.

The bomb attack occurred @ 11pm on that fateful day.

No reasonable person would attack that church by such an hour cos it makes no sense.

Best time to pull a hit should be in the morning when worshippers, including Wikes father are there.

This is one hell of a poor job executed by the criminal and cultist named Wike.
Do you still believe in your own lies?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Gabriel004: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Olatunji1929: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
if ipob terrorist members no call this one fake news make I bend.those Trump supporters only believe their own lies

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lajet:
This is wicked wike propaganda don't fall for it.

It is a terrorist attack by Igbos and we believe it.

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Afamed: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Olatunji1929:
if ipob terrorist members no call this one fake news make I bend.those Trump supporters only believe their own lies
IPoB terrorist wing will soon arrive here now to defend their actrocities

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Pure lie
I hope you said this when Bokoharam too bombed churches and mosques in Nigeria? Now nothing differentiate Bokoharam to IPOB .Boko boy bombed for the promise of heaven and IPOB boys bombed to get juicy position in the proscribed group IPOB.Bokoharam supporters don't believe bombing of Churches and Mosques while you too don't believe IPOB Bombing churches .Both you supporters of IPOB and Bokoharam are all Terrorist .

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Uzomacharles: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
I hope you said this when Bokoharam too bombed churches and mosques in Nigeria? Now nothing differentiate Bokoharam to IPOB .Boko boy bombed for the promise of heaven and IPOB boys bombed to get juicy position in the proscribed group IPOB.Bokoharam supporters don't believe bombing of Churches and Mosques while you too don't believe IPOB Bombing churches .Both you supporters of IPOB and Bokoharam are all Terrorist .

All these lies you and wike is propagating to attack Biafra will not work....

Tell him to allow ikoku boys to start their trade and he should peacefully construct the road oyigbo people have been begging him since his first tenure...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by SIRRITE: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fight don start. Wike vs ipob

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Marine54(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
very cheap propaganda from Afanja news paper !

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by SaintBishop: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wike over to you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by adekolaelect(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Marine54:
very cheap propaganda from Afanja news paper !
you have spoken in the voice of Boko boys and shii'ite Terrorist group .

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Marine54(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is a terrorist attack by Igbos and we believe it.
no matter how fast lies runs, truth will always catch up with it and prevail .
I am from South south., I know wike is lying.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by amuwo1980: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lies by wike , this wike is a 3rd rate fellow

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Marine54:
no matter how fast lies runs, truth will always catch up on with it and prevail .
I am from South south., I know wike is lying.

If you like come from South-North, it is not my business. I didn't ask you neither do I care where you come from..

It won't bring food on my table

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Marine54(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
Afanja news paper , that always seek for opportunities to tannish the image of the Ibos !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by amuwo1980: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
And both are essentially an afonja and aboki conspiracies for power grab at any cost, yes Muslim afonjas are very much part of the beginning of Boko haram , some have been charged to court for that .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
I just confirmed it.They whr told that kanu will step down and they would be made the supreme leaders. You think ipob is being runned by aboki with cow brain inside there head.Let them play another stories

7 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects by Marine54(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If you like come from South-North, it is not my business. I didn't ask you neither do I care where you come from..

It won't bring food on my table
you better stand by the truth to avoid being hurt tommorow !
Cause what goes around always come around...

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.