Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Beliefs In Every Day Language. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Beliefs In Every Day Language. (1329 Views)

My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them / Be Free To Question And Critically Analyze My Beliefs And Religion. / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2020
Mordecai:

If I get you right, you have a problem with his:

- posting his details on an anonymous forum.
- questioning the religion of his birth.
- seeking guidance from a Jewish rabbi.

Those are his personal decisions. You have made a number of personal decisions, too.

However, on the topic at hand, you have said nothing. If you have anything to say, do so.

We are listening.

grin I have clearly stated that we have.crossed swords severally and he lost in all those several occasions.

And in all those encounters I have grown to understand him and the place of his beliefs and we have gotten to the point where I Must Let him go.

I am not here for the purpose of winning arguments and contending continously, I am here to Exchange Good Knowledge with and for Sound Firm knowledge.

Once this is done or not done, I must return to my place.
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by 1Sharon(f): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Meaning what OP? I have seen Jesus 3 times and I know he is real everyday in my life.
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
1Sharon:
Meaning what OP? I have seen Jesus 3 times and I know he is real everyday in my life.

Really? I suggest you treat yourself of thyphoid fever...

The people who even told you the story dont even claim to see him..it is you that is johny just come...

1 Like

Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I have clearly stated that we have.crossed swords severally and he lost in all those several occasions.

And in all those encounters I have grown to understand him and the place of his beliefs and we have gotten to the point where I Must Let him go.

I am not here for the purpose of winning arguments and contending continously, I am here to Exchange Good Knowledge with and for Sound Firm knowledge.

Once this is done or not done, I must return to my place.

You know you have not really said anything or disproved my points...

I would really love to hear your beliefs...and how it is different from mine..

Dont be scared..it is not about winning but understanding our selves..

I/we are all waiting..
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
MaxInDHouse you might want to visit this thread to acquit yourself of my beliefs...so we can rule out ignorance as one of the illness you have..
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kcornel.
Go through this thread.
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
OkCornel:

Haba!

How can Isaiah 53 be about Israel?

Read verse 2 and 3 slowly;

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract “us” to him, nothing in his appearance that “we” should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by mankind a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and “we” held him in low esteem.

See where a singular pronoun “HE” was used. See where collective pronouns such as “WE” and “US” was used.

How can the suffering servant in Isaiah 53 be about Israel when collective pronouns such as we and us are used by an Israelite author - Isaiah? Hmmm?

You might want to go through this thread..
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
sonmvayina:

MaxInDHouse you might want to visit this thread to acquit yourself of my beliefs...so we can rule out ignorance as one of the illness you have..

When you are able to present an organized people practicing what you believe that's the time to call me for inspection as for now keep preaching what is in your head! wink
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When you are able to present an organized people practicing what you believe that's the time to call me for inspection as for now keep preaching what is in your head! wink

Lol..is it about crowd?

Or those walking in Gods light?
Choose for yourself.
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..is it about crowd?

Or those walking in Gods light?
Choose for yourself.

Where are they?
So i can know how well they're ORGANIZED since everyone in religion believes they're walking in God's light. Matthew 7:16-18 wink
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where are they?
So i can know how well they're ORGANIZED since everyone in religion believes they're walking in God's light. Matthew 7:16-18 wink

Those who follow his commandments.

Be rest assured there are millions of people who do.

These are groups you can join.

Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
sonmvayina:

Those who follow his commandments.
Be rest assured there are millions of people who do.
These are groups you can join.

Where are their WORKS?

Jehovah's Witnesses (working with Jesus) is also a group that has used what is written in the Bible to resolve all their racial disparities, diverted their resources into production of food and information materials, erased politics and racism from all their hearts making them vow never to enrol in military services for war! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Can any of those groups do the same? smiley
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where are their WORKS?

Jehovah's Witnesses (working with Jesus) is also a group that has used what is written in the Bible to resolve all their racial disparities, diverted their resources into production of food and information materials, erased politics and racism from all their hearts making them vow never to enrol in military services for war! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Can any of those groups do the same? smiley

Do you want to improve YOURSELF?
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
sonmvayina:

Do you want to improve YOURSELF?

Improvement is personal you can't help anyone if there's no visible proof that you yourself have improved! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Improvement is personal you can't help anyone if there's no visible proof that you yourself have improved! smiley

Lol..you are just trying to be funny.

When you are ready to let go of your beliefs and embrace truth and reality.

I will be here..
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..you are just trying to be funny.
When you are ready to let go of your beliefs and embrace truth and reality.
I will be here..

When i find a better performing group! wink

1 Like

Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When i find a better performing group! wink

It is not about a group.

Are you scared of being alone, is it that you don't enjoy your own company?

Hmm..your problems are deeper seated..
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

It is not about a group.
Are you scared of being alone, is it that you don't enjoy your own company?
Hmm..your problems are deeper seated..

In English language i think the word "company" connotes "having to do with others" not singleness! smiley
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aemmyjah I will like you to go through this thread for my beliefs.

I want you to punch holes in them.

The floor is yours now.
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In English language i think the word "company" connotes "having to do with others" not singleness! smiley

Salvation is per head...

1 Like

Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Salvation is per head...

NO! Salvation is in Christ Jesus, so if you don't acknowledge Christ Jesus you can never ever see everlasting life!
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! Salvation is in Christ Jesus, so if you don't acknowledge Christ Jesus you can never ever see everlasting life!

Lol..because where not being saved before he was born?

Olodo
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..because where not being saved before he was born?
Olodo

You said:

sonmvayina:

Salvation is per head...

So what makes you think i need Salvation in the first place if everyone will be saved? smiley

1 Like

Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by sonmvayina(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You said:

So what makes you think i need Salvation in the first place if everyone will be saved? smiley

Study the Torah and learn Gods laws...

Leave all this distraction..
Re: My Beliefs In Every Day Language. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
sonmvayina:

Study the Torah and learn Gods laws...
Leave all this distraction..

What is TORAH?
And who is the god you're talking about?
What business do i have with the god of Torah? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Will Be US President Or Vice President..or I Am A False Prophet-wmb 1960 / The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read. / Christianity In Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.