Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them (803 Views)

Be Free To Question And Critically Analyze My Beliefs And Religion. / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

My Religion:

My religion is the strict, absolute and complete obedience to the Ten Commandments of the one and only true God, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, my Father in heaven. This is what I teach. This is what I will continue to teach.

Beliefs:

1: The death and the resurrection of Yahushua the Messiah.
2: Yahushua the Messiah is the Word and begotten Son of YHVH Almighty.
3: Yahushua the Messiah is the only way, the truth and the life.
4: No one comes to the Father except through his Word, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.
5: Yahushua the Messiah is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, the Father in heaven.
6: No single part of the Ten Commandments is done away it.
7: Every follower of Yahushua the Messiah is his saint, servant and messenger.
8: The body of every saint, servant or messenger of YHVH Almighty is his temple where he and his Son dwell by his Spirit.
9: The resurrection of the saints, servants and messengers of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, at the appointed time.
10: The Second Coming of the Lord and Savior, Yahushua the Messiah.
11: YHVH Almighty is the one and only true God and the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.
12: The priesthood of all believers.
13: The unblemished and unadulterated blood of Yahushua the Messiah brought about the forgiveness of sins.
14: The sacrificial laws and their requirements are done away with because of the blood of Yahushua the Messiah, which he poured out once and for all.
15: Etc..

I derive so much joy, pleasure and satisfaction from my religion and beliefs. My God has shown himself as the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

If you are against my religion or any of my beliefs, be free to question and critically analyze it.

After that, present the alternative you are offering me - that is, if you think your religion and beliefs are better than mine - give me the opportunity to compare what you are offering as an alternative to my religion and beliefs and my God.

If it turns out that your beliefs and religion and, of course, the reason you have for holding on to your religion and beliefs - your god, I suppose - are better, I will abandon mine - my religion and my beliefs and my God - and follow yours.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by Greatzeus(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Do you believe in the Bible as the inspired word of God?
Do you believe in the atoning death of Jesus Christ?
Modified: Ok,I guess Yahushua refers to Jesus Christ.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Greatzeus:

Do you believe in the Bible as the inspired word of God?
I believe the message of the Scriptures is inspired by YHVH Almighty.

The question is: What message are the Scriptures relaying?
Greatzeus:

Do you believe in the atoning death of Jesus Christ?

You can find the answer above.

Greatzeus:

Modified: Ok,I guess Yahushua refers to Jesus Christ.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by delkuf(m): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are even more confuse than kobojunkies

2 Likes

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
delkuf:
You are even more confuse than kobojunkies

I am not confused.

However, if that is what you think, why not correct and clear my confusion?
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by delkuf(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
elated177:

I am not confused.

However, if that is what you think, why not correct and clear my confusion?
Has any clear the confusion of kobojunkies, no. I said you are more confused

1 Like

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
delkuf:
Has any clear the confusion of kobojunkies, no. I said you are more confused

State your reason(s) for your assertion. Where is the confusion in what I stated above? Or are you here to see if it would be possible for you to channel confusion to me?
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by Maynman: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by Maynman: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yahweh.
Yahweh father, EL.
Yahweh mother, Asheerah.

You sure love middle east gods, especially Israelite god.

2 Likes

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmmh!
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sniperr007(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Where is your place of worship?

Do you worship on Sunday or Saturday
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Apt!
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2022
sniperr007:

Where is your place of worship?

My heart. My spirit, soul and body constitute my place of worship.

sniperr007:

Do you worship on Sunday or Saturday

Every day. I worship my Creator every day.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sublime.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
How can you follow the 10 commandments of God

And still believe in a fake Messiah

I don't get the connection?

Did God ever ask anybody to follow anybody apart from him??

1 Like

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by Maynman: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sheep is worshipping tertulian trinity concept.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
sonmvayina:
How can you follow the 10 commandments of God

And still believe in a fake Messiah

I don't get the connection?

Did God ever ask anybody to follow anybody apart from him??

Sonmvayina, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty constitute his SALVATION. You would know this if you knew him.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
elated177:

Sonmvayina, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty constitute his SALVATION. You would know this if you knew him.

Factor in jesus the fake Messiah..

That's the part I don't get

1 Like

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 1:55am On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

Factor in jesus the fake Messiah..

That's the part I don't get

Do you or do you not believe that the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty constitute his SALVATION?
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by Maynman: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2022
elated177:

Do you or do you not believe that the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty constitute his SALVATION?

https://www.nairaland.com/7399730/how-trinitarians-won
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2022
elated177:

I do...

Factor in jebus

1 Like

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

I do...

Factor in jebus

Factor in what? It is not for humans to factor in anything or anyone.

Yahushua the Messiah is YHVH's Salvation. He is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments. He is the Word of YHVH Almighty.

Luke 2: “Sovereign YHVH, as you have promised,
you may now dismiss your servant in peace.
30 For my eyes have seen your salvation,
31 which you have prepared in the sight of all nations:
32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
and the glory of your people Israel.”

John 14:6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 10:45am On Nov 05, 2022
elated177:

Yahushua the Messiah is YHVH's Salvation. He is the embodiment of the Ten Commandments. He is the Word of YHVH Almighty.

John 14:6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

You are using the new testament to prove the new testament. Show me where the 10 commandments means an embodiment of jebus in the Tanakh

2 Likes

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by Maynman: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2022
elated177:

You are yet to make any sense.
YHWH “salvation” was born in 6BC? What exactly did this “salvation” do for the jews and Israelite in 6BC?
Go and read up on the tanakh, all the YWHW “salvation” worked for the progress of israelite and jews ONLY.
Better go and read shema yisrael.

Your iesus chrestus is a greek creation, no wonder the jews reject him, and that didn’t stop them from progressing, seems your iesus chrestus was never the way to the Israelite god.

1 Like

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

You are using the new testament to prove the new testament. Show me where the 10 commandments means an embodiment of jebus in the Tanakh

What you call the new testament contain the Word of YHVH Almighty.

Deut 32: 45 When Moses finished reciting all these words to all Israel, 46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you—they are your life. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess.”

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

John 5: 39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

1 John 2: 24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

1 John 5: 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Sonmvayina, what you call the new testament are also part of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2022
elated177:

What you call the new testament contain the Word of YHVH Almighty.

Deut 32: 45 When Moses finished reciting all these words to all Israel, 46 he said to them, “Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you—they are your life. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess.”

John 14: 6 Yahushua answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

John 5: 39 You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

1 John 2: 24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is what he promised us—eternal life.

1 John 5: 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Sonmvayina, what you call the new testament is also part of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them.

The new testament is not scriptures..

Stop it.

It is just Roman /Greeks bull shit that went too far..
They added at the end of the Jewish one to deceive you and you fell for it..

So when did God tell Moses the law is jebus?

It was added by
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2022
I did this evolve to the jesus story.

This is what Moses told the people.

Where did God mention jebus

Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

The new testament is not scriptures..

Stop it.

It is just Roman /Greeks bull shit that went too far..
They added at the end of the Jewish one to deceive you and you fell for it..

So when did God tell Moses the law is jebus?

It was added by

Who is Jebus?

Eeemm, stop what?

Let us continue what you started. How is your element water? You said you were from the waters, right? I am interested in this line of discourse. Let us conclude it once and for all.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2022
elated177:

Who is Jebus?

Eeemm, stop what?

Let us continue what you started. How is your element water? You said you were from the waters, right? I am interested in this line of discourse. Let us conclude it once and for all.

One step at a time

How is Gods divine commandments equal to jebus/yehosuah ?

So you mean, you can't tell when somebody is lying to you?
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by sonmvayina(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2022
elated177:

Who is Jebus

Eeemm, stop what?

It is forbidden to mention the name of an idol
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

It is forbidden to mention the name of an idol

Sonmvayina, I will maintain the path of righteousness that has been marked out for me by my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah. Follow your own path.

Let us finish the water element thing.
Re: My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them by elated177: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
sonmvayina:

One step at a time

How is Gods divine commandments equal to jebus/yehosuah ?

So you mean, you can't tell when somebody is lying to you?

Say more about the water element thing. Stop being evasive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Back Again! / Born Again Christianity Pt1 / Fg Bans Hiv, Pregnancy Tests At Covenant Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.