Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Let Us Build You A Responsive Mobile Phone Online Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let Us Build You A Responsive Mobile Phone Online Store (152 Views)

Selling My Phone Online / Steps To Take Before Purchasing A Used Phone Online / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Build You A Responsive Mobile Phone Online Store by Lordvactus(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Good morning sir/ma I am a webmaster, designer and developer. Do you need a website to take your business online and reach a larger audience for your business and rank higher than your competitors? Then please look no further and leave the hard job for me. With an affordable rate as seen below you can get your site up and running! We offer you with two premium features to make your site beat it's competition.
Web design and development SUNDAY promo!!!!!
BLOGS: 5000 NAIRA
COMPANY WEBSITE: 15,000 NAIRA
E-COMMERCE/ONLINE STORE: 20,000 NAIRA
INDUSTRIAL/CORPORATE WEBSITE: 30,000 NAIRA
WITH TWO PREMIUM PLUGINS INSTALLED!
IF INTERESTED DM OR CALL +2349037668341.
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY

(1) (Reply)

Hios 5th Anniversary Fan Contest Phase 3: The Real Deal / How To Shop And Ship From The Uk With Ishop Worldwide Nigeria / Google Is Getting Sued By The US For Tracking Users In Incognito Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.