Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Learn And Earn Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn And Earn Today (136 Views)

Learn And Speak French - You Can Start Learning Today With Frenchyard / No Hope For Schooling Anymore. I Want To Learn And Have My Handwork / 3 NAUGHTY & Simple Skills You Must Learn And Why [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn Today by Mirabel042: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
The New Education - Get Educated and Empowered. Enroll today.

If I show you a school that trains you and give you job, will you enrol into the school?

Read this important information and you are one step forward to enrol into the new school system.

https://econofrica.com.ng/basic-advanced-human-independence-newland-africa-academy/

(1) (Reply)

No Resumption Until FG Pays Withheld Salaries – ASUU / International Student And Housing Incentive Scholarships 2021 USA / 10X Your Finances And Computer Knowledge From The Comfort Of Your Home !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.