Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack (20553 Views)

Air Force Arrests Suspects Over Kaduna Attack, One Dead, Two Children Rescued / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom / Bandits Kill Seven People In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by ProfAmaben(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is fake news. The north is pissful. grin

9 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by sweetonugbu: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Eyaa
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arewa what a shame , a whole.region is like a war zone ,, everyday kidnappings,murder, abduction, rape terrorist attacks ,and arson

But yenefer, kestolove, Arrewa and other nairaland Fulani people have imenonky for what goes in the south grin

Karma is really dealing with them grin

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Femuel(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Buhari will still be shocked about this
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by ezeudo97817: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
El-Rufia Has done ig Again
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
We don’t even kill animals at this rate down south
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nezy4Real(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
if i had a chance and catch dem. i go

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by CrazyGranddad(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake News.

They were killed in Algeria, but the Nigeria press felt Jemaa spells like Algeria. Stop making Nigeria look bad

2 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Jack005(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake news!! Where are the families to claim these bodies? Ipob and propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by faste: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nukilia:
CAN WE SHUT DOWN NIGERIA AND SACK ALL THESE APC PDP CRIMINALS AND THEIR PAYMASTERS...

These things might get down south so quickly and we might have nowhere to run to
if it continue like this for several years unchallenge,it might eventually cos it will enbolden them

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Luckydubby7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
They called a meeting instead of them to discuss problem facing their region, they were discussing about social media and #endsars.

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Grace001: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Where is honorable minister for information ?

We can’t be doing the work of the lieing machine-Muhammad

FAKE NEWS flying everywhere.

Cursed failed useless country.

If the Northern oligarchs can kill their own people in numbers via the monsters they created Bokoharam and bandits

They can kill protesters with placard without blinking, you want to change the status quo with a mere placards they will waste you.

3 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Arewa what a shame , a whole.region is like a war zone ,, everyday kidnappings,murder, abduction, rape terrorist attacks ,and arson

But yenefer, kestolove, Arrewa and other nairaland Fulani people have imenonky for what goes in the south grin

Karma is really dealing with them grin

Please Mr Arewa is a yoruba man not any north or fulani

cloning fulani won't give them presidency.
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by JoeEeL(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
9icest:
During the heat of the ENDSARS, I was one of the protesters in Madama, and I witnessed as hundreds of Hausa Fulani thugs invaded us. They were shouting that Yoruba and Ibos are shege barawo tribes and they are only interested in overthrowing the Buhari government. Even one said Buhari is a saint and a godsent leader. At this point, I swear, I don’t give a F***K if Bokoharam kills everyone in the north, my only worries is my southern brothers and sisters investing heavily there. I think it’s time we the southerners start preparing for a total collapse of the entries north which will indefinitely happen because of the wicked, evil and horrible leaders in that region. Sadly, the followers are hopelessly dumb and ignornant. Very soon they will point Nnamdi Kanu and Tinubu as the sponsors of Bokoharam

A typical northerner is an epitome of extreme dumbness.

I see many southerners trying to differentiate Fulanis from Hausas, saying the Hausas were truly peaceful and that its Fulanis that corrupted them.

Well as for me I don't give a f*ck! If they could allow themselves to be so easily deceived, then they're equally foolish and one and the same thing. I don't have time in differentiating between backward morrons and bloodthirsty illiterates.

Breakup is the only solution!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by BigBizzy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
where's hisbah? Or were they formed to break beer bottles? embarassed undecided shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Muhylonaire007: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dey kill una self... When insecurity deal with all of us well, we go soro soke grin
Make we still dey enjoy our next level... #suffering and smiling is in our blood
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Farki: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
The North and killing undecided.

But don't worry Buhari is the best thing to ever happen to this country.

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by OdefaGirl(f): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
The governors and politicians in these northern states are aware of the sponsors to the terrorist groups..... from bandits to Boko Haram.
The youths from those areas would have used the EndSARs movement to tackle on insecurities ravaging their lands... instead, they chose to come to Nairaland and become the defender of the gods.
What do you benefit from seeing your people fall by guns and matchets? WHAT!!!
If you people fail to wise up now and stand against these killings, which generation will do that for you?
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Marshalrhino(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
osamz007:
LEADERS IN FORM OF DULLARDS
You meant DULLARDS IN FORM OF LEADERS
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by nnamdi640: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oblongata:
The country is on autopilot right now...

It has spiraled out of control!

The Politicians are not concerned with all these!

All they want is to realign themselves for elections scheduled to t as take place in 3 years time...

Nobody cares about any lives lost! In Nigeria lives is just nothing but numbers!

Brethren! Let’s vote wisely in 2023!

In fact! Let us not vote for PDP or APC!
. My brother, northerners will not agree
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Ezmans: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Joseph08:
Why haven't they located Aso rock

Just asking for a friend sad
FAKE NEWS there was no Killings in borno & kaduna, it was pocket of remnant hunters shooting on the air

3 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Kingv(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aflix:
People are dying like this in the North and the Northerners are keeping mum

Killings like this cannot happen in the south without the Government feeling the heat!

With our zombie governors
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by leisuretym: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
I will not post any comment here cos I don't want to be arrested for hate speech, instead I will rather praise buhari, lai Mohammed and el rufai.
They run the best government in the world

2 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by dragunov: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nemere2020:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/29/breaking-seven-killed-fresh-kaduna-attack

What about those who carried out the attack? No need goig after them, abi?
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Cloning ?

What are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by osamz007: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Marshalrhino:
You meant DULLARDS IN FORM OF LEADERS
thank you

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by dragunov: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Juliusmalema:

No South African fool should shuck mouth for Nigeria matter, please.

2 Likes

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Djyucee1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
What's the aim of these bandits?
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by RichAbujaGuy: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Politicians are sponsoring these atrocities. How much dey pay I don't know but criminals are a kobo a dozen in Naija.
Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fake News, where are the bodies? BafanaBafana tongue

1 Like

Re: Seven People Killed In Fresh Kaduna Attack by Iconstar: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
So bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Soldiers And Military Officers Paraded After Their Arrests In Lagos.Photos / Bribe Seeking Police Officer Shoots Two Drivers In Kogi State (Photos) / Woman Flees After Brutalising 10-year-old Girl For Buying N100 Puff-puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.