Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Advice Needed On CAC Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed On CAC Registration (277 Views)

Registering Business On CAC / CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On CAC Registration by Danbukason(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good day all,
Please I need advice on the necessary documents needed for complete registration of business name.
I mean from the attached photo. Can I do without the additional copies, I really want to reduce cost.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Re: Advice Needed On CAC Registration by Redman44(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hi, oh yes. You can do without the additional copies. Do not select the additional copies options. All your money should be 10,000 Naira.

You will get a Certificate of Business Registration from the CAC with the 10, 000 Naira you paid smiley smiley smiley.

When you get the Certificate, you can make color copies at 100 naira per copy at any business center around you. Cheers.
Re: Advice Needed On CAC Registration by Ambassador1991(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Danbukason:
Good day all,
Please I need advice on the necessary documents needed for complete registration of business name.
I mean from the attached photo. Can I do without the additional copies, I really want to reduce cost.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Please, how can I start this CAC registration by myself?
Re: Advice Needed On CAC Registration by Danbukason(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Redman44:
Hi, oh yes. You can do without the additional copies. Do not select the additional copies options. All your money should be 10,000 Naira.

You will get a Certificate of Business Registration from the CAC with the 10, 000 Naira you paid smiley smiley smiley.

When you get the Certificate, you can make color copies at 100 naira per copy at any business center around you. Cheers.

Alright thank you, I am grateful
Re: Advice Needed On CAC Registration by Danbukason(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ambassador1991:

Please, how can I start this CAC registration by myself?

Visit their website at www.cac.gov.ng

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Learn German(deutsch) / I Need Land Rig For Drilling Oil.. Insert Is Details / My Shopping Experience At Everyday Supermarket Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.