Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. (271 Views)

Should I Go Into Uber? / What Do I Do. Someone Claimed He Sent Me Money But I Havent Seen It For 24 Hours / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by Pukkaella: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
I need an advice.
I'm a female and I'm thinking of getting a car and signing up with Uber/bolt. What do I need to know, what's the best car to use, and how lucrative is the business, and what's the total money I'm to invest in it?

P.s I'll be driving the car myself.
Re: Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by Ekakamba: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pukkaella:
I need an advice.
I'm a female and I'm thinking of getting a car and signing up with Uber/bolt. What do I need to know, what's the best car to use, and how lucrative is the business, and what's the total money I'm to invest in it?

https://www.nairaland.com/4696641/official-car-comparison-recommendation-thread

God bless your hustle. cool
Re: Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by Pukkaella: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by Pukkaella: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by doggedfighter(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
I believe in this,sis.

And it will work for you
Re: Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by Pukkaella: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
I believe in this,sis.

And it will work for you

Ahh thanks sis. Amen. smiley
Re: Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by Nicoswit(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wish you success Lady

1 Like

Re: Going Into Uber/bolt To Fetch Me Money. by benjanjo1: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pukkaella:
I need an advice.

don't forget to do your vehicle inspection with Visacheck.

make sure you have a tax identification number, road worthiness, comprehensive insurance and an updated drivers license

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / :( / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.