Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

"My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) (42274 Views)

I'm A F*cking Celebrity, Don't Talk To Me Anyhow - Toke Makinwa. Video / After Fire Almost Burn Down Her House, Toke Makinwa Goes Braless Photos / Chioma The Chef Has Hundreds Of Facebook Account Created With Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by envoymedia: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to social media to celebrate her chef of 5 years, Edward who just finished building his house in Cotonou, his country home, IgbereTV reports.

Edward thanked Toke as she made a video congratulating him on the feat.

She wrote on her Twitter page:

“My chef of 5 years just shared the best news with me, he is a proud home owner, built and furnished. Looking through the video all I kept saying is “Thank you Jesus”. He has taste too. He’s taken care of me over the years, everyone knows Edward is my guy. God I thank you o"
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1332977660608253953?s=19

"His own house, not rent!!!! Lord you are truly faithful to those who call on you, I can’t doubt God ever, I have seen his faithfulness. So happy for Edward."
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1332978216299094018?s=19

I am so inspired because at my lowest, Edward was always there, in our one bed apartment, he stuck around, when we managed, he never complained, today he is a home owner and tastefully furnished by himself, I will continue to proclaim God’s light on my household, he is good.”
https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1332979459637571585?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bS0tctnMxk

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Idiot, how much you dey pay am? You no tell us, why?
They will just be using people for cheap attention but their salaries is nothing to write home about. Did one not say chef was stealing Milo to drink?Nonsense.
The man might have built it from a side hustle, contracts or business but she is using the man to chase clout like it was built with the salaries she pays him. Now, awon boys will be disturbing the innocent man.
That's how Davido too said his gateman has built 4 mansions and bought 2 automobiles but his crew lives in a house owned by him at Lekki. So he pays his gateman more than his crew? They are always looking for cheap Online relevance.

228 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by fati2001(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
OKAY

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU.. INCLUDING THE OP.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Bornsinner7: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Iz okay.. congrats chef

next relevant news please
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
The guy might be also good in tasting the Coochie too as a chef you know smiley wink

Read what she said and you will understand cool

17 Likes

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by We4all: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
I hate cooking, but I'm forced to cos I can't entrust my food into the hands of someone. I just don't trust easily.

37 Likes

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by longetivity(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
congratulations
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Traininghub(f): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Iz okay.. congrats chef

next relevant news please
What's with the 'awa fierce gan...' you always add to your comment? A lot of times, they're lame!

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by chibike69: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
cheesy
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by mytime24(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chef for kitchen or d other room lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Heffalump(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
I'm very sure that this Chef is not only good in the kitchen but also in the other room.

Toke is someone with hot pants and must maximize the potential in that Calabar man cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Olosho money
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by iamJ(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
na so, how much were you paying him?
cheap construction + land 30,000,000
5 years = 60 months
30m divided by 60 = 500,000
toke this your lie strong cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by shaboti: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Idiot, how much you dey pay am? You no tell us, why?
They will just be using people for cheap attention but their salaries is nothing to write home about. Did one not say chef was stealing Milo to drink?Nonsense.
The man might have built it from a side hustle, contracts or business but she is using the man to chase clout. Now, awon boys will be disturbing the innocent man.
Toke makinwa is not the cause of your misery, face your poverty!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wow! Congratulations man. One of the desires of every right thinking person.

The circle of people you keep around you in the long run matters in how things pan out for you in life.

If you surround yourself with rich people you will most likely become rich. If you surround yourself with oloshos you will most likely become an olosho too.

It's a good thing Toke is rubbing off nicely on her chef. If you know you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by djflexcy: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alright Congrats to him...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by newharddrives(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Realadey(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Really!!!! Congrats to him
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
K
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by yeezyquan(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ff
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Ngozioma(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
cool cool cool This Toke Makinwa is a local champion

Umunwanyi Ndi Ocha Amaka
wink wink

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Olamialphonso(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Alright

1 Like

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by cescky(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
angry

All those people that will call them people names.. Just note that he could be a pro chef for many celebs and wealthy/busy people at the same time

3 Likes

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by creolehunt: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
shaboti:
Toke makinwa is not the cause of your misery, face your poverty!

Would it not be better of you just attacked his opinion instead. How do you know he is poor?

Some of us have a really long way to go.

20 Likes

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Omobada(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Watch how Toke makinwa will soon give her life to Jesus since olosho doesnt pay like b4

1 Like

Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by Joejaci: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
God bless you.. This is memorable
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by todaynewsreview: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wow.... Congratulations to him. Kudos to you too.

Don't be stranded. Get your BEDC, GOTV, DSTV, Startimes with us. See my signature below. Thanks
Re: "My Chef Has Built His House" – Toke Makinwa (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Celebrates Wizkid: You Have Broken Records (Photos) / Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.