Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade (53828 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Flies To Turkey For Teeth Procedure For Whiter Teeth (Video) / Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Sazeals(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
henzy4life:

Yes, it's very bad. The dentist didn't deceive u. I would advise u use natural remedy: charcoal mixed with salt,or use bicarbonate soda mixed with Lemon lime
na so Musa teeth dey remove one by one be that
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wat is this
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Dollywood(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Elvixbeatz:
grin ok but dt mumu dentist told me I should not because it's bad.. mitcheeeew... Instead of am to tell me say na only to use hammer and plier to commot ppl teeth nain him Sabi

....kolo boy

Teeth whitening is freaking expensive! might cost you $1,000!
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Agricaddict(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sazeals:

idiot, it's teeth whitening not mouth cleansing.
you wan blast for all means, only God knows if your mouth and soakaway is competing.

Your drunkard dad and your dirty mum are both idiots
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Dollywood(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
9jayes:
Something wey ordinary lemon plus... will do he's gonna spend millions of naira. This boy no wise at all

Lemon? you think natural remedies will make your teeth sparkling white, forget it. Those youtube videos you watch are scams. Especially those teeth wey don rotten, if you apply Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda to your teeth it won't get really white, it will just remove some stains that's all.

1 Like

Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by IMASTEX: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
kambili999:
Ok. Great news. Nairalanders, from this we now know about teeth whitening and upgrading(God help us) undecided

Mod, we are grateful as this was very educative.

God bless u undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin The post shock you too?! grin
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by NaijaCover(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
VivianGist on the beat again
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by OralB: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
MrStylish:
Aabboobbi
How is even news
Why do we av closeup n oralB
He is outdated.
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2020
should have gone for diamond teeth like wizkid
all is well sha.

1 Like

Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Sazeals(m): 2:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Agricaddict:

Your drunkard dad and your dirty mum are both idiots
I don't blame you, I blame your shitty parents for commiting adultery and giving birth to a piece of shit, if not will you be here ranting and displaying madness.
IDIOT
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by kambili999(f): 4:07am On Nov 30, 2020
IMASTEX:

grin grin grin grin grin grin The post shock you too?! grin
e shock me ooo. Lol
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Burgerlomo: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Mrlouis:
Those teeth have gone places grin

Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by muyico(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]not even white
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by SaiRuiMall: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Shey they don upgrade the teeth from normal human teeth to vampire teeth ni?
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2020
9jayes:
Something wey ordinary lemon plus... will do he's gonna spend millions of naira. This boy no wise at all

Lemon plus what?
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Oshokalo: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2020
jesus247alive:
I will always choose this guy over wizkid any day anytime

He never stops trending....

OBO to the world...
I think that's ur kind of attitude always seeking for attention,and when u are no longer important u fall to depression
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by dstar01(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2020
I just taya for the kind news wey I dey see for nairaland frontpage nowadays. undecided

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Arvelo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=mozona post=96569282]whitening of teeth makes the teeth weaker.

normally our teeth is not white in nature[/quote
Please how true is this Sir?
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Agricaddict(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sazeals:

I don't blame you, I blame your shitty parents for commiting adultery and giving birth to a piece of shit, if not will you be here ranting and displaying madness.
IDIOT

Your rif RAF dad and your LovePeddler mum are both idiots
Re: Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade by Sazeals(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Agricaddict:

Your rif RAF dad and your LovePeddler mum are both idiots
I really can't blame you cos you are a product of two idiots that agreed on just the tip after your idiot dad bought your stupid mom one indomie and egg.
so my main point is, what is the product an idiot will produce, obviously an idiot, so I know you are an idiot.
IDIOT.
your stupidity is like the morning sun, it rises every morning
IDIOT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.