Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Northern Nigeria Has Been Ceded To Bandits, Boko Haram, Says Expert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Has Been Ceded To Bandits, Boko Haram, Says Expert (259 Views)

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / Buhari’s Govt Ignored Intelligence Warnings About Boko Haram, Says S’african Mer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria Has Been Ceded To Bandits, Boko Haram, Says Expert by shehuolayinka(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chxta Nwanze, the Lead Partner at SBM Intelligence, Nigeria’s leading geopolitical intelligence platform says the Northern part of Nigeria has been ceded to bandits and Boko Harm terrorist group.

He said Northern elite has also moved out from the region.

Northern Nigeria is currently going through an outbreak of wanton killings and destruction by bandits and terrorists group.

Boko Haram terrorist group had on Saturday according to a report by HumAngle beheaded 43 farmers in famous rice-farming town of Zabarmari, located in Maiduguri area of Jere local government of Borno, Northeast Nigeria.

The Political and Social Commentator said this in a tweet in reaction to a comment by Yobe State Governor, Mai Mala Buni that he at least spend three days in a month in the State.

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2020/11/29/northern-nigeria-has-been-ceded-to-bandits-boko-haram-says-expert/

Re: Northern Nigeria Has Been Ceded To Bandits, Boko Haram, Says Expert by Arrewa: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
OK...
Re: Northern Nigeria Has Been Ceded To Bandits, Boko Haram, Says Expert by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yet northerners voted bubu and are keeping silent hahahaha. I have zero sympathy for them

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Imo North: Uzodinma Camp Shocks Ararume With Court Order / My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views / Re-election: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics- Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.