Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Nigerian Youths Need. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigerian Youths Need. (526 Views)

Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Youths Need. by 77ken: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2011
I have read with great interest the insults meted out to each other by nairalanders who defend their choice of presidential candidates, I am forced to ask; what do Nigerian youths need?

I expect discussions or arguements as the case may be to be issues based, I think we have gone past the time when old politicians use youths for their self gains, creating confusion in the minds of youth when they need power and going behind to drink beer n fresh fish pepper soup with their suppose enemies after the elections.

Its high time nigerian youth act on what is right and what is right only, instead of being tribalistic and selfish.
A functional system benefits everyone, the pressure will be less on us the youths.

Everyone can fulfill their God given potential in that way. It is not about the US, UK n co. Countries like taiwan, thailand malaysia have done it ( create a system that works) we too can make Nigeria a better place it should be our dream and desire.
God Bless Nigeria.!

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! / Mr President, Where Is The 50th Anniversary Celebrations Audit / How To Rig An Election ! *an Alarm Goes Off Somewhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.