Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! (525 Views)

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / Agbaje Is Clueless- Lagos Deserves Better / Lagos Deserves Better Than APC - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! by PEteh: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
There is still hope!

Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_wvmJSpa0E
Re: Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
tell Larry that there is presently no vacancy in akwa ibom govt house.
you should be thankful to God for akpabio. i was in that state over the week end, i saw development and marveled,give the guy a chance to consolidate on his achievements.
Re: Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! by BlackAdam1: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
@aguiyi you're obviously an Akpabio tool, how can you say that we should be thankful amidst all the killings and kidnappings that have occurred in the state. I'll bet you were one of those monkeys fighting for money in that stampede that happened some few weeks back when Akpabio was trying to give money out to voters.

As for Larry Esin, I don't know much about him personally but his credentials are impressive and he looks like he has the kind of mindset that our beloved state needs.

FREEDOM FROM THE CULTISTS AND DEMONS IN AKWA IBOM!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
did i hear you say looks like shocked shocked shocked,gees,so you want to start gambling with your life and that of your generation yet unborn ,just go ahead. its obvious Larry has deceived you with his tone and grammer. Akpabio gave Akwa ibom what they never had (infrastructure) and thats what i based my judgment on.

As for the allegations,am not from Akwa Ibom and don't stay there, i just came by cos of a kitty i have been chasing and remember i was there during victor Attah days as Governor and saw a great change
Re: Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! by BlackAdam1: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
I guess that makes sense, you're not from Akwa Ibom, so how can you know really know what's going on over there,

Akpabio takes credit for ALL Obong Attah's projects which were at the final stage of completion and he parades around, bribing everyone from journalists to police claiming he restored Akwa Ibom. THE MAN IS A CLASS-A FRAUD!!

And with regards to gambling my life or whatever you said; the lives of akwa ibomites are already in jeopardy with this man in office, we NEVER experienced such insecurity in the state during Attah's administration as we do now.

It's obvious you have been fooled by Akpabio's creative noisemaking!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2011
Atleast he is creative and had the courage to complete the works of his predecessor but for you to wake up and attempt to pass the baton to Larry is a joke because you obviously dont Know nothing about the chap. except you want to educate me on that.

Victor Attahs projects my ass.
A state i visited and even wrote interviews in during the job search days is what you are coming to try and brain wash me about,sorry you gocked on this one
Re: Akwa Ibom Deserves Better! by ITbomb(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
I cant just imagine this
Someone has done much in transforming the entire state and people are still saying all this against him. i suspect there is an underlying and unexplained hatred for this governor. What do people really want

(1) (Reply)

Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard / New Job / Aftermath Of Postponement: Jega Tracks Exposed Voting Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.