Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) (64913 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by MrStylish(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Aabboobbi.
OBO with a big heart
Manny always sharing palliative
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
HISBAH and MURIC we can't take this how can you allow Davido to be touching and holding the wife of a Muslim Governor. This is pure haram. LMAO,

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by lereinter(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Where would they now spend the looted money they took to the mall

davido this is misplaced giving

But

Your money your spending
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:

Like his late mother's life, Dr Mrs Veronica Adeleke of Babcock, who donated buildings to Babcock, lectured for free and even bless poor students

Unlike taqiya , BMC, and. Yoruba Muslim screaming miscreants
Why the hate speech

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by COdeGenesis: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
chidieberesk3:
Please I have a question oo
Where and how did he get huge amounts of money to send his children for shopping at Dubai?

Common Governor!
Does he have any private business he is running amidst his administration
NB: Na question oo?

How much is it to go to dubai my brother? Someone that has been a Governor for 6years. On the average a governor earns 11million naira in salary and allowances per month. Are u saying if you earn half of that a month you cant take your kids to dubai once in a year during christmas festivity to shop. Please be informed. As a governor he has a wide range of investments opportunities also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Raychee(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
OBO has cashed out from him latest album grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by deji17: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Enjoying Kogi state money in Obodo Dubai. These our politicians no dey hear word.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by chidieberesk3(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
COdeGenesis:

How much is it to go to dubai my brother? Someone that has been a Governor for 6years. On the average a governor earns 11million naira in salary and allowances per month. Are u saying if you earn half of that a month you cant take your kids to dubai once in a year during christmas festivity to shop. Please be informed. As a governor he has a wide range of investments opportunities also.
If governors are paid what you stated above Then why do they still embezzle public funds?
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by chaloskyx: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
MADAM YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL DAVIDO TO KEEP MAKING NIG PROUD WHAT HAS YOUR HUSBAND DONE IN GOVT TO MAKE NIGERIANS PROUD?? WHY DONT YOU SAVE YOUR SPEECH FOR YOUR HUSBAND AND HIS POLITICAL FRIENDS USLESS PPL
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by COdeGenesis: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
chidieberesk3:
If governors are paid what you stated above Then why do they still embezzle public funds?

Human wants are insatiable. As you go higher in life, you taste and need increases. If you lack integrity and morally bankrupt, when you find yourself in a position where there are no institutions or structures to checkmate illegality and corruption, you are bound to loot. If you put 8 in 10 Nigerians as governors they will still loot and steal including you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Temptee101(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
David and attention sha.

Why lavish money on the wealthy if not for clout.

Anyway, his money, his attention, e nor consign me.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

Naso Davido life be...

Aspiring to be as generous as Bill Gates

Bill Gates gives to the poor.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
banmee:
Watch. I know where this is going. Soon you'll hear that Davido is running for public office. You don't have to be a genius to figure out how Nigerians roll.
Of course. And they will foolishly vote him. The have forgotten the disaster Desmond elliot

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by UKBobo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
We are not easily embarrassed. The IGP of our states could make Dubai x 20 since 2000, however we still want to be living in situations of filth. Tufiakwa.

Pray you never visit Singapore or Botswana. You will cry
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by FKMagazine(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
I no even get anybody i fit call to send me even 1k.

Professor!

I celebrate with the people that are blessed
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by porthouse7(f): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
u didn't paste ur usual line on dis 1
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lovely children from a yeye govina.
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Badonasty(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
lol....na only girls yahaya born......
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
Generalkorex:
When they want to do shopping they do it abroad.
When they are sick na abroad.
But when they die they want to be buried in Nigeria.
And the final answer is.... Nigeria is a burial ground.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
tfash96:
No go hustle dey put everything for God. Reason why Africa never develop be that God go do everything.. China no believe anything abt God see how progressive them be.. You think say we go sabi David if hin never comot Atlanta come hustle for Music Industry
God could mean anything to me. Besides, you must be very very stupid to come at me like that. Abi any of ur gf get 1m for account? Bloody idiot
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Reex12(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2020
cute kids though
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by ogbonti: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Perfectsouth:
See am person wey get well dey pour him well water inside ocean wey get more than enough..
Seems these people don't have access to the extreme poor or poor..

Guy - it is called Networking - these favors will be returned somehow someday - What if Yahaya Bello becomes Minister of works after 2023, OBO wants contract, he will not bid like you and me- He will walk straight into his office and the face will be recognized - The rich seek and maintain friendships with their likes through these type of generosity - do not be fooled - It is called NETWORKING!!!!!!

What will OBO gain spending that money on Iya Risi's daughter Fatumatu or Son Taofeeki who live under the bridge at Oshodi? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by pekisdgee(m): 3:03am On Nov 30, 2020
yeye dey smell...
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Neoteny(m): 3:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Well I'll be in Dubai Mall tomorrow too, hope i run into Frog Voice
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Myhusband(m): 4:44am On Nov 30, 2020
waiting for Yahaya Bello to declare public holiday for this, yes that guy stupidity can be predictable

but the first Lady kids are pretty, pretty mother is expected to have a replica

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by tfash96(m): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
God could mean anything to me. Besides, you must be very very stupid to come at me like that. Abi any of ur gf get 1m for account? Bloody idiot
oponu Alaye rirun
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Burstit(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Arewa incoming First Lady
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Vexedkid:
OBO dey dash Yahya Bello pikin money, lol. Sometimes I feel like these rich people no get access to poor people even if dem wan help, like only the rich mix with the rich so...

Any Nigerian who travels to Dubai and shops in the mall is not a poor person.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by muyico(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2020
notin concern me

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by Perfectsouth(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2020
ogbonti:

Guy - it is called Networking - these favors will be returned somehow someday - What if Yahaya Bello becomes Minister of works after 2023, OBO wants contract, he will not bid like you and me- He will walk straight into his office and the face will be recognized - The rich seek and maintain friendships with their likes through these type of generosity - do not be fooled - It is called NETWORKING!!!!!!

What will OBO gain spending that money on Iya Risi's daughter Fatumatu or Son Taofeeki who live under the bridge at Oshodi? grin grin grin grin grin
another twist sha..
grin@minister of works
Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by dstar01(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
But is your husband kind enough to pay the salaries of the state government workers undecided

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2020
tfash96:
oponu Alaye rirun
Yawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.