Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari (32253 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Wavvywind: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Most useless president in the history of the country

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by realtemi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Splitmind: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Our president is very healthy, right now he can put on his old khaki and go fight anyone, rambo style, like he did in the civil war.

Nothing to worry about.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KANU OF IPOB AND OBY. NO. THE WATER OF HATRED GIVEN TO THEM BY THEIR FATHERS CAN NOT BE EXPUNGED FROM THEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by TemmyT002(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
And his DNA ooo, abeg.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Drone95(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hahaha, rough play!!! Jubril is about to be exposed, but they will Fem" ezekwesili
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Jabioro: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
The incapacitated Jibril is about to be exposed..I knew is no longer available for anything..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by simfrost90210: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin i wish this was a true life story but from the last time i checked, this is a Nigerian nollywood movie which is automatically fast forwarded to season 2020., we go dey reach season 2023., na GOD Hand we dey oo for Nigeria
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Tonalphs(f): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
everyday by day , it gets more clearer that there's something fishy in Aso rock and the presidency at large. I just wish the youth open their eyes and stop tribal and religious war and stand up to what's rightfully theirs.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Akfrenzy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin jubril ur time is up
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by michoim(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Are you sure you are not the one ,Ozekwesili, that need medical examination on the state of your mental health? Because you are obviously deluded !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by BREYZ: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ex Nigerian minister, Oby Ezekwesili, is calling for a Medical Panel On President Buhari. Ezekwesili made this known via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1333097860624224256

This nonsense woman. You all contributed to what nigerians are passing through right now, ranting online will not solve anything. Infact you all should be lynched. Even dangote is suffering this whole thing, imagine dropping from the 46th Richest man in the world to 162 position. This is ludicrous and unfair, the pogrom in Borno state and the rest recent happenings in Nigeria shows the gods are angry with us, we made a mistake which we must correct come 2023.

This country has turned into something else , nobody is safe, we can't walk freely at night and we can't do our businesses either and I know by next year it will be worst and nobody cares because they are benefiting from the system, data boys will be online making all manner of stupid posts likewise their 10k counterparts, asslicking politicians is now the order of the day while people die on daily basis.

I weep for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by therajah: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dozis:
Buhari is Hale and hearty, the economy is booming, there are no killings anywhere, we have 24 hours electricity here, I just changed 1 dollar for ₦1 now.
Ndị Ara
By this time in June I will be typing this from Canada and the only thing I will miss about Nigeria will be my flight back.
You are still waiting till june! Be delivered from the spirit of delay!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Raph82(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Something big and shocking is around the corner. I've been wondering if truly the news flying around recently could be anything close to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Bighead5: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Akfrenzy:

bighead malu

The thing pain this NNANDI KANU'S Boy well well. grin grin grin

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by michoim(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
This one don joined IPoB one chance. Mentally derailed woman...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by seborrhic: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Looking like they are using the YarAdua model on us.
The same actors just that now they are smarter and are not making the same mistake they made when they wanted to perpetuate a vegetable on us.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Obakoolex(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jagznation:
Madam oby's words don't hold water anymore ,enjoy the change you helped bring... undecided
I don't know if you people have never made any mistake and try to fix back....some people that supported buhari has now realized their mistakes and trying there possible best to fix things back, so either let them try or hush please

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
When last was the president seen in public?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by toscolee(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jagznation:
Madam oby's words don't hold water anymore ,enjoy the change you helped bring... undecided

Speak for yourself.
Buhari may be worse, but Jonathan wasn't better.
Rigid people!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by surgical: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/bandits-killed-katsina-farmers-out-of-revenge-says-buhari/

Just imagine a president saying the above shitcrap as if bandits are meant to freely operate! A healthy president will never supervised this kind of senseless carnage being wrought by bandits/BH terrorists/unknown gunmen as being witnessed across this nation under him.
Haba how can a president talk like this,you should know it's not true
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Jagznation(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Obakoolex:

I don't know if you people have never made any mistake and try to fix back....some people that supported buhari has now realized their mistakes and trying there possible best to fix things back, so either let them try or hush please
If her writeup will bring back the people who died in lekki toll gate or the legs that were amputated as a result of gunshots good if not kindly...STFU
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Jagznation(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
toscolee:

Speak for yourself.
Buhari may be worse, but Jonathan wasn't better.
Rigid people!
Nitwit enjoy your change
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by OMOJOHN001: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Watch how some people will start feeling scared and insecure now ooooo.

Instead of us to face the truth will always try to side evil all in the name of our own.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by trutht828: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
TIGRITIS, NGpatriot, may your life turn to what Nigeria has become under Buhari. Amen.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by F117nighthawk: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Supported 100%,
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by toscolee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jagznation:

Nitwit enjoy your change

Dimwit, we're in it together.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Dozis: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
therajah:

You are still waiting till june! Be delivered from the spirit of delay!
Amen
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Gloriagee(f): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
From Sudan or Niger? I just say make I ask?

Nazgul:
Madam don't waste your time. We all know that buhari is dead an the clone in ask rock is an imposter from sudan called Jubril.

Truth is that the presidency who remote controls him wouldn't subject him to any kind of medical examination to assertain his state of health.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Nazgul: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Gloriagee:
From Sudan or Niger? I just say make I ask?

Sudan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna / Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) / APC Vs PDP Poster In Enugu (Funny Battle Ground Calendar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.