Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari (32248 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Demands Medical Evaluation Of Buhari's Capacity To Govern / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by emonis88: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
frog12:
it maybe, but when it starts, everyone will start to say the same thing.

I mean atleast 43 villagers beheaded. these people in BORNO don suffer seriously!

abeg try explain n.expanciate to people like this one
blacknp:
Jobless people, go and do check up for yourself, Hypocrite as if you care about his health? Shehu Garba announced the President said Thank you, but no Thank you, keep your Greek gift. Charlatan.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Bluntemperor: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
maoolakanm:
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KANU OF IPOB AND OBY. NO. THE WATER OF HATRED GIVEN TO THEM BY THEIR FATHERS CAN NOT BE EXPUNGED FROM THEM.

She just ask a frank question as a citizen,who also helped to elect rulers during elections.So how is it hating by such a patriotic statement in knowing the status of the first citizen of our Nation.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Basher8583: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/bandits-killed-katsina-farmers-out-of-revenge-says-buhari/

Just imagine a president saying the above shitcrap as if bandits are meant to freely operate! A healthy president will never supervised this kind of senseless carnage being wrought by bandits/BH terrorists/unknown gunmen as being witnessed across this nation under him.

Upside down man aka cry baby that likes to call on all mods for help.
This is where you are always active. Buhari do you strong tin?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Basher8583: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nazgul:
Madam don't waste your time. We all know that buhari is dead an the clone in ask rock is an imposter from sudan called Jubril.

Truth is that the presidency who remote controls him wouldn't subject him to any kind of medical examination to assertain his state of health.

It's only igbos looking for what is not lost. Their conscience forever pricks them till infinity.

I just hope Obi will not die before Buhari the way things are going. Igbos from young to old keep disgracing themself back to back
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Basher8583: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Religion6:
Zombies will term her Ipob now. Watch out.

Ha ha ha. Who she be before
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Basher8583: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
michoim:
Are you sure you are not the one ,Ozekwesili, that need medical examination on the state of your mental health? Because you are obviously deluded !

Spot on. Madness always creeps in when one has been ignored for too long.
And the funny part is she's going public with it. For someone of her calibre its so embarrassing but being and Igbo ugly woman with no shame im not suprised
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Basher8583: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
BREYZ:

This nonsense woman. You all contributed to what nigerians are passing through right now, ranting online will not solve anything. Infact you all should be lynched. Even dangote is suffering this whole thing, imagine dropping from the 46th Richest man in the world to 162 position. This is ludicrous and unfair, the pogrom in Borno state and the rest recent happenings in Nigeria shows the gods are angry with us, we made a mistake which we must correct come 2023.

This country has turned into something else , nobody is safe, we can't walk freely at night and we can't do our businesses either and I know by next year it will be worst and nobody cares because they are benefiting from the system, data boys will be online making all manner of stupid posts likewise their 10k counterparts, asslicking politicians is now the order of the day while people die on daily basis.

I weep for this country.

Why are you not safe. Are you youth not the ones that said you dont want police anymore?
Dont weep for the country weep for your sorry broke ass. Change your mindset and see you country change.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Basher8583: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
BREYZ:

This nonsense woman. You all contributed to what nigerians are passing through right now, ranting online will not solve anything. Infact you all should be lynched. Even dangote is suffering this whole thing, imagine dropping from the 46th Richest man in the world to 162 position. This is ludicrous and unfair, the pogrom in Borno state and the rest recent happenings in Nigeria shows the gods are angry with us, we made a mistake which we must correct come 2023.

This country has turned into something else , nobody is safe, we can't walk freely at night and we can't do our businesses either and I know by next year it will be worst and nobody cares because they are benefiting from the system, data boys will be online making all manner of stupid posts likewise their 10k counterparts, asslicking politicians is now the order of the day while people die on daily basis.

I weep for this country.

Why are you not safe. Are you youth not the ones that said you dont want police anymore
Dont weep for the country weep for your sorry broke ass. Change your mindset and see you country change
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by frog12: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
things are really bad. i mean abducting chibok girls is one thing, beheading entire villagers na iraq war. ya president is asleep or mentally unfit. everyone dey see am now. even rubberstamp lawmakers go dey gossip on this now.

house dey burn, buhari wan go back and sleep!

emonis88:

abeg try explain n.expanciate to people like this one
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Nickymezor(f): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
She will soon be attacked.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by peculiar2233: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
TriCee:
Lol, a very valid suggestion though. But coming from the wrong person.
Oby is either bittered or trying to right her wrongs.
Why is she d wrong person to ask?
U have been enslaved and it's affecting ur brain already.
Is she not making sense or what exactly are u insinuating?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by TriCee: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
peculiar2233:

Why is she d wrong person to ask?
U have been enslaved and it's affecting ur brain already.
Is she not making sense or what exactly are u insinuating?
oh, I guess I didn't read through what I typed. My bad.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by HRMK: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
i strongly hope this isnt another of nnamdi kanu's ipob members!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Ikinternational: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dozis:
Buhari is Hale and hearty, the economy is booming, there are no killings anywhere, we have 24 hours electricity here, I just changed 1 dollar for ₦1 now.
Ndị Ara
By this time in June I will be typing this from Canada and the only thing I will miss about Nigeria will be my flight back.

*ouch*

Deeper than the ocean

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by hotseat: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
The persistent poor showing in all aspects of our national life by the supposed Buhari give credence to the conspiracy theory that he may not be the real Buhari of 2015 afterall.

He may actually be an impostor; a jobman hired by the cabal.

How else do one explain his lackadaisical attitude over the incessant killings of his "own" people without any real and firm action against these bloodthirsty and evil elements?

If na the real Buhari - SHAME!
If na Jubril of Sudan - WOE BETIDE YOU & YIUR GENERATION!
APC - SHAME!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Ikinternational: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
maoolakanm:
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KANU OF IPOB AND OBY. NO. THE WATER OF HATRED GIVEN TO THEM BY THEIR FATHERS CAN NOT BE EXPUNGED FROM THEM.

Just shut up n enjoy the change. Must you talk

Funny enough, Nigerians wish they can use that broom to easily sweep away Buhari
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Eniitan19(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
That has been done during 2019 presidential election by the people of Nigeria. Though you may not be among those that voted for him then, but you have to wait till 2023 when another window for examination of candidates will open.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by BREYZ: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

Why are you not safe. Are you youth not the ones that said you dont want police anymore
Dont weep for the country weep for your sorry broke ass. Change your mindset and see you country change

Rich kid with the right mindset I hope the country has changed at your end grin cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Mrpojj(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
[quote author=blacknp post=96568695] What is happening in Aso Rock will not put money in your pocket, so who cares what they are doing there?[/quote
Like seriously? Who cares what they do in aso rock?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Shizzyguy: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
There is actually a medical condition called Abulia, an absence of willpower or an inability to act decisively, a symptom of schizophrenia or other mental illness.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by DedeNkem: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Buhari the incompetent murderous jihadist tribalist is actively destroying this country!

All he does is to borrow money and arrest or harass whoever questions him (can't resist his dictator instinct)!

The senile man is massively incompetent, completely out of ideas and out of touch with reality!!

APC and PDP have failed Nigeria!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Enice(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/bandits-killed-katsina-farmers-out-of-revenge-says-buhari/

Just imagine a president saying the above shitcrap as if bandits are meant to freely operate! A healthy president will never supervised this kind of senseless carnage being wrought by bandits/BH terrorists/unknown gunmen as being witnessed across this nation under him.
you accuse a man who has intelligent report of "shitcrap"?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you guys don't Wanna expose that cloned thing in aso rock!! U better keep quite!! Buhari is dead nothing can change the fact
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by chozzy: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Ghen ghen
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by OnyeOhuu: 3:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Nazgul:
Madam don't waste your time. We all know that buhari is dead an the clone in ask rock is an imposter from sudan called Jubril.

Truth is that the presidency who remote controls him wouldn't subject him to any kind of medical examination to assertain his state of health.

You're wrong.

The person there is Yusuf.

Jubril also died long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by ludd2018: 3:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Oby knows that Buhari is dead . She is just being diplomatic . Stupid leaders and elites pretending that Buhari is alive
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by orisa37: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2020
BUHARI IS A ROYAL EXPERIMENT AND A CRIMINAL SCAM.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by Basher8583: 6:14am On Nov 30, 2020
BREYZ:

Rich kid with the right mindset I hope the country has changed at your end grin cheesy

I dont have a problem with Nigeria as you don't see weeping like you.
Change your mindset.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Demands A Medical Panel On President Buhari by orisa37: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2020
This is also a Royal Gender Coup to Test The Resolve of Nigerian Women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / APC Vs PDP Poster In Enugu (Funny Battle Ground Calendar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.