Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,170 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor (1838 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / A Neighbor's Experience With Robbers Sometime Last Month. / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by adebayo18015(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good day everyone,

There's this neighbor of mine who just packed in few weeks ago. This person exhibit external characteristics of a cultist. I know you will be surprised how I knew they were cultist. Okay this is it, everyday they are always playing the music which cannot be easily be decoded by layman, but per street wise, this songs were actually dedicated to aloras. They are always shouting sealord. The reasons why am kind of bothered is that they are students of different school, am also a student. I need beneficial advise on how to scale through from matured mind on this forum. Thanks as I anticipate your germane responses.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by XXXXTENTACION: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Live and lets live. cheesy

You will go far in life if you learn how to mind your business undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by longetivity(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Better mind you fvcking business.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Deffjam: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well the best thing to do is to
1.mind ur bussines.
2.avoid some certain discusions with them.
3.dont go to party with them(very important)
4.be on the look out for another lodge.

i doubt if u could fufil any of this its just a matter of time.

but thank ur GOD say no be others if not na everyday u go dae cook free food.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Pierocash(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
The best way to scale through is to mind your business. Cultists are everywhere, they are neighbours,they are colleagues in office and work places, they are people's brothers,and cousines.

Mind your business,wetin concern you ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by MajesticKris: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
1.mind ur bussines.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't talk or greet them whenever you see them...

Try to be friendly as well.. that was one of my technecies during my school days in IMSu

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Homeboiy: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
You don de find who no find you.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Morningstarrr(m): 1:03am On Nov 30, 2020
When you see them outside, just greet them normally and pass. Do not act like you know that they’re cultist.

Those guys have no problem with Jew men and they’ll never implicate you if aren’t one of them.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by DryMouth: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Nothing!
Jst dnt be friends with him

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by adebayo18015(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2020
MajesticKris:
1.mind ur bussines.

Try to be friendly as well.. that was one of my technecies during my school days in IMSu
noted boss

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
You could end up being collateral damage
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by adebayo18015(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
topcatking:
You could end up being collateral damage
how sir?
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Exmilitant(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Burst into their room and shout, 'who goes?' just kidding. Mind ya business, but never allow yaself to be intimidated by anyone in the name of cultism.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by dederocs(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dont smile with them, only say hello to any one that says hello to you.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Donchris3(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
adebayo18015:

how sir?
no mind am,mind your business and that's all,after all,they are afraid of you, because they don't know if your dad is buratai...na them DEH fear u sef.. hahahaha

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by slawormiir: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op...
My grandfather is 145 years and he still very much alive
Simply because he is always minding his own business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by tobechi74: 4:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Thief no dey thief thief
So your safety is guaranteed.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Thomthom(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Mind your Buzz.. Don't be too friendly.. if you dey go school or you dey come back, you meet him outside.. simply say bros I hail oo.. enter your room.. But if they are in group.. una Weldon ooo.. as you dey talk am you dey enter your room... No form any friend and above all mind your bizz so that you live upto 145 years like Dammmm Nigars issorite grandfather.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by allen113: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
OK
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by allen113: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
OK
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Leemekzy: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2020
MajesticKris:
1.mind ur bussines.

e be like say na for bishop's court u reside.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by MajesticKris: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2020
grin

Leemekzy:
e be like say na for bishop's court u reside.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Powerfly(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Aromate!...

Bia young man!
Be friendly with them but never make them your close friends. Never hang out with them.. Because if H.I.T Sup for town and they loose guard.. Omoh dem go follow drop u o.
Na wetin happen for Calabar here.. Where one guy go follow one of his clansman friends dey drink.. Na so baggers enter scene drop everybody for table and the guy was nt a cultist, his only offense was sitting with them.. And there's no way to tell the difference. Dey ur own lane. Cultism is something else.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by adebayo18015(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
thanks for all suggestions
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Frales6(f): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2020
If you have cultist as neighbor you go dey see bad boys around that area and the cultist house go be hideout for them sometimes. but as much as say he no dey look your side, no look him side too. just mind your biz
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by Praxis758: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
It makes you prone to invasion/retaliation

Your wife/daughters are prone to raping

Stray bullet is inevitable

Ritual killing for sacrifice is knocking

Forceful snatching of your property is sure

Robbing you of your hard earned money is mandated

Peace will naturally disappear from that neighbourhood

Suspense and suspicion become instituted

Strange visitors, scary meetings become norm

1 Like

Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by adebayo18015(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Praxis758:
It makes you prone to invasion/retaliation

Your wife/daughters are prone to raping

Stray bullet is inevitable

Ritual killing for sacrifice is knocking

Forceful snatching of your property is sure

Robbing you of your hard earned money is mandated

Peace will naturally disappear from that neighbourhood

Suspense and suspicion become instituted

Strange visitors, scary meetings become norm
This is of good information.
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by zedegit: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2020
adebayo18015:

how sir?

You seem too naive.

Don't you know that if there's a fight between them and another cult. If they escape, you get to enjoy special treatment. undecided
Re: What Are The Effects Of Having A Cultist As A Neighbor by zedegit: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Exmilitant:
Burst into their room and shout, 'who goes?' just kidding. Mind ya business, but never allow yaself to be intimidated by anyone in the name of cultism.

He could equally shout, "Wida you?"

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Raped Me Daily, Killed Abductees In My Presence – Woman / My Bank Account On Restriction, What Does It Means / Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.