Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke (1830 Views)

Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. / Revealed: Notorious Fraudster Who Implicated Hushpuppi In USA / Hushpuppi In Tears: Looks Like Been Released From US Prison(pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Nelson7474(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Hushpuppi in Danger Being A Prisoner They Want to Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke And Death Sentence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYZ9Nie5c6c

Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Jakumo(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2022
You did the crime and boasted about it DAILY. Now take the jail sentence with the same boastful pride because you will soon walk differently after your anus is destroyed in Call Block D, forcing you to wear adult diapers like Bola The Chit Tinubu of the stanky diapers fame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Oxb90: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
You don enjoy too much, now you are paying for enjoying too much.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Kajaard: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Nelson7474:
Hushpuppi in Danger Being A Prisoner They Want to Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke And Death Sentence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYZ9Nie5c6c

Where in this stupid video you posted did it show him in prison and him saying what you put on your headline? You just used that title for clicks right? You must be very stupid

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Moh247: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2022
You scam Americans still robbed it on their faces

Na you fvck up oo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Creamypie(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Yeye boy.you yourself have killed many when you scammed people off their millions of dollars, by hacking their account

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by GeneralPula: 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Fake news..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Angrygoat: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
If u can't join prison gang tatoo gang from. Neck to toe, (confra,gang) ,then get ready to be killed or raped by homos with big dick abt 9inches long. And trust me Americans are tall. B4 u go see six feet e go hard. From 6.3feet tall with better body
Hush wey be 5.8 feet. U go hear am.hahahahaha
Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by FakeIgboJew: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
This idiot probably ran his mouth when in the holding tank about being a big boy and all not knowing this is worst thing to reveal about yourself when in jail or prison.

I know every punk will step up to him to extort his ass since he ran his mouth that he is a big playa.

For his sake , I hope he gets sentenced to a minimum facility that houses white collar criminals or else once he enters federal Pen, the first thing those goons will ask him is to show his paper work (legal docs).

When they see that he was convicted for running a multi million dollar scam operation netting tens of millions , his ass is screened as those ones will not want to know of he is broke or not. And given that this guy no sabi work and nah only transfer him dey do, there is no way he can be expected to teach them job to save his ass.

Hishpuppi needs to learn prison etiquette real fast but this might be too late as his pussy ass reputation in jail is now going to follow him to the Pen and from there those holed up with him in jail will pass info to their guys in the Pen that he is am easy mark who punked out and went PC. For his sake , he must continue with his PC arrangement when he gets to the pen. PC being protective custody and is a special housing arrangement for snitches, rapists and pedophiles.

I no envy this guy at all.
Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by Jakumo(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
This idiot probably ran his mouth when in the holding tank about being a big boy and all not knowing this is worst thing to reveal about yourself when in jail or prison.

I know every punk will step up to him to extort his ass since he ran his mouth that he is a big playa.

For his sake , I hope he gets sentenced to a minimum facility that houses white collar criminals or else once he enters federal Pen, the first thing those goons will ask him is to show his paper work (legal docs).

When they see that he was convicted for running a multi million dollar scam operation netting tens of millions , his ass is screened as those ones will not want to know of he is broke or not. And given that this guy no sabi work and nah only transfer him dey do, there is no way he can be expected to teach them job to save his ass.

Hishpuppi needs to learn prison etiquette real fast but this might be too late as his pussy ass reputation in jail is now going to follow him to the Pen and from there those holed up with him in jail will pass info to their guys in the Pen that he is am easy mark who punked out and went PC. For his sake , he must continue with his PC arrangement when he gets to the pen. PC being protective custody and is a special housing arrangement for snitches, rapists and pedophiles.

Chai ! Oga e be like say you don collet diploma for prison matter o. I sure say you go be one kind Area Fada for prison yard. E get as e be o.
Re: Hushpuppi In Danger Being A Prisoner They Want To Kill Me Cried Out Being Broke by elonmuskbaby: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

even when he wasn't yet sentenced,the guy was still running his mouth.the guy like many other yahoo boys too dey lousy and uncouth.

If them like make them r@pe him anus and break him waist,that one concern am.he Kuku fat and get big belle and yash

(1) (Reply)

Cars As Low As N100,000 ($130) Auctioned By EFCC In Port Harcourt || December 20 / Shocking: Tired Bike Rider Dozes Off On His Bike On A Busy Highway (video) / The Face of A Blackberry Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.