Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father (1021 Views)

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) / Buku Abi, R. Kelly's Daughter Reacts To Sex Abuse Scandal, Calls Him ''Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father by Naijamedialog: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tope Alabi’s daughter, Ayomikun reacts as another man claims to be her biological father

Tope Alabi’s beautiful daughter, Ayomikun has come out to reveal the only person she considers as a father.

Following the paternity scandal involving her mother and a certain Mayegun Olaoye, Ayomikun said the only father she knows is her mother’s husband, Soji Alabi.

Reports gathered that Olaoye claimed to be Ayomikun’s father, adding that Tope Alabi blocked him from bonding with his biological daughter for the past 22 years..

Reacting to the news, Ayomikun Alabi, the young lady in the midst of the controversy, in an exclusive interview with The PUNCH, stated that she was not surprised about the development as her mother had since informed her about the man.

Ayomikun, however, maintained that the only father that she has is Mr Soji Alabi, who has been married to her mother for over two decades and has been taking care of them.

“I know and will always know that my father is Soji Alabi. I do not know any other person and I have never met any other man. I cannot blatantly deny him because I have heard about him, but I have never had anything to do with this man before.

She added, “My mother never blocked any avenue for us to see. My mother even tried for me to have a relationship with him. I remember when I was about 15 years old, she used to tell me to try and talk about him. Even when we discuss marriage, they tell me that they would want to inform him.

“They always tell me all these things about him but he is the one that never tried to reach out to me. I mean that he has never ever tried to. We have never had absolutely any conversation with this man. I mean I have had absolutely no contact with this man; none whatsoever.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...

Re: Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father by Damikjay(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
may God help u in ur new quest
but y is it now the father is speaking up after 22years.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father by Fahdiga(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chai women and their cheating wahala. imagine two men laying claim to a child meaning she cheated on her husband

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father by Netanya(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
Chai women and their cheating wahala. imagine two men laying claim to a child meaning she cheated on her husband
Nigerians and jumping into conclusion . Ahan!! They've not even shared how it all happened in details yet na.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father by Fahdiga(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Netanya:
Nigerians and jumping into conclusion . Ahan!! They've not even shared how it all happened in details yet na.
Every Nigerian knows that you cheat on your husband. better stop it before it is too late
Re: Tope Alabi’s Daughter, Reacts As Another Man Claims To Be Her Biological Father by techmo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
cool

Simple and straightforward.. she is only loyal to who raised her knowing she isn't his daughter but took her as his

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer Omah Lay Reportedly Arrested In Uganda Following Live Performance / BBNaija’s Ella Bares Her Boobs (Video) / Rapper Cardi B Shows Off Her Vacation With Her Husband Offset And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.