Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight (36069 Views)

David Abraham Knocks Out Christian Streich During Match / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Bheaut: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nonsense �
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by aBrokeRichDude: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mehnn.

This film go tough oo... Awon superwoman wink

1 Like

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by owolabi5: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That's from a movie, not a fight

Movie a not.... Yes u have won but why place your foot on him that way, as if he is less human. Can a man be allowed to do such to a woman. I strongly detest that last pics.

3 Likes

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Fidelismaria: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by 99thEnemy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
nanauju:
Hollywood

Powerful lightening, black spots and stretch marks removing body cream.

By now, you all know I only deal in ghanian organic ingredients products. Be rest assured that is is also a natural product.

If you have used every product you can think of in this world and yet no improvement on your, search no more because this is your final bustop on your glowing skin journey. It cleanse your skin, removes tough black knuckles, black undereye, pimples, removes stretch marks and lightens you up.

We also have our Topcio soap that can be used along side with it

Price is 3500

Call or Whatsapp me on 07 06 18 09 81 9

No discount for the bleaching product? grin grin grin
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by SoliBayNG: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Haha. Just watched it. Looks like child's play abeg. Good natured fun
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by naijadrivablog: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hoques:
stupid simp

As you be ALPHA male, if I set one professional female boxer and you for ring, you no go last two rounds.
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Crap
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by DSoj(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
FAKE
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by odinson1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Pearly255:
What a man can do a WOMAN can do MUCH BETTER

Set awon Ignorant Feminist
All the Inventions, innovations, Scientific Discoveries were all brought about by men!
Men are physically stronger,faster and also Smarter.
The most notable and prominent people in history Are men(Jesus Christ,Mahatma Gandi,Isaac Newton, Aristotle,Prophet Muhammad, Confucius,Socrates and so many more)
The Most Prominent,popular and Richest in sports/Entertainment and Business are All Men
Most Prominent and popular Businesses and Companies (like Disney,Warner Bros, Facebook, Instagram,Apple,Amazon and even nairaland) Are All Owned by Men
At least 98 percent of World Religions were founded by Men
Most prominent Religious leaders(both past and present) in the world are Men(The Pope's, Archbishops,Prophets of Old, apostles,disciples of Christ,Imams, Priests etc)

According to The bible,the first HuMAN was man,and then woMAN came After

And lastly, Even God himself(The FATHER Who has was referred to as a "He" Throughout the Bible) Is Also A male,Jesus Christ too!
So You can shove your "What a man can do,a woman can do much better" Up your Feminist A$$

4 Likes

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
You paired a female professional fighter with a male professional YouTuber and called it a "fair" freak fight.
Why not Invite me instead let's check whether the story would have remained the same.
Ndi ara
You be Original Mumu, try Cyborg the female Brazilian MMA fighter and see if you'll survive round one.

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Midas01: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
If you think you stand a chance against a female professional fighter simply because you're a man then you're delusional.
Bkayyy:
You paired a female professional fighter with a male professional YouTuber and called it a "fair" freak fight.
Why not Invite me instead let's check whether the story would have remained the same.
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Geofavor(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Heffalump:
I like this film trick!

Pre-arranged fight cool
It's very obvious. Attention-seeking buffoons. She even stood placing a leg on his tummy to pose for the camera. Clowns grin

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by CHUKSPIMP: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
DebbieBianca:
Lightweight woman knocks out 529-pound man to win inter-gender 'freakshow' MMA fight (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXHq5h4CwI
A lightweight female fighter beat a 529-pound man to win an inter-gender MMA fight.

The fight, which has been described as a "freakshow" by many in MMA, took place in Russia between professional fighter Darina Madzyuk and blogger Grigory Chistyakov.

The fight lasted only one peculiar round.
Chistyakov appeared to take the upper hand early on, pinning Madzyuk in a choke hold by the side of the cage.

The referee broke them apart, and after a few poorly aimed punches from both fighters, Madzyuk managed to get her rival on the floor, and began bludgeoning the top of the amateur’s head for several seconds before the referee pulled her off and gave her the win.

In light of the defeat, the male Russian fighter claimed he would be training actively and lead a healthier lifestyle.

"After this fight, I will start to train actively," the beaten Chistyakov said.

"I will try to lead more or less a healthy lifestyle. Blogger Nastya Tuki-Tuk will be my coach.

"It happened. She hit me fine and I fell. Although she is small, I lay on her back, but she did not fall, and than I didn’t know what to do."

The fight has gone viral on social media.

Source:hgh
https://mobile.twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1332488013557981184
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by 7victor(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Women are powerful.
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by cardoctor(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
David and Goliath remix.
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by MrStylish(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
7victor:
Women are powerful.
nanauju:
Hollywood

Powerful lightening, black spots and stretch marks removing body cream.

By now, you all know I only deal in ghanian organic ingredients products. Be rest assured that is is also a natural product.

If you have used every product you can think of in this world and yet no improvement on your, search no more because this is your final bustop on your glowing skin journey. It cleanse your skin, removes tough black knuckles, black undereye, pimples, removes stretch marks and lightens you up.

We also have our Topcio soap that can be used along side with it

Price is 3500
Abobi
I can only see bobby der

Call or Whatsapp me on 07 06 18 09 81 9
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Emeka71(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Why did the lady agree to fight someone much more bigger than her. That's suicide. The guy is even slow as fk. Look at those jabs from the lady. Anyways, proud to see a lady whooping a man's ass.
You feminist.
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by MrStylish(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abobi
Let's help u reduce weight through workout n exercise at Stylish concept
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Pearly255(f): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Story for the gods asshole
odinson1:

Set awon Ignorant Feminist
All the Inventions, innovations, Scientific Discoveries were all brought about by men!
Men are physically stronger,faster and also Smarter.
The most notable and prominent people in history Are men(Jesus Christ,Mahatma Gandi,Isaac Newton, Aristotle,Prophet Muhammad, Confucius,Socrates and so many more)
The Most Prominent,popular and Richest in sports/Entertainment and Business are All Men
Most Prominent and popular Businesses and Companies (like Disney,Warner Bros, Facebook, Instagram,Apple,Amazon and even nairaland) Are All Owned by Men
At least 98 percent of World Religions were founded by Men
Most prominent Religious leaders(both past and present) in the world are Men(The Pope's, Archbishops,Prophets of Old, apostles,disciples of Christ,Imams, Priests etc)

According to The bible,the first HuMAN was man,and then woMAN came After

And lastly, Even God himself(The FATHER Who has was referred to as a "He" Throughout the Bible) Is Also A male,Jesus Christ too!
So You can shove your "What a man can do,a woman can do much better" Up your Feminist A$$
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Alexxyz: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
The devil has so many ways in tricking this world.This sports alone can cause married ppl to have problems at home.so women will start training on how to beat there husbands.
DebbieBianca:
Lightweight woman knocks out 529-pound man to win inter-gender 'freakshow' MMA fight (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHXHq5h4CwI
A lightweight female fighter beat a 529-pound man to win an inter-gender MMA fight.

The fight, which has been described as a "freakshow" by many in MMA, took place in Russia between professional fighter Darina Madzyuk and blogger Grigory Chistyakov.

The fight lasted only one peculiar round.
Chistyakov appeared to take the upper hand early on, pinning Madzyuk in a choke hold by the side of the cage.

The referee broke them apart, and after a few poorly aimed punches from both fighters, Madzyuk managed to get her rival on the floor, and began bludgeoning the top of the amateur’s head for several seconds before the referee pulled her off and gave her the win.

In light of the defeat, the male Russian fighter claimed he would be training actively and lead a healthier lifestyle.

"After this fight, I will start to train actively," the beaten Chistyakov said.

"I will try to lead more or less a healthy lifestyle. Blogger Nastya Tuki-Tuk will be my coach.

"It happened. She hit me fine and I fell. Although she is small, I lay on her back, but she did not fall, and than I didn’t know what to do."

The fight has gone viral on social media.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/1332488013557981184

1 Like

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by mechanics(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
He does not have strength, just fat for nothing.
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by koolaid87: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
The acting make sense

Nonsense
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by kushme: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2020
All the way to Hollywood, I can't even act.. grin
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by InvertedHammer: 12:27am On Nov 30, 2020
/
It is known as Advertisement.

Some call it Marketing.

Staged to impress so as to attract more followership just like the miracle-peddling pastors OR Alexreport's awards.

\
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by mysteryman2014: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
Is this a movie or what?

Lying down and they're posing on top of her?

Maybe I don't really understand it

Biko u no dey read ni?

1 Like

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Royver(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Lol, obviously staged na. Haven't u guys watched MMA fights before? This na child's play. grin

1 Like

Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by mysteryman2014: 12:46am On Nov 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That's from a movie, not a fight

Which Movie?
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by Sazeals(m): 2:35am On Nov 30, 2020
sweetmelanin:
I think this was done on purpose.. imagine if the man knocked the woman out... the world would be in uproar..
lol you are proud because:
1. you can't whoop a man's ass
2.you liked because the case is reversed (lady beating man and not the other).
and my comment is:
she should try that shit with other pro mma fighter, I swear you won't be proud of yourself and the girl.
�����������
lol lol lol
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by odogwunaija(m): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Even if u leave the man to stand for 5min without pushing/touching him, his joints (ankles and knees) would give up due to pressure from the body mass. Overweight na disease abeg
Re: Lightweight Woman Knocks Out 529-pound Man To Win Inter-gender 'freakshow' Fight by olanipekun14360: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2020
David and Goliath remix.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Rolls Royce / "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter / Robot Referees Will Be Use In The Upcoming Club World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.