Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

This Life Is Not Worth Living!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Life Is Not Worth Living!! (501 Views)

Adoption Is Not Worth It At All / When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? / Marriage is a scam to men, it is not worth it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by iksman2002(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
*Nobody to even talk to, If you meet me you'll think everything is alright but deep down behind my smiles are problems!. Problems piling up like files unattended to. This is not the life I bargained for, if only truly there are things to ease the pains it'd be better. Omo things are Bad! sad.
God where are you!? Chai sad
What are my living for when anything that comes to my hand I give them, right now my life doesn't even matter to me cos if there's anyway I could sacrifice myself for their betterment I won't hesitate.
I remember the day I was talking with my Mom on the phone that woman has tried carrying the family along with my Dad's sickness her voice was filled with tears but she keeps assuring me everything is all right, God just kill me this life is worthless, I always wish to end my miserable life but the thought of how of my family will cope kills me even more. My uncles and aunties are tired of us family and friends Chai if only I could reward this woman who still has faith in my family, this woman who has been by our side like family, some people are not blood but family.
I curse the day I was born
I curse the day my family came down to Nigeria
These pains are too much already.
Je suis fatigué de cette vie, Everyday I have hope things will get better but things get Worse!
I'm going crazy, someone reach out to me I'm lonely, mentally disturbed and Emotionally chartered. Even God in Heaven doesn't understand my pains. Please if you're reading this don't think I'm fake, you can meet me in person I swear give me hope I beg of you I don't have Hope in this life cos it has been so bad for me I bottle up but I need a shoulder to cry on at 18 my life is dark!
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Ginaz(f): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
You're 18yrs old and you're already feeling hopeless. What would you do when you get to 30?

Easy is not an option, Life is hard and unfair . sometimes you feel you have no reason to live anymore but life won't care.

Use this tough time to build your mental strength and have faith. God won't answer your needs at the time you want but it doesn't mean he doesn't care. He may be preparing you for something greater .

If you think life is treating you bad, there are thousands of people over the world who are passing through worst. Take for instance a woman who lost her husband and only child and son to Covid 19. What would you have done ?

Let's take to heart the teachings of apostle Paul who said he knew how to lack and how to have in abundance. Let's be sufficient in all things .

Learn to be sufficient in all things o.p. better days are coming .

1 Like

Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Hey bro, I understand your pain. Sometimes we pass through certain things in life to give testimony to other, there by motivating them that life is rough but patience and God you can scale through this.

You have a nice writing skills, why not use it?

Am sorry I pray God grant you the fortitude to scale through. Just hope and believe for a better end. Cheer up please!
Don't die now, you have a great future ahead, with God all things are possible.
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by defcon4: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fortune favours the brave.
Find something doing, stop being jobless
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by iksman2002(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
defcon4:
Fortune favours the brave.
Find something doing, stop being jobless
What made you think I'm jobless?
My lamentations?
I work but the problems add up and it weakens me.
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by defcon4: 1:26am On Nov 30, 2020
iksman2002:

What made you think I'm jobless?
My lamentations?
I work but the problems add up and it weakens me.

Sorry if I upset you. You see in this life everyone goes through trying times. What don't break you makes you stronger.

Your still young, trust me you ain't seen the half of it. There would be harder times ahead
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Herbephe1(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2020
My roommate situation is worst pass yours.His father who used to finance his schooling, has been on a sick bed since last year,and he(my roommate) has just been diagnosed of hepatitis.He didn't have money to carry out the second test.He has been nurturing suicide thought for the past few days now,I even saw one of his suicide note in his textbook.I have been consoling him...and I believe things will get back to normal.

Do not give up,don't see your situation as the worst,a lot of people have survived a far worst situation than yours.Life is tough,and it's a phase everyone passes.See it as a challenge every successful man passes.

I will be looking forward to your success story soonest.Cheers!
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Blissquare(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Everybody goes through a phase of depression in life.
DJ Cuppy admitted that even she is not truly happy because she keeps wanting more from life.

Work on yourself. Add value to the people around you daily and watch how life would be better.

You are young. You speak French and English fluently. You can do a lot with those two assets. Start to view life from a positive angle and remember that even celebrities have at one point or the other thought they were at rock bottom

Think of the long term and don't take decisions based on short term goals like my new mother in law.
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Heineken(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Sorry op. If I tell you what I'm going through now, you go pity me. I'm afraid of my future sef.. Let's just believe things go good.. Olorun o kin togbe na. Afi suru sha. Yio da...
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yea. We know.
Nothing dey this life.
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Greatzeus(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ranting of a broke ass nig*a . You didn't mention anything spectacular you are going through,just some crab issue money will take care of.
You are ignorant boy,if the only problem you have in life is finance,then you are one lucky dude because your problem can be resolved in a twinkling of an eye. Lack of money ca never be compared to lack of good health. Without health,you can't enjoy breathing or walking or eating or singing or nothing.
Yaradua has all the wealth of Nigeria at his disposal to get any medical help available in the world at any cost,he got it but it was useless. All the best doctors in the best hospital in the world couldn't help him.
A broke man can enjoy his meal,even look good,laugh,go where he wants but a sick man?
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Mystery9(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Blissquare post=96581395]Everybody goes through a phase of depression in life.
DJ Cuppy admitted that even she is not truly happy because she keeps wanting more from life.

Work on yourself. Add value to the people around you daily and watch how life would be better.

You are young. You speak French and English fluently. You can do a lot with those two assets. Start to view life from a positive angle and remember that even celebrities have at one point or the other thought they were at rock bottom

Think of the long term and don't take decisions based on short term goals like my new mother in law.
Ok
Re: This Life Is Not Worth Living!! by Mystery9(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

High Chair For Baby For Sale Price 25k / My Ex Maybe The Only One That Can Change My Marriage Destiny-pls Advise / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.