Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday (27625 Views)

U.S. Govt Places Order For Nigeria’s Super Tucano Aircraft / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by omenka(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Self acclaimed "human rights activist" has purchased himself a Mustang SRT muscle car after tweeting he would raise 100 million from contributors to dislodge Tinubu, and by extension, APC from Lagos,
starting with the forthcoming senatorial election to be held in the state.

He posted the message on his twitter page, berating Lagosians for their unwillingness to effect the desired change of leadership batton in the state. His feelings about the political reality in Lagos was revealed, notwithstanding his "human rights activist" status,
which demands that he be apolitical in his approach to people in power, when he wrote:

"N100m is very insignificant in the Lagos By-Election on the 5th of December, but if we all aggressively mobilize people & resources, these guys can be dislodged. But we are not just ready. #EndSars."

Having boasted that he would mobilize "200 Nigerians to donate N500k each", only to purchase a muscle car about a week later, some observers are speculating about the genuineness of the course which he professes to pursue.

The tweets seem to have been taken down, but sharp eyed Nigerians had "done the needful" before they were expunged.

See screenshots after the cut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1332849022701363201

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Karlovich: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
The era of the frog-eyed drug addict is coming to an end, not even his minions or trying to flee to France can save him and a new thief for afonjaz to worship is emerging

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by dawnomike(m): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2020
He has his life too live despite being an activist provided he didn't misapropriate any funds meant for activism.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by omenka(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Karlovich:
The era of the frog-eyed drug addict is coming to an end, not even his minions or trying to flee to France can save him and a new thief for afonjaz to worship is emerging
Calm down. Straining your vocal cords beyond their elastic limits.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by omenka(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2020
dawnomike:
He has his life too live despite being an activist provided he didn't diversify any funds meant for activism.
The word is "divert" or "misappropriate", not "diversify" as you put it.

Meanwhile, let us all congratulate Deji for being such a dogged "human rights activist".

I toast to his "motorised success". God bless his hustle more and more.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Our Lagos money

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by dawnomike(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:

Meanwhile, let us all congratulate Deji for being such a dogged "human rights activist".

I toast to his "motorised success". Hod bless his hustle more and more.
Thanks for the correction... Corrected

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by techmo(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2020

.Replace APC and turn Lagos to another Abia State

Abeg let Deji enjoy money he made from #endsars and #ourmumu don do activism scam, stay out of Lagos politics

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Myhusband(m): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2020
dawnomike:
He has his life too live despite being an activist provided he didn't misapropriate any funds meant for activism.

misappropriate funds meant for activism got me laughing grin

like someone actually believes in activism in Nigeria? hahaha

If Aisha Yesufu was appointed to Buhari cabinet in his first regime, I swear the fool will defend Buhari with all her might

the word activism in Nigeria is a scam and nonsensical because everyone was fighting for their pocket, our real activist dead longtime ago

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Thats not a mustang. That is picture of dodge challenger.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Ishilove: 4:30am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
Lmao! Omenka, this is a very unattractive specimen of the Nigerian male cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Ishilove: 4:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Well, Deji has to account for the monies donated into his coffers before we can know whether to drag him like Tiger generator, or applaud him.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Since when did a full grown man buying a car become a problem?.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by AbijaJ: 5:02am On Nov 30, 2020
That shows that the Activism business is still paying in Naija o. Na so the likes of Dino Melaye, Charlie Boy, Sowore dem take cash out back in the days. Obviously Deji has also found a clever way of cashing out in the name of activism. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Fahdiga(m): 5:10am On Nov 30, 2020
AbijaJ:
That shows that the Activism business is still paying in Naija o. Na so the likes of Dino Melaye, Charlie Boy, Sowore dem take cash out back in the days. Obviously Deji has also found a clever way of also cashing out in the name of activism. grin
And after he will come online and start crying about how he was duped. if he hasn't duped someone before let him swear with his life

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by AtikuNetwork: 5:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Till today nobody knows what else this chap does for a living besides 'activism'. What responsible man takes activism as an occupation? Yet this same 'youth' feels he is qualified to ask PDP to deny a hardworking Atiku Abubakar from contesting for election.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by signature2012(m): 5:13am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:

You are more concerned about Deji buying a car and careless about the killings in the North due to the visionless,incompetent and I dont care leadership run by the dullard you voted for.

The Tinubu you are ass licking does not care or know if you exist a bit.
Lots of petition on how he has used Alpha beta as a pipeline to steal funds,but because he's an ApC chieftain,Efcc will not checkmate him.

As for Deji,no allegations against him yet,so stop wailing like a baby deprived of breast milk.

Let me digress a lttile.
The hotel image below was built by MC Olumo deputy Agbero in Lagos State.
These are one of the hoodlums they use to carry out election rigging.

@Omenka,I hope you go to his Twitter page to get more info and open a thread in it...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2020
So omenka is among those who beef every good thing that comes to others?

Your type are plenty out there. They are always giving Satan the glory meant for God.

Sorrowful spirits!

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:

Just imagine!

Deji could be your mate or you will be older,but while you are here stewing in jealous, he's out there balling.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2020
signature2012:

You are more concerned about Deji buying a car and careless about the killings in the North due to the visionless,incompetent and I dont care leadership run by the dullard you voted for.

The Tinubu you are ass licking does not care or know if you exist a bit.
Lots of petition on how he has used Alpha beta as a pipeline to steal funds,but because he's an ApC chieftain,Efcc will not checkmate him.

As for Deji,no allegations against him yet,so stop wailing like a baby deprived of breast milk.
I swear!

A baby deprived of breast milk is what he is!

Omenka this acute display of jealousy is the lowest of the lows! Your education is a waste!

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by femi4: 5:25am On Nov 30, 2020
dawnomike:
Says who?
His hand is not clean

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by IVORY2009(m): 5:27am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:

Like how much does the jagaban pay you on a monthly basis?

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
In your jealous and haste to publish, you couldn't even do a background check on the automobile type lol.

I don't blame you!

The only car you know is Toyota and Honda grin

Bushman from the woods!

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2020
femi4:
Says who?
His hand is not clean
Where's your evidence?

Pray to buy even if na tiny light grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by femi4: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Where's your evidence?

Pray to buy even if na tiny light grin
I have a better one

I know clean money when I see one.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 5:37am On Nov 30, 2020
femi4:
I have a better one

I know clean money when I see one.
And you bought yours with clean money and wants us to believe you.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by femi4: 5:38am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
And you bought yours with clean money and wants us to believe you.
Hush P was clean before he got exposed. I don't follow bandwagons

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 5:44am On Nov 30, 2020
femi4:
Hush P was clean before he got exposed. I don't follow bandwagons
Off point. Go siddon.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by wengerjay(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Good
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by passwelle: 5:47am On Nov 30, 2020
OP kindly note it is a Dodge Challenger SRT. There is no car make/model known as a Mustang SRT.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:47am On Nov 30, 2020
OK naaw
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ednut1(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Kindly note that there is no real activist in Nigeria. All cashivists and hustlers.

FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" / Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue / Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers