Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday (27629 Views)

U.S. Govt Places Order For Nigeria’s Super Tucano Aircraft / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by NGpatriot: 5:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by etrouble: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Karlovich:
The era of the frog-eyed drug addict is coming to an end, not even his minions or trying to flee to France can save him and a new thief for afonjaz to worship is emerging

What era is that of your father? No era? Just an honest question, I come in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by talktrue1234: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2020
What does this man do for a living

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Jimmy231: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
The word is "divert" or "misappropriate", not "diversify" as you put it.

Meanwhile, let us all congratulate Deji for being such a dogged "human rights activist".

I toast to his "motorised success". Hod bless his hustle more and more.
Mr teacher how does Misappropriate fit in to that sentence
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by NGpatriot: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2020
talktrue1234:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12720256_deji_png83ad35f7599f31c5f0ad3b4b23277909

Yahoo yahoo

Brown envelope activist hustle

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by NGpatriot: 5:58am On Nov 30, 2020
I wonder how many MAGA gave him money to dislodge Tinubu from Lagos, I'm sure many Igbos did..

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Jimmy231: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2020
omenka:
The word is "divert" or "misappropriate", not "diversify" as you put it.

Meanwhile, let us all congratulate Deji for being such a dogged "human rights activist".

I toast to his "motorised success". Hod bless his hustle more and more.
Missaproprated any fund. Mr teacher
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by talktrue1234: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12720256_deji_png83ad35f7599f31c5f0ad3b4b23277909

Yahoo yahoo

Brown envelope activist hustle

grin grin grin

This is actually the problem with us, we crowdfund foolishness, ordinary to clean the canal in our street we will be waiting for the government, but if it is to fund stupidity our herd mentality won't make us think about it twice. That is why Nigeria money is in the hands of the most foolish people.

This dude right here may have never been under any cooperate employment and yet he enjoys more than people who work tirelessly for the country

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Kingdemu: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2020
That's a 2020 Dodge Challenger and not a Mustang.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ttobizz(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2020
femi4:
I have a better one

I know clean money when I see one.

My brother I was wondering myself. By the way
Who is an activist ?
How much does an activist earn?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by muller101(m): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Mustang without the horse logo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by omenka(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Lmao! Omenka, this is a very unattractive specimen of the Nigerian male cheesy
You dey try encourage fight abi. Good morning ma'am.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Basher8583: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
Off point. Go siddon.

Woman what's your problem. Why are you tripping. Is Deji Adeyanju fvcking you.

it's a given that anybody soliciting for funds should not be seen spending extravagantly.

Don't let that Deji boy scam you
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by seunmsg(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Esseite:
Since when did a full grown man buying a car become a problem?.

I never knew selling perishables at an unknown location is that profitable in Nigeria. Maybe Deji should start training the rest of us how to make huge money from selling perishables. He would even make far more impact if he trains the youth on how to make money from his line business than he could ever make protesting against government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by seunmsg(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2020
talktrue1234:

He sells “perishables” at an unknown location grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by bluebay(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2020
This is a Dodge Challenger Na. Nor Ford Mustang sir
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by iamjavadem(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2020
So you are buying a car, we should fry sperm?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Basher8583:

Woman what's your problem. Why are you tripping. Is Deji Adeyanju fvcking you.

it's a given that anybody soliciting for funds should not be seen spending extravagantly.

Don't let that Deji boy scam you
Ok. You have been noticed.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by orgylover: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
scammers frming revolution now and collecting huge cash from politicians. na this one wan lead us? these guys will be worst than dino malaye. instead let the old bastards continue looting. e better pass to thief and rub am for our face like dino
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Bukylinaxchange(f): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

.Replace APC and turn Lagos to another Abia State

Abeg let Deji enjoy money he made from #endsars and #ourmumu don do activism scam, stay out of Lagos politics

Everything is scam to some people,may God help your mindset
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2020
seunmsg:

I never knew selling perishables at an unknown location is that profitable in Nigeria. Maybe Deji should start training the rest of us how to make huge money from selling perishables. He would even make far more impact if he trains the youth on how to make money from his line business than he could ever make protesting against government.
Coco Zaria has opened a big hotel with his clean money, go there and wail
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by ChoCho54(f): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Bukylinaxchange:

Everything is scam to some people,may God help your mindset
They all over the place.

Sorrowful spirits giving Satan the glory due to God.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Orpe7(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
Till today nobody knows what else this chap does for a living besides 'activism'. What responsible man takes activism as an occupation? Yet this same 'youth' feels he is qualified to ask PDP to deny a hardworking Atiku Abubakar from contesting for election.

He claims he's into perishable business like selling tomato and also he inherited a fuel station from his father
Question is, I never see my aboki wey dey sell pepper buy mustang or see deji himself pose by his fuel station

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by bolaayenimo: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Which useless activist?

dawnomike:
He has his life too live despite being an activist provided he didn't misapropriate any funds meant for activism.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Orpe7(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Deji bought that car in dubai, atiku lives in dubai
Add 1 plus 1
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by nairavsdollars(f): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Deji too wan form Dino Melaye
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by saxby(f): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Omo, the car fine sha
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Okoroawusa: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2020
I thought Deji claimed that he just lost #9.5m to scammers yet he is ordering cars from abroad?

What exactly Deji do for a living? Because he has too much free time in his hands to run any business even if it's recharge card business.

After someone will say that CBN should not block their accounts...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Johntemmy(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Isokay
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by Eriokanmi: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2020
The guy is never serious. We dont even need someone like him in the first place
Re: Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday by EgunMogaji2: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Dodge Challenger or Ford Mustang?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.