Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! (735 Views)

We Supply Fertilizers NPK & UREA In Large Quantity. Call: 08020575395 / Big Business or Small Business? Which is More Important To Nigeria's Economy? / Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2011
If you are in need original honey with good Quality in large or small Quantity, we can supply you at reasonable price.
Honey we sell are harvested from the source and has no additives. We source our products from the Northern part of the country as well as some part of the south and west of Nigeria.

Please call Ifedayo on 08058035910 for more details.
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2011
If you are in need original honey with good Quality in large or small Quantity, we can supply you at reasonable price.
Honey we sell are harvested from the source and has no additives. We source our products from the Northern part of the country as well as some part of the south and west of Nigeria.

Please call Ifedayo on 08058035910 for more details.
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
CALL 08058035910 OR EMAIL eeifeboi11@gmail.com
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by Delafruita(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
We have communicated before on the honey of which you promised a sample am yet to get it.i am ready for a business relationship with you so please do make arrangements for me to receive a sample.thanks
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 2:54am On Mar 28, 2011
I am ready too. Isn't there a way u can send someone to come get it?
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by Delafruita(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2011
Even if i can send someone to get it,how do i get it?you said you could arrange a way of getting it to me,so let's explore that action at least before exploring others
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2011
Im the very busy type and that is the reason I have brought up that option. I have it on ground now, just look for someone and I will give it to him/her to get it down to you.
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2011
Available
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2011
Available
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 8:22am On May 03, 2011
Available
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 6:27am On May 04, 2011
Call me for Honey.
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 8:44am On May 05, 2011
Available

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Worth $1,885,876 / Can U Make A Commitment Of Btw 2.5m To 3m In Haulage Business? / Why Fg Should Terminate Lagos-ibadan Expressway Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.