Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! (566 Views)

We Supply Fertilizers NPK & UREA In Large Quantity. Call: 08020575395 / Big Business or Small Business? Which is More Important To Nigeria's Economy? / Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2011
If you are in need original honey with good Quality in large or small Quantity, we can supply you at reasonable price.
Honey we sell are harvested from the source and has no additives. We source our products from the Northern part of the country as well as some part of the south and west of Nigeria.

Please call Ifedayo on 08058035910 for more details.
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2011
If you are in need original honey with good Quality in large or small Quantity, we can supply you at reasonable price.
Honey we sell are harvested from the source and has no additives. We source our products from the Northern part of the country as well as some part of the south and west of Nigeria.

Please call Ifedayo on 08058035910 for more details.
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by Delafruita(m): 5:50am On Feb 08, 2011
I am interested in bulk prurchases for resale.i reside in offa,kwara state and my number is 07032813680
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2011
@Delafruita: Please send me an email on eeifeboi11@gmail.com and lets talk better. Cheers
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
If you are in need original honey with good Quality in large Quantity, we can supply you at reasonable price.
Honey we sell are harvested from the source and has no additives. We source our products from the Northern part of the country as well as some part of the west of Nigeria.

Please call Ifedayo on 08058035910 for more details
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by Delafruita(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2011
I sent you an e-mail but no response from you.still waiting
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2011
I have replied your mail Dela Fruita
Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
If you are in need original honey with good Quality in large Quantity, we can supply you at reasonable price.
Honey we sell are harvested from the source and has no additives. We source our products from the Northern part of the country as well as some part of the west of Nigeria.

Re: Original And High Quality Honey In Large Or Small Quantity? Call Me Now! by MrIfe: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Lets Promote Your Product & Services For You / Info.on Snailrearing And Grass Cutter / Free Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.