Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International (14712 Views)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by orisa37: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2020
rolams:

Can't understand this. Explain pls

Are you an Atheist Lawyer or a Religionist?
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by idahme(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:

Later you'll be the ones talking about restructuring sad

When it gets to that point u respect the law after restructuring but before then the constitution is sacrosanct. Any law that conflicts with the constitution is null and void( section 1(3) ). Let's see how the case pans out from here to the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by opeano(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2020
As much as I hate to admit this : "BokoHaram" already has what they wanted, government may just need to dialogue with them"

Isbah police is typically fronting their course coupled with these anti-freedom of speech laws in Kano , kaduna, Katrina et al.
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by idahme(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2020
ChoCho54:
OMG see reasoning oo..who did Nigeria offend?

He wants to use sharia court to restructure the Country, am ashamed of that line of thought coming from that guy.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by kazyhm(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:
Kano State has the right to determine its laws...the only appeal court there should be the Shariah court of appeal.
Anyways,have any capital punishment given by a Sharia court ever been executed sad

In such a case, should kano law supersede the Nigeria constitution ?

A country can not be govern by different Summersaulting laws...
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by kazyhm(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:

Later you'll be the ones talking about restructuring sad

Your brain is in recession.........
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by cooljude(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2020
This is one course I will willingly support.... I hate religious zealots and their stupid entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by onlyinJESUS: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:

Hope you ain't atheist or a xtian typing this undecided
Kano State is a Sharia state...end of discussion

Kano is a Sharia state but the Constitution of the nation supersedes the Sharia law
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by onlyinJESUS: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Neonspook:

They dont have the right to violate the constitution. You're wrong the Federal court of appeal is above sharia court of appeal. Refer to the court hierarchy below.
Good information

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by PrinceMajestic: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2020
AAI, I'm proudly a member, proudly donated the little I could last week, pls NL atheist family join us AAI on twitter @AtheistAlianceInternational, or join Atheist republic. more litigations are coming, the religious bastards must stop sponsoring religious pilgrimages with tax payers money. but let's set these great northern thinkers free first.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by nonhuman(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2020
Is this not the same thing npboko haram is fighting for and killing people to establish, does it mean book haram is right in their quest, then why the fight against book haram when northern Muslim share the same ideology with them,
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:

No my comment was about you talking of bloodshed when atheistic regimes have been the most murderous in history.
(You didn't reply with curses and senile virtuperations,so I'll assume you're not a xtian)

You are ignorant, no cause has killed people than Christianity

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by Naughtysex: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:

You are a slave to that foreign religion you call Islam
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by nonhuman(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2020
It's obvious book haram has won the battle already
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by Edyice: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2020
This people called Muslims can assist allah eeh grin

I call it assistant allah grin
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by dstar01(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2020
I hope these 2 useless sentences will be overturned.

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by Proffdada: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:

A state that declared itself independent should have no part in national revenue
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by adebankole74596: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2020
:They dont have the right to violate the constitution. You're wrong the Federal court of appeal is above sharia court of appeal. Refer to the court hierarchy below. Good information
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by Deicide: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2020
capitalzero:
stalin was atheist and brutal. Mao of china was also atheist and his rulership was brutal and about 30millions Chinese lost their lives. llt is human rulershio. Ecc 8:9.
you are the one that made them Atheist?
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by maiquel: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2020
It is unconstitutional to sentence a person who is not represented in a criminal trial, unless he elects to defend himself by himself. S. 36 (6)(c) CFRN 1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by maiquel: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2020
[s]
PrinceMajestic:
AAI, I'm proudly a member, proudly donated the little I could last week, pls NL atheist family join us AAI on twitter @AtheistAlianceInternational, or join Atheist republic.
[/s]

Nobody asked you...ITK
undecided
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by Enwhen(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2020
dawnomike:
I am sure when all this is over... He would have learnt a whole lot of lessons about life in general if he survives it

Learn what stupid lessons ?....Is prophet Muhammad (swt) bigger than Allah ?, How will stoping the insults on d prophet(saw) stops the killing in the north ?... What have they done to Boko haram who killed the creatures of Allah ?, . they rehabilitate them instead ... These northern religious leaders their daughters and sons flex in hotels ,they don't where hijab , they flex various western gadgets, but yet same leaders established hisbal for the poor northern Muslims ...all these are rubbish nonsense ... Same way terrorists will be claiming ISIS, Hezbollah ...tell me who is sponsoring them ?.
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by chinchonglee(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
tartar9:
Kano State has the right to determine its laws...the only appeal court there should be the Shariah court of appeal.
Anyways,have any capital punishment given by a Sharia court ever been executed sad
Sharrap ur useless mouth with ur God's forsaken sharia trash
North and Islam as a whole are both useless.
Criminals
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by ZiggyMr(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Make I go shave my under armour hair before I comment
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by crazycrypto710: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2020
How can you be even proud if you practice this religion
Re: Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International by ameh99: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Useless law to sentence plasphemeŕ to death and their brothers are beheading people in the north cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

F-SARS Arrests Policeman, Others For Snatching Magistrate’s Car (Photo) / Jihadists kill four Nigerian soldiers in Mogula ambush / Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.