Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? (575 Views)

One Trade Can Change Your Life Financially / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / Fraud: Lawyer Confronts Judge As Innoson Shuns Arraignment For Fourth Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by thesilentman(m): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Good morning.
I feel like my head will go bop thinking about it all night.Obviously,i never knew i was a complete ignoramous when it comes to business ideas.
She has been hankering for a sort of financial independence.But not just that,she wants to reduce the boredom of not being engaged profitably after she comes back from work.(she's a private teacher by the way.) So i thought that was a good idea,anyway.But the hitch is that there's limited fund and i know that the amount of funds also determine the business idea.
We live in an underpopulated sub-urban area and as expected most business ideas i came up with are already saturated.I want something unique for her,even if she has to build it from scratch.
The budget is one-fourth of a million,lol.
Thanks in advance for your imputs.
Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by Aristo3146(m): 5:23am On Nov 30, 2020
thesilentman:
Good morning.
I feel like my head will go bop thinking about it all night.Obviously,i never knew i was a complete ignoramous when it comes to business ideas.
She has been hankering for a sort of financial independence.But not just that,she wants to reduce the boredom of not being engaged profitably after she comes back from work.(she's a private teacher by the way.) So i thought that was a good idea,anyway.But the hitch is that there's limited fund and i know that the amount of funds also determine the business idea.
We live in an underpopulated sub-urban area and as expected most business ideas i came up with are already saturated.I want something unique for her,even if she has to build it from scratch.
What is difficult telling us you have 250k only. Must you invite million into it?

8 Likes

Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by oyabak2020: 5:24am On Nov 30, 2020
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details

1 Like

Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by DaddyRochie1642: 5:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Aristo3146:
What is difficult telling us you have 250k only. Must you invite million into it?

Oga why is it paining you and that your Thick Lips grin grin
Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by rossniti: 6:11am On Nov 30, 2020
thesilentman:
Good morning.

Buy an ice cream making machine, get her to visit Youtube and learn all the different recipes/flavours, and set up a small kiosk in that area - well branded and brightly coloured - that offers ice cream of various exotic flavours. It will be a big hit in the area. You can also offer stuff like donuts and cakes.

No meatpies/no fish pies/nothing cooked.

Just set up a delicatessen/ice cream parlour.

That's all.

3 Likes

Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2020
The question should be what can she do and do it well not just thinking of what to uproot and give her

1 Like

Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2020
You still dey speak chinese abi grammar...it's obvious you are joking.
Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by thesilentman(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2020
rossniti:

Buy an ice cream making machine, get her to visit Youtube and learn all the different recipes/flavours, and set up a small kiosk in that area - well branded and brightly coloured - that offers ice cream of various exotic flavours. It will be a big hit in the area. You can also offer stuff like donuts and cakes.

No meatpies/no fish pies/nothing cooked.

Just set up a delicatessen/ice cream parlour.

That's all.

This sure sounds innovative.Thanks.
Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by thesilentman(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Aristo3146:
Am a maths teacher,lol.
Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by zanifa: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2020
Aristo3146:

I tire for the OP o. People that don't know the meaning of one Fourth of a million naira will be thinking it's one big money and then end up giving him bad advice.
Re: What Reliable Trade Can My Wife Engage In With One-fourth Of A Million? by thesilentman(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2020
zanifa:

I tire for the OP o. People that don't know the meaning of one Fourth of a million naira will be thinking it's one big money and then end up giving him bad advice.
Lol,the naira's value is nothing to write home about that's why i gave the value in fraction.Besides,i have known Nairaland as a hub of the intelligentsia and intellectuals.

(1) (Reply)

If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! / If You Have 5million And Willing To Make Extra 3 Million In 8months / List Of Top Free Wordpress MLM Templates - Best Wordpress MLM Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.