Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! (570 Views)

Was I Scammed By The Bank Or POS Operator? / Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / How To Use Zenith Bank Atm Card For Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by Greeneye(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hello everyone, it's me Ebenezer Adah
Now I put out before that I was looking for business partners ,the responses were awesome and our Information Marketing project which will yield great returns has taken off,just one thing left.

We are having bank issues, so if you use Zenith Bank or Guarantee Trust Bank. I have a deal for you that involves you getting an extra #5000 naira

Contact me on 08148982164 for full details

It's Urgent!!!
Re: If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by peteregwu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm..... Na dem

6 Likes

Re: If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by Duru9(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lol
Re: If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by duro4chang(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Not again. Affliction will not come the second time!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by VTJN(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Greeneye:
Hello everyone, it's me Ebenezer Adah
Now I put out before that I was looking for business partners ,the responses were awesome and our Information Marketing project which will yield great returns has taken off,just one thing left.

We are having bank issues, so if you use Zenith Bank or Guarantee Trust Bank. I have a deal for you that involves you getting an extra #5000 naira

Contact me on 08148982164 for full details

It's Urgent!!!
Say whatever you want to say here

2 Likes

Re: If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by DESTROTECH(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Put the info here so you can help more people earn the 5k lol

1 Like

Re: If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by Mide3367: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Imagine... Some people think say we be Mumu and don't think

1 Like

Re: If You Use Zenith Bank Or Gtb,read This Urgent! by Greeneye(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
VTJN:
Say whatever you want to say here
Oops just seeing this, we've gotten the needed investors already till another time.

But if you must know it was funding for an ads promotion of a digital product set to make at least 100k in 1 month our ads budget was #30,000
So partners put in 3000 to get 100% profit
That's the summary

(1) (Reply)

. / Your Best Backgroundcheck Seller Back Again / Want To Start A Business? How About A Shoe Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.