Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) (21251 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by chris259(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mourinho the most controversial coach in football, honestly i always want to watch his post match interviews cus his comments atimes very ridiculous and hilarious.
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Draught: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2020

Mou is a tactical genius...

I have never seen a false center back till I saw Sissoko average position on the pitch..

Lol the guy was just siting in front of Werner...
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by MightyHand(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yesterday match makes me question how Tottenham beat United 6-1
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by pat077: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
The game was a bit boring because both teams were more concerned about not losing than winning the game.
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
You played defensive football , it shows u wanted a point more than a win... You guys are happy
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na Tammy Abraham fvck up...

u for don zip ur mouth by now..

sorry, I don forget say u go still talk even if u chop up to 10 goals.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by franklyneo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
adexeli:
This one has started finding his voice again, you better let your Egungun be careful this time around because even Burnley sef no go hire you if you tank this last opportunity undecided..... Meanwhile.. Get your unique business Logo( 3D + Transparent format + PDF + Source file +Facebook cover) for just 3k

Your contact bro
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by adexeli(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
franklyneo:

Your contact bro
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Jilo83(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Not his fault, it is the fault of Tammy Abram that failed to convert 3 good chances to goal.
It is the fault of Lampard that rufused to substitute Abram for Girould on time.
It is the fault of Girould that failed to convert that late chance to goal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games / Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.