Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria (291 Views)

I Want To Be The Greatest Artiste Ever- Kizz Daniel Disregards Other Artiste / Top 10 Highest Paid Artiste In 2018,pay Per Show, Wow See What Wizkid Gets / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigerian Rapper, IllBliss has said Burna Boy is the greatest artist in Nigeria for getting two Grammy nominations in two years.

The Hip Hop artiste made this submission in a tweet he made on Sunday, November 29, congratulating Nigerian afrobeats singer, Burna Boy for his recent Grammy nomination.

In his tweet, IllBliss was of the opinion that Burna getting a second Grammy award nomination in two years settles the debate on who’s the greatest in Nigeria’s music industry.

while congratulating the self-styled African Giant, IllBliss said his craft is second to none, adding that Burna is beyond a spaceship.

See all his tweet below:
https://xtremenews.com.ng/burna-boy-is-the-greatest-artiste-in-nigeria/

Re: Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria by Bornsinner7: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Raabish!.. Grammy nominations is never a medium to measure or determine who the greatest is..

That's a big disrespect to Femi kuti..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria by omodaamola: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2020
I Stan....
Re: Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria by Godada(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Burnaboy is arguably the best Nigerian artist in the Nigerian music scene.

While there maybe naysayers about this, it's imperative to note that grammy award is an unbiased in their pursuit of music excellence and evaluation.
Re: Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria by Bornsinner7: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Godada:
Burnaboy is arguably the best Nigerian artist in the Nigerian music scene.

While there maybe naysayers about this, it's imperative to note that grammy award is an unbiased in their pursuit of music excellence and evaluation.
Grammy’s are a fucking joke. Beyonce released one fucking song called “"Blacked parade” and an absolute trash album for Lion King movie and she gets nominated 9 times? Meanwhile, The Weeknd had hands down the biggest album of the year and gets snubbed completely. What the Bleep does grammy hold as a criteria to be nominated. Let them name anything, the weekend had everything in his songs this year. Unbiased my ass
Re: Burna Boy Is The Greatest Artiste In Nigeria by Godada(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Grammy’s are a fucking joke. Beyonce released one fucking song called “"Blacked parade” and an absolute trash album for Lion King movie and she gets nominated 9 times? Meanwhile, The Weeknd had hands down the biggest album of the year and gets snubbed completely. What the Bleep does grammy hold as a criteria to be nominated. Let them name anything, the weekend had everything in his songs this year. Unbiased my ass

That I am not a fan of Beyonce doesn't mean that her album is trash. That comment isn't appropriate. Agreed, the Weeknd had an amazing year.

The credibility of the grammy is called into question every now and then, regardless they remain the yardstick for music industry performance world over.

I empathise with you though but they are the next best thing to measure success.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Disagrees With Nigerian Youths / “stop Dictating To People How They Should Spend Their Money” – Toke Makinwa / DMW Princess "Liya" Melo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.