Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University (689 Views)

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University by PEPPERified: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Please I really need to take a decision. I want to know if anyone has studied with the Unicaf University scholarship.

I applied for their scholarship and was given about a 90% scholarship to do my masters, and I am to pay about 600k (in installments). I want to know how genuine and recognized this UNICAF SCHOLARSHIP is before I commit anything.

They have been really advertising I don't want to be misled.

Mods please help me out, push to front page.

Re: Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University by BernhardUNICAF: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hi! We fully understand your concern. You may find a list of articles about Unicaf by independent news outlets at https://www.Unicaf.org/category/about-Unicaf/press-mentions/ or watch what some of our students have to say at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYyTlq0JGvllXRJe27LqRNTHSVlnF-Fsm

Furthermore, depending on the university you are interested in studying with, you can request information regarding the accreditation from the student adviser you are currently speaking to.

Good luck with your application!
Re: Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University by adelnehis(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Go to a private school

1 Like

Re: Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University by nuellar: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Hi, it is real, currently running my program
I got 80% scholarship

PEPPERified:
Please I really need to take a decision. I want to know if anyone has studied with the Unicaf University scholarship.

I applied for their scholarship and was given about a 90% scholarship to do my masters, and I am to pay about 600k (in installments). I want to know how genuine and recognized this UNICAF SCHOLARSHIP is before I commit anything.

They have been really advertising I don't want to be misled.

Mods please help me out, push to front page.
Re: Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University by PEPPERified: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2020
nuellar:
Hi, it is real, currently running my program
I got 80% scholarship

Hello, How long have you been running the program, do you know anyone who is done?
Re: Has Any One Here Studied In Unicaf Online University by inteli: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
That money is too much for a "90% scholarship" and online for that matter.

Pls ignore the agents above and invest in a real public or private University. Don't waste your time and money for online classes

(1) (Reply)

UI, OAU, Others Students In Hullabaloo As School Keep Mute On Resumption / Low Tuition Universities In Canada With Tuition Fees And Contact Information / Where To Get Final Year Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.