Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (32567 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
I liked my own course, it wasn't the main course I applied for, but it was a nice course, and I never regretted it till today.

Some students don't like the course they are studying or the one they studied..

7 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by frankosivue(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
I love it - computer science

Modified:

Computer Science is one of the best course you can study. Some people will try to dissuade you from taking the course in Nigeria by telling you to rather go for other courses like Mathematics, Physics and the rest. Don't listen to them!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by cRobo: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
I won't say a word

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by SEEDORF441(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Criminology and security studies na better course

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by sunshineV(f): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word

Because u no go school

210 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by error4040: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
TAXATION showed me Shege, Sotey I begin Reason say I for Venture into Business than Schoolsad

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Promxy94(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Law, and I am happy with it.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by mayprince(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Electronics and electrical engineering- I so much love my course.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by zealz4u(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sometimes I feel I wasted money, time and effort in the university studying the course I studied. It's one of my greatest regret but life goes on.

100 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by xavuv: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
No.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Y
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by timocruzcmbb(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Business and money management
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by PastorBK(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes. I applied same course both choices in jamb and got it on first trial.
I studied Agricultural Engineering but didn't get a job in the field. I had learnt after school different handworks.
From barbing to furnishing to tailoring to baking to nylon production.
In all these, I still enjoy Agriculture which was my first love.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by tejpot(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Industrial Zoology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by omotowo2: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Studied Mathematics and statistics but I am an accountant since 2007.I didn't like it

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by StepTwo: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
I applied for Environmental engineering but was offered Agric and environmental engineering. Take note, the environmental here is as silent as the p in pneumonia. I hated and hate that course even after school. God help me.

Modified.
I own a poultry farm now, I learnt it from my father, no knowledge acquired from school was applied. My Father.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by percyshelu(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Karleb(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
I liked it. My lectures made me hate it.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm studying Physics Education..

I love the "Education" part and every thing about it. But physics? a capital NO

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Jobio1(f): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hell no
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Bluehill1051: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Agric Econs... cry

4 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by aragonchuks(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Course is as useless as the lecturers that taught it , but I don’t regret going to university as it paved my path

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
I regret every bit of mine "Banking and Finance"

17 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Yohans(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yeah I like it.
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by Hypocrit: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Let me comment my reserve, till you mention Nigerian schools.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by atobs4real(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
I love the course I studied at Unilag.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by ifyy07(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
No
Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by martin1772(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diaspora and transnational studies. Please how good is the course. I just got admitted for MA

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? by humnsikan: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yesso! I am in my late 20's and studied pharmacy. By the grace of God, I got a job immediately after NYSC in two Federal establishments simultaneously. I had to go for one. Three of my closest friends and coursemates are in Australia, Germany and the Uk doing research. We are all from humble backgrounds, and I used to hawk doughnuts and purewater as a child. I do not regret studying pharmacy in anyway and I thank God for it.

201 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) / Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now! / NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.