Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP (9362 Views)

Massacre - Nigeria Army Gun Down 7 Protesting Dangote Workers / BORNO MASSACRE: We’re Expecting Bumper Harvest But Can’t Go To Our Farms / Borno Massacre: Army Dismisses Boko Haram’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by jericco1(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
Auto pilot is even better.
We're in self destruction mode

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by DropsMic(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
True
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2020
PDP better respect themselves ...brono is peaceful ...they would still vote APC again just watch ...

Let south come together and pull out of Nigeria now. The sooner the better
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by samuelchimmy(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
PDP is dead and buried. Boko Haram is a PDP failures. Actually it was started by Late Ya'adua with his insensitive approach
stfu yenefer
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Kamil83(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
PDP and APC, bird of the same feather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by SarutobiEky(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Make una gherrout! Y'all are one and same. I wish the thick headed Nigerian out there would know it. The religion Islam " religion of piss" is the worst to have happend to Nigeria. Imagine if ChristiAns were interested in reprisal attacks for all the killings in the past. Who go fit exist for this country. Let these Boko bastards know that they don't own the monopoly to violence o. I can also be as brutal if need be. All I need is resources, Good Intel and a few gallant men. Northern Nigeria will burn.
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Dreadlock69(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
No much word

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Kamil83(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2020
PDP and APC, Bird of the same feather
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by donprinyo(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Wike Don spoil show for PDP.
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by bencr7: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
PDP is dead and buried. Boko Haram is a PDP failures. Actually it was started by Late Ya'adua with his insensitive approach
yes is pdp failure but why is ur lord and savior buhari releasing them back to d society
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by oluwasegun007(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
That's not news na
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by bencr7: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:
What of Oyigbo Massacre. We didn't see una press release o!

I am not justifying the Borno massacre by the way. The president should know that the buck stops at his table. Boko Haram isn't holding large portions of the North like before quite alright but other forms of insecurity are threatening the gains made.
PMB this Borno massacre is one killing too many. Your people won't forgive you if you don't do something about the insecurity in the North.

I Love PMB
so all d thing u seeing going on in d north u still luv buhari that is releasing boko haram and given them amnesty, guy u need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Obyino: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria nah low key war zone
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Abdul3391(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Do you have proof for this
I pity you, crazy northerners
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Jasonjack: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Am not in support of parties because all of them are same. Old and greedy leaders having same Ideology. But this topic capture my attention, AUTO PILOT. NO HUMAN CONTROL MOVING ON ITS OWN.
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by litaninja(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2020
very correct. The current state of this country is an insult to autopilot.

jericco1:
Auto pilot is even better.
We're in self destruction mode
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Movictop: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2020
This is a blunt statement
Yenefer:
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by chaloskyx: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2020
NIGERIA HAS CRASHED WHICH ONE IS AUTO PILOT AND BOTH PDP AND APC WERE THE PILOT AND CO PILOT TO ITS DESTRUCTION
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by fatherjesse(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2020
You still sold yourself out as a zone b.APC said they were going to defeat Boko Haram, and even said they were technically defeated at some point. GEJ administration made some gains at defeating Book haram at the twilight of his administration but all of that has become stories now. Buhari and APC you support have failed massively, admit it.
Eriggs:
E no go ever beta for PDP for dis life.
Along with all dem blind supporters that forget so fast.
Useless opposition party.
The same evil party that brought this evil boko haram into Nigeria in the first place.
The same devilish party that looted and shared the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers to fight the insurgency in the infant stage.
God punish Jonathan and Dasuki and all politicians and people that did this.
All politicians that brought this evil and still sponsoring them up till now, no matter the party you are all jumping to.... all of you will die very painful, painful and painful deaths. Not one of you bastards will be spared. Animals everywhere.
This killing is damn too painful. All lives matter.

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by aluyapreston: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Moferere:
Please don't classify me with Yenefer
lol. nobody want to associate with the mad woman

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by shedy03(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Moferere:
PDP, very confused party.

Laziest opposition ever.
They are not lazy, they are just not wicked as APC was as opposition.

1 Like

Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by shedy03(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Eriggs:
E no go ever beta for PDP for dis life.
Along with all dem blind supporters that forget so fast.
Useless opposition party.
The same evil party that brought this evil boko haram into Nigeria in the first place.
The same devilish party that looted and shared the money meant for ammunition for our soldiers to fight the insurgency in the infant stage.
God punish Jonathan and Dasuki and all politicians and people that did this.
All politicians that brought this evil and still sponsoring them up till now, no matter the party you are all jumping to.... all of you will die very painful, painful and painful deaths. Not one of you bastards will be spared. Animals everywhere.
This killing is damn too painful. All lives matter.
Shaaaarrrrrrappp, if u have no better thing to contribute.
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by infini771: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I don't support any political party but both of you are zone B's

PDP supporters are even zone b plus.
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by akdjr(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
If Nigerians, mostly youth can not see beyond APC accusing PDP led government of insecurity or PDP accusing APC led government of insecurity then we are just being blindfolded by the the players. Insecurity is now the new polical game. I remember telling a friend about this during Jonathan administration.
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by mrdharkchild(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
PDP should be specific on the means of transport here. Auto pilot here makes it sound like 1 swift means of transport.

What comes to mind when someone uses the word,' autopilot ' in Nigeria, I picture a wheel barrow on auto pilot

For those that love the December vibes,
My birthday is tomorrow o.

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
I need birthday messages, that's all.
Thanks in advance. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by God1stson(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Moferere:
PDP, very confused party.

Laziest opposition ever.
U ur head, face the facts expressed in this message not the messenger
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Moferere: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
God1stson:

U ur head, face the facts expressed in this message not the messenger

Illiterates everywhere, you want me to use my head, but you couldn't type correctly grin grin grin

I guess you were using your ass
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by chozzy: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Terrible
Re: Borno Massacre: Nigeria Is On Auto Pilot - PDP by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
bencr7:
so all d thing u seeing going on in d north u still luv buhari that is releasing boko haram and given them amnesty, guy u need deliverance
Is it your love?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners In Less Than 24 Hours / Betta Edu Denies Involvement With NSIPA Fraud Scandal / Nigeria - Swiss Court Sentences Dictator's Son - Abba Abacha,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.