Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Wear My Shoes First Before You Talk About It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wear My Shoes First Before You Talk About It (108 Views)

Attempted Assassination: You Talk Too Much - Apostle Suleman Tackles Daniel Regh / David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes / Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wear My Shoes First Before You Talk About It by chinenye497: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2020
We often judge people’s actions without really knowing the reason behind their actions. If we would close out mouth, and look closely, we will discover how wrong our judgements are most times.

Circumstances and conditions of life makes people act the way they do most times.

We see a lady in her late forties and still not married the first thing that comes to our mind is she was so selective towards her suitors and now she’s still single. Or she has bad character, or attitude problems that’s why she’s still single.

We talk most times before we think. What if the lady has been having marriage disappointments, what if no man has ever approached her. Or don’t you know that there are ladies out there whom no man has ever approached?
Continue reading below

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2019/08/11/wear-my-shoes-first-before-you-talk-about-it/
Re: Wear My Shoes First Before You Talk About It by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2020
chinenye497:
We often judge people’s actions without really knowing the reason behind their actions. If we would close out mouth, and look closely, we will discover how wrong our judgements are most times.

Circumstances and conditions of life makes people act the way they do most times.

We see a lady in her late forties and still not married the first thing that comes to our mind is she was so selective towards her suitors and now she’s still single. Or she has bad character, or attitude problems that’s why she’s still single.

We talk most times before we think. What if the lady has been having marriage disappointments, what if no man has ever approached her. Or don’t you know that there are ladies out there whom no man has ever approached?
Continue reading below

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2019/08/11/wear-my-shoes-first-before-you-talk-about-it/

Whilst this is may be True, It was Also Prophecied that this was going to happen.

Now You Confirm and Affirm The Truth of the Accuracy of Word of The Lord and the Certainty Thereof!

(1) (Reply)

Preacher Tolu ilori Platinum Award video records 2020 / Be A Diet Of The Word / Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Thurs, 3rd Dec 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.