Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes (1038 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by EBMedia: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2020
IgbereTV reports that the general overseer of salvation ministry pastor David Ibiyeomie has stated that all his domestic staffs have a car including the person that cleans his shoes.

He said he can not be riding on jeeps while the people that works for him are trekking.
How we treat the people close to us tells so much about us, no matter how successful you are in life,if the people close to you are not feeling the positive impact of your money or position then you are a failure.

http://igberetvnews.com/1280446/david-ibiyeomie-domestic-staff-cars-including-one-cleans-shoes/

Re: David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2020
Okay
Re: David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by Joshmodest(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Pele baba akiri sore !!!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by Toduntee: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Joshmodest:
Pele baba akiri sore !!!
Hahahhaha. akiri sore bii tii bawo? Lolzz
Re: David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by chigoziri2403(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Staff that clean shoes for a man of god?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by Ajoboss(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Nice
What about the set of people that pay offering and give tithe ..
Do they all have cars also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by gobuchinny: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ajoboss:
Nice
What about the set of people that pay offering and give tithe ..
Do they all have cars also?

Good question. Let's wait for the answer from the man of gold
Re: David Ibiyeomie: All My Staff Have Cars Even The One That Cleans My Shoes by Ajoboss(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
gobuchinny:

Good question. Let's wait for the answer from the man of gold
God* grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned / The Benefit Of Religion To A 3rd World Country(Nigeria) / JUST-IN: RCCG General Overseer, Adeboye, Loses First Son. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.