Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them (1332 Views)

You don't fulfil prophesies by causing the problems you "prophesized" about / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Bump... . . ...
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Bump... ... ...
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Bump... .. .. ..
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Bump.. .. ... ...
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Bump.. .. ...
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Bump.. . .. ...
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Bump.. .. .. ..
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2021
Bump... .. ..
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Bump... .. . ..
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I sometimes shake my ahead watching them trying to prove the Word of GOD wrong or to stop what has been prophesized will happen.

Here is an example of how they could foolishly fulfil prophesies while trying to contradict or prevent them:
Imagine a group of people somehow managed to discovered a thousand year old prophesy that says a very expensive Gold will be taken from a very secure building in their Kingdom, by a 40 year old man, at a precised day/time... And that the gold will never be found. The people then gather the best security guards to completely secure the building within the period the prophesy will be fulfilled. They may even go as far as locking/killing all 40 year old male in the city where the prophesy will be fulfilled in order to stop the "evil" from happening.
The building where the gold is, is heavily guarded inside-out that the guards inside were mistakenly locked in the building and the keys/codes to unlock them lost. Everyone watches as the day and time for the prophesy approaches, nobody dare to enter the heavily secure building to steal/take gold. They celebrated in victory after the time for the prophesy to be fulfilled elapsed.
One of the guards in the locked building (who is 40years) looked under a table and found something to break the locks... It's a big metal that has abit of rust around it. So they managed to break the building locks with the metal and exited the building then joined their friends in a party to celebrate their victory over the prophesy. The next day after celebrating, they realized that the metal used for breaking the locks, (which one of the guards found under a table) has in it the expensive gold that was prophesied about. They mistakely took the metal with them to the party and abandoned it there, thinking it was useless. It was never found again.

The lesson from this, GOD already know that people will behave/react the way they behave/react trying to go against HIS Will, even before the World was created. And unknowingly to most of the people they are all part of the prophesies

Bump.. .. . ..
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I sometimes shake my ahead watching them trying to prove the Word of GOD wrong or to stop what has been prophesized will happen.

Here is an example of how they could foolishly fulfil prophesies while trying to contradict or prevent them:
Imagine a group of people somehow managed to discovered a thousand year old prophesy that says a very expensive Gold will be taken from a very secure building in their Kingdom, by a 40 year old man, at a precised day/time... And that the gold will never be found. The people then gather the best security guards to completely secure the building within the period the prophesy will be fulfilled. They may even go as far as locking/killing all 40 year old male in the city where the prophesy will be fulfilled in order to stop the "evil" from happening.
The building where the gold is, is heavily guarded inside-out that the guards inside were mistakenly locked in the building and the keys/codes to unlock them lost. Everyone watches as the day and time for the prophesy approaches, nobody dare to enter the heavily secure building to steal/take gold. They celebrated in victory after the time for the prophesy to be fulfilled elapsed.
One of the guards in the locked building (who is 40years) looked under a table and found something to break the locks... It's a big metal that has abit of rust around it. So they managed to break the building locks with the metal and exited the building then joined their friends in a party to celebrate their victory over the prophesy. The next day after celebrating, they realized that the metal used for breaking the locks, (which one of the guards found under a table) has in it the expensive gold that was prophesied about. They mistakely took the metal with them to the party and abandoned it there, thinking it was useless. It was never found again.

The lesson from this, GOD already know that people will behave/react the way they behave/react trying to go against HIS Will, even before the World was created. And unknowingly to most of the people they are all part of the prophesies

Bump... . ...
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Bump... ...
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Bump... . ..
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On May 05, 2021
Bump... .. .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:26am On May 05, 2021
Bump.. .. .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On May 12, 2021
Bump..... .. . .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On May 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... . .. . .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On May 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .. .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:02am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . . .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by xproducer: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2021
For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
" - Isaiah 55:10-11

"I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, That to Me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall take an oath" - Isaiah 45:23

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2: 9-11
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by GdNews32: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .
Re: They Unknowingly Fulfil Prophesies While Trying To Prevent Them by GdNews32: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Know Why Christians Support War And Not Peace During Isreal Conflict / Noah's Arks Story Is Illogical / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.