Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS (20111 Views)

Umahi: "Ebubeagu Is Not After ESN But To Protect Lives & Property" (Photos) / Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo) / Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by SmartPolician: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fahdiga:
What do expect when we are in a Junta. Boko Haram members are pampered with exotic aso ebi sowed for them and treated with sumptuous meals and assorted drinks but people protesting for their rights to be respected are treated as terrorists

I think that decision to free those terrorists was a precondition for Boko Haram to release their captives in the north. No right-thinking government can release terrorists without preconditions.

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by awa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
I wish I could make comment here but would the Fake News Govt agree to what is said here....

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by ibkonekt(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
LightAunt:
Shows the FG is the our real enemy.
100% agree

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Obanosisi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Henhen! Kinni ise ijoba ile wa yi paapaa?
Me no wan know ni o:what is or are the functions of government ganself?
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Anyone who still believe this government is daft blind and dumb, a government that can lie openly and threaten its citizens while not protecting the lives of its own people in the north. This government is an occultic one and it enjoys the bloodshed and tears from the people.

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Where is this one talking from?

He is talking from d standpoint of d truth. Can u provide any information that negates what he said?

9 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Lastmankc(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Try to pretend for once that you have sense

10 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Obyino: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria is a low-key war zone

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by knowhowk: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=Elvictor post=96581605]fake news, Nigeria is the safest place on Earth. arrest him enemy of Nigeria[/quote. If you Value your time , Ignore Elvictor ,Disregard His Comments ,Avoid Quoting and Replying Him ....He is Determined to Type Gibberish to gain Attention ...The more you respond to Him the more you give him His Desired Attension ....They are Many on here ....Yenefer ,The Suya Bebecue man sarrki etc . Just Ignore Them .
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Mensch86631: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
pls nairalanders their is an account here with name Elvictor, one of the biggest fool in world history, ignore him like he never exist
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by knowhowk: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Elvictor:
fake news, Nigeria is the safest place on Earth. arrest him enemy of Nigeria
. If you Value your time , Ignore Elvictor ,Disregard His Comments ,Avoid Quoting and Replying Him ....He is Determined to Type Gibberish to gain Attention ...The more you respond to Him the more you give him His Desired Attension ....They are Many on here ....Yenefer ,The Suya Bebecue man sarrki etc . Just Ignore Them ....
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Matrixoba: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Has he raised a valid point? Answer straight. Attack the message and not the messenger. Thanks.
helinues:

4 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by WandaNara: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

They always have solution to the problems when they are not in power

U didn't answer d question:

"The issue he raised about insecurity is it true or not sir?"

Also, are u saying buhari/apc had d solution 2d problems when they weren't in power but have failed now that they are in power?

5 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by donforeign: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Elvictor:
ode..
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Grace001: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some of you are just waking up from your divine slumber that Nigeria is a cursed and failed state

Nigeria is designed to fail, nigeria is cursed, irredeemable the earlier you know this the better for you to start making plans for yourself and forget about this useless Nigeria government

Those running the affair of this country are wicked and heartless, human life doesn’t matter to them.

They can kill hundreds without blinking eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by britiko: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

True talk. Nigerians can't forget "CHANGE" in a hurry

2 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by leicestercamper: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
These are the kind of enlightened polished people that should be leading this country, not some gworo chewing illiterate cow herders.

4 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
FG IS PROTECTING LIVES BY SUPPRESSING END SAR

Endsar caused the destruction of many businesses and death of many people including policemen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Okuda(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Please can you help me tell me your address? I just want to beat you the f*ck up. Like beat you so good, that I would be happy spending a while in police net but fully satisfied I f*cking reset your brain and mind in a way that you would never come online again. Even if you do it would be just to read comments. I am so emotionally wanting to f*ck you up to stupor that people would be wondering what happened to you but they would be so f*cking surprised it was just a series of comments you made online that warranted your dealing with. I want to just f*ck you up as a deterrent to other people who should not even venture doing what you do for whatever reason. After I f*ck you up then, I sit you up and have a long political discussion with you, you would be so f*cked up. Bro, please give me your address.

7 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by mrdharkchild(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bros, we self Don ta for talk o.. Na solution we need.

For those that love the December vibes,
My birthday is tomorrow o.

1st Dec, 199?

I need people to know.
I need birthday messages, that's all.
Thanks in advance. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by AntiWailer: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
This one just wake up from Coma.
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Buhari never had solutions ...he never stated his plans

3 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Gabriel004: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
I am shaking my head endlessly for your unfortunate parents.

They are really unfortunate in this life for having you.

7 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by chatinent: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
“Becoming” there is unnecessary.
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by feeloscar(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:

Are you saying there are no solutions to the numerous problems in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by byinks(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Elvictor:

It's fakest news
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think that decision to free those terrorists was a precondition for Boko Haram to release their captives in the north. No right-thinking government can release terrorists without preconditions.

Kindly share with us d preconditions and if they included pampering & sewing aso-ebi for them as noted by fahdiga. I think ur eagerness to want to defend d govt made u loose sight of d comparison he was trying to make about d way d govt treats Boko Haram terroristss compared to protesters who are protesting for a better nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Splitmind: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
ENDSARS protesters are more dangerous than any terrorist, they make our president look bad and anyone anyone who doesn't President Buhari hates Nigeria.

How can you hate a man who has both expressed his love for the youths and achieved all the campaign promises he made to them?
Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Burruchaga71(m): 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
cbrezy:
I pity those who still believes in Nigeria as a county. grin

HISBAH below is your brother taking beer/alcohol to cool down his system cool
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Jack005(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
An inconsequential being is calling someone better than him " this one".

2 Likes

Re: Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS by Chummynoni(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
I wont be surprise if BULLhari says that he doesnt know about the killings over the weekend. Indeed, a lifeless PREYsident is ruling the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / Commissioning Turns Sour As Angry FCT Minister Suspends FCT Fire Service Boss / Anti-Party: Nigeria Politics Looks Like Salad & Mayonnaise - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.